Dove SkinVitalizer Facial Cleansing Massager uploaded by Jeannine L.

BY DOVE

Facial Cleansing Massager and 6 Dove Facial Cleansing Pillows Massaging vibrations sooth and pamper, while deep cleansing removes visible signs of make-up & residue. Dove SkinVitalizer is waterproof and can be used at the sink, in the shower or in the bath. Brings the spa and dermatologist experience home. The Dove SkinVitalizer makes dialy facial cleansing an addictive sensory experience (leaving mundane face-washing a chore of the past)

• I am a Dove girl! Love Dove products and I interested i...9 Answers
  • I want to improve the care of my skin Does this brush hel...5 Answers
  • Has anyone compared it to the other brands out there?1 Answers
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia , PA
Purchased at: Amazon
I tried this facial cleansing massager on a whim yearrrrs ago- I hadn't ever heard of it but after reading the package, was pretty certain that it would be righhhht up my alley (especially since I'm a huge lover of Dove products). When I originally decided to give it a try, I realized just how convenient and simple it was to use. The vibration in the wand was always right on point-  you could feel it working, but was never painful or numbing. Very easy to maneuver all over the face, even around my chin and neck area. Removes makeup fairly easily without having to put out any effort. Never burned my eyes and my skin ALWAYS felt soooo good afterwards, almost as if I had gotten a facial at the spa!! Zero drying. Zero tightness. I loved how it made my skin feel.
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
I tried to like it, I really did, but it just didn't impress me. I didn't feel it got me particularly clean nor did it do anything noticeable for my complexion. It was too rough for my skin so I switched to a glycolic acid cream because the little scrubby pad felt gross.
Bethany J.
Cincinnati, OH
1,125 reviews
So I get really oily dry skin this is great for that! It helps fight black heads while keeping your face soft and happy without sucking the life out of it! The smell is a soft smell and it does not burn or itch
Lana P.
I absolutely love how this body wash makes my skin feel so soft! I like how it is also exfoliating my skin. The smell isn't bad either which is a plus. It's not a strong smell which I know some may hate how certain body washes may smell. I recommend trying this product out because it will make your skin feel very soft and moisturised.
Danielle F.
North Baldwin, NY
This is a good products cleans the skin very well the only thing i have to say is it i have sensitive sking so it leaves my skin very red afterwards. I dont get as many breaksout with so still a great item
Lauren G.
London, KY
There is no better exfoliated out there. This product by Dove always makes my skin feel revitalized and healthy, even after the long days at work and long nights beforehand that leave saggy bags under my eyes.
Jennifer H.
Charlotte, NC
This is the first facial cleansing brush that I've purchased and I'm very pleased with house easy it is to use. My face always feels very clean after using it. The price was very affordable and worth the value. I would definitely buy this brush again.
Anadeisy M.
Paramount, CA
My mom got me this about a month ago, it makes my skin feel amazing! Really smooth, helps my complexion, and i love the feeling of rubbing it on my skin. It feel like a massage.
DENISE D.
Lithonia, GA
The dove facial cleanser works wonders. Make your face so clear and gives it a beautiful shine. Always have a clean feeling. Would recommend this product to everyone.
Annie H.
Left my face so smooth without being rough or damaging. Prepared my skin for serum and I could tell a difference in tone after using for just a few weeks.
Candous D.
Salem, MO
I am a Dove girl! Love Dove products and I interested in this one. What do you all think? Does it work good? Does it make such a difference? Is it worth it to buy it?
Jessica M.
I want to improve the care of my skin Does this brush help improve the appearance of my skin?
Candice P.
Ethel, AR
How does this compare to the more expensive brands such as those at department stores and such? Worth the money?
Maryuvi L.
Miami, Florida
How good is this product?
Deandra M.