Dove Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny uploaded by Aby Pocahonta H.Dove Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny uploaded by Alexandra A.

BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Dove® Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny. see more...

Perla B.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Delicious chocolate my favorite also enjoy at movies fun easy sweet snack love it always buying thos
Amanda W.
Love dove chocolate!! It's my fav inexpensive chocolate! Always so smooth and creamy!
Casandra D.
Phoenix, AZ
So this Dove silky smooth solid milk chocolate bunny it is good for Easter and it's also solids like when you bite into the bunny it's very hard chocolate with any kind of chocolate you want it's a dark chocolate milk chocolate white chocolate and it going to talk to you like what I love about the dove the Dome so silky smooth solid milk chocolate bunny
Kat D.
Barrie, ON
I quite enjoyed my Dove bunny. I find almost all Easter/holiday-themed chocolate, though, ridiculously overpriced. I generally wait and purchase it clearance AFTER the holiday. That aside, this chocolate is nice and smooth, creamy, and tasty!
Amy M.
Always get this for easter and its great. the chocolate doesn't taste horrible like most chocolate bunnies. solid and lotsss of chocolate. a little expensive though
Jaylee D.
Terre Haute, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert
Funny story! My mother in law gave us one of these a piece for Easter and oh my so good but found a stock pile of them she meant to give us so we had Easter in July all over again, and yes even better the 2nd time. I LOVE dove!
Sandra L.
Otterburn Park , QC
Très bon, mais je préfère de loin la marque Hershey's. Je trouve le goût meilleur
Jennifer G.
Cleves, OH
I'm pretty sure my husband picked a few of these bunnies up at the grocery store right around Easter. They are good. The chocolate is creamy and melts in the mouth. It is a good size. Not so big that you have to eat it over several days and it risks getting pushed to the back of the cabinet, but enough to share.
Melissa M.
This is a staple in our Easter baskets. My mouth is watering just thinking about eating this bunny. The chocolate is very creamy
Katie G.
Blacksburg, Va
Chocolate Easter bunnies are delicious. But even more so when made by Dove.
Judith O.