Dove Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny uploaded by Aby Pocahonta H.Dove Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny uploaded by Alexandra A.

BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Dove® Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny. see more...

Alexandra A.
Ballwin, MO
These are great for someone looking for an affordable, sweet snack. This is one of the best tasting chocolates. I think this is comparable to Hersey's chocolate, but much creamer. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone!
Aby Pocahonta H.
Perth Amboy, New Jersey
Estos conejitos de chocolate son sabrosos, aun tengo de los que me sobraron de el dia de pascua. los tengo en mi refrigerador congelados.
Samantha S.
Conception Bay South, NL
Such a great treat especially for Easter. Tastes really smooth and sweet. I eat this brand quite regularly and enjoy it! It's fairly affordable and there are so many options available. I will continue to buy this brand!
Maggie B.
Love Dove chocolate. It always melts as soon as I put it in my mouth and it is so smooth. When I am craving chocolate, I definitely look out for the dove chocolate square. The bunny is just as yummy but sometimes it can be too much chocolate lol.
Paige C.
This bunny definitely does not disappoint! It has all the silky smooth flavor of a regular dove bar but in the shape of a cute bunny! It is a bit more expensive than a regular bar when comparing ounces to cost, however, I like to buy mine after Easter to get a cheap deal on some yummy chocolate!
christina a.
This chocolate is really good! Its really smooth and delicious, and it helps when you have a sweet tooth!
Meagan H.
Easter isn't complete without a dove chocolate bunny! The SOLID part is the most important to me personally. Nothing irritated me more as a child than bitting into a hollow bunny.
Danielle R.
Booneville, MS
Dove make some of the best chocolates that I've ever tried! They are very delicious and creamy and I absolutely love them.
Jenni P.
I absolutely love this chocolate! It's so smooth and sweet. It melts as soon as you put it in your mouth. I think it's a good gift to give around Easter time because it's simple yet delicious.
Hayley L.
Tastes really good. The chocolate just melts in your mouth and it's very smooth. Nice rich smooth texture and tastes heavenly !! Definitely love dove chocolate
Judith O.