Dove Soap 48X135g/4.75oz

Dove Soap 48X135g/4.75oz (48X135G/4.7OZ, Pink/Rose)

Dove Soap 48X135g/4.75oz (48X135G/4.7OZ, Pink/Rose)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dove Soap 48X135g/4.75oz!
jakayla  J.
Waverly, VA
Dove Soap 48X135g/4.75oz uploaded by jakayla  J.
Purchased at: Walmart
i love dove soap, i don’t particularly use this one all the time but it smells great, fresh and clean, amazing it’s really wonderful and has a nice lather !!! i would most definitely recommend to others, go buy lol
M L.
When I shop at Costco, I buy the fragrance free Dove bar soap. I like to switch up between liquid body wash and bar soap. This lathers nicely and I feel very clean. Doesn’t leave a film on your skin. Rinses off easily.
Brianna R.
Baldwin Park, CA
The pink bar is HANDS DOWN the absolute best scented and best feeling one there is, the scent is very strong so you smell super duper good after a shower, an absolute must buy again! Could not recommend it enough it’s so silky and nice
Ashton C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Recently ran out of my special sensitive skin soap and had to find a switch quick! This has been great and hasn’t caused any flare ups!
Francheska R.
Leaves skin feeling soft silky-smooth. Good for sensitive skin. Leaves a good smell. Perfect size and fit food on hands.
annise C.
Long beach , CA
my favorite soap , scent last long, the soap itself last pretty long too, really good for pricing
Samira M.
Dove Pink Beauty Bar the scent is incredible for a bar soap. It’s a sweet light floral scent that every women would love.
Yugeiry C.
Bronx, NY
Dove Soap 48X135g/4.75oz uploaded by Yugeiry C.
I love this soap so much specially the smell is so fresh. It’s my favorite one out of all the others. Dove
Hanna F.
Spring Hill, TN
Love the smell of this soap, it is not strong with is nice! It keeps my body hydrated and doesn’t irritate my skin! My only problem with it is that it does dissolve very quickly. Although it is definitely worth the price!
Maraya R.
Orlando
I love Dove, my family and I have very sensitive skin so we can not use other soaps so we find Dove which has been very helpful and doesn't cause our skin to feel irritated or itchy and cause use to scratch our skin making the skin irritation worse.

Looking for your answer?