Dove Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny uploaded by Aby Pocahonta H.Dove Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny uploaded by Alexandra A.

BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Dove® Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny. see more...

Lindsey S.
Gonzales, LA
I usually get these for Easter. They are very good and usually so big that I can never fish them.
Rachel P.
I purchased these for my daughters easter baskets and they loved them so much! I do feel maybe it would be better for the adults though it was rich for my little ones tastes!
Milica V.
Seattle, WA
My kids love these! I buy these for my kids on easter and they love them, I swear they're gone in like two days. They are super creamy and delicious I totally recommend these!
Sonia B.
Springtown, TX
I love this chocolate so so much' if you give me the chance I will eat this Dove Silky smooth solid milk chocolate Bunny every day ' the smoothst is so amazing " its worth every penny' l will buy it again and again!
Sarah D.
Fayetteville , AR
The Dove Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny is a must for all Easter baskets. I just wish it didn't disappear so quickly!
Imma S.
Vancouver, WA
I got this as a gift from my nephew and I like the taste of it. Any chocolates , I love. It's my weakness. The sweetness is just right.
Candice W.
Odessa, TX
Every easter this is my favorite chocolate! The best tasting solid chocolate bunny.
Ja'Nae L.
Sweet Tooth Expert
This chocolate is soooooo smooth and silky when you eat it. Normally when I eat chocolate I have a problem swallowing, but this one is very yummy. The Dove bunny is a great gift for Easter and if you don't eat it all, you can wrap it back in the foil provided and place it in the refrigerator.
Aaryn D.
This is the cutest candy bunny ever. Definitely a go too easter basket gift. Get it for the kids all the time.
Catherine B.
West Park, FL
Am a really big fan of chocolate so when I found out about Dove silky I was already addicted and didn't want to try anything else.
Judith O.