BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

DoveĀ® Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny.

Silky smooth.

What's inside:

Calories 240, 12% DV per serving.

3 servings per pack. see more...

Paige C.
This bunny definitely does not disappoint! It has all the silky smooth flavor of a regular dove bar but in the shape of a cute bunny! It is a bit more expensive than a regular bar when comparing ounces to cost, however, I like to buy mine after Easter to get a cheap deal on some yummy chocolate! Dove Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny
Allie P.
Summerville, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert
I got this last year for easter. Sooooo great very rich had to eat in sections but so delicious. It is a bit pricey but can always find in walmart. Walmart
Kaylee L.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Dove chocolate is so smooth it's amazing! This chocolate bunny is one to end all other bunnies! Simply delicious! Super cute bunny too! Rich, yummy and everything you've ever wanted from chocolate in bunny form!!!!
Katie M.
Vancouver, WA
I really only love easter for the chocolate bunnies~ And these are my favorite! I love that it's solid, not hollow, but not too huge either. Plus it's good quality chocolate. It's a easter bunny for adults!
Roxanne M.
St Augustine, FL
Ladies any dove chocolate is amazing.. especially the milk chocolate. It's so creamy and delicious. . I always grab one for myself while I'm making the kids easter baskets.
Emily J.
I am allergic to peanuts so it is difficult finding regular chocolate that is actually good. Wow! This literally is the best tasting milk chocolate I have ever tasted!
Riley G.
San benito, TX
My lovely boyfriend of 3 years got me this for Easter and boy was I one happy camper. It was so smooth and rich very very good!
Nicole L.
Salem, OR
Dove chocolate is truly my number 1 favorite chocolate of all time!!! I am obsessed! Talking about it now is making me want to walk to the store just to get my hands on a bag! Mmmm it's sooo silky smooth and melts in your mouth unlike any other kind of chocolate out there!!
Natalia R.
Bridgeport, CT
I buy it every Easter, it's such a good price and the flavor it's amazing...
Tori G.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Perfect for occasions like Easter. This chocolate bunny is full of deliciousness