Dove Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny uploaded by Alexandra A.Dove Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny uploaded by Aby Pocahonta H.

BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Dove® Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny. see more...

Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Carson city, NV
I don't like these. I usually don't like the solid bunnies because they taste plastics and these are no exception. Save some money and just buy the normal dove bagged candy instead of this nasty crap
Jean S.
Jean S.
Even though it!s not what Easter is about, I still like getting chocolate bunnies. Oh yeah. I'm an adult. I got this one last Easter and it was gone pretty fast.
Carol L.
Carol L.
Redondo Beach, CA
Classic Dove Chocolate Easter Bunny but I wish they put a filling or nuts in it. It's too much chocolate for me, but would be perfect for someone who likes plain milk chocolate.
Michaela D.
Michaela D.
SELLERS, SC
Love it. This is my go to chocolate. I always kero some in the fridge. It'a reasonable price.
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
Maineville, OH
As good as Dove is, for some reason the chocolate bunnies are not that good. I've never really liked them and I still don't.
Brianna S.
Brianna S.
Tastes good. Not my go to chocolate but I certainly prefer this over your average chocolate bar simply for quality or what one "thinks" is quality. Convenient packaging. Great for gifting.
sandra g.
sandra g.
Lynnwood, WA
My daughter loves this bunny and she gets them almost every year for Easter. Definitely an affordable upgrade you can find in most stores without going to a specialty shop
Casilda G.
Casilda G.
Always great quality chocolate. It has a light and soft taste not harsh like other chocolates. Nice for Easter baskets I buy them off ten to keep a bowl on the table for a great treat.
Ronnie M.
Ronnie M.
Maspeth, NY
I received this as a gift and it was delicious. However, I'm only giving it 3 stars because I much prefer the small chocolate squares because they are bite size.
Bailey G.
Bailey G.
Downers Grove, IL
I bought these for my family for easter. They were a little pricey, but all of the kids LOVED them. I may not buy them again because of the price. However, they really enjoyed them.
Judith O.