Dove Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny uploaded by Alexandra A.Dove Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny uploaded by Aby Pocahonta H.

BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Dove® Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny. see more...

Katelyn G.
Katelyn G.
The Dove Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny was my child's first Easter Bunny! He loved tasting the chocolate and it melted in his mouth. Very affordable and would purchase again in the future!
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Kissimmee, FL
I make sure I purchase a dove milk chocolate solid rabbit every year for Easter. I have also been purchasing one for my nephew as well as my niece and they absolutely love the milk chocolate rabbit!
Erikah O.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Who doesn't enjoy a chocolate bunny in their Easter basket? I know my son loved him. Of course I love Dove Milk Chocolate and had to steal a few bites. This chocolate is so smooth and delicious.
Dre G.
Dre G.
Round rock, TX
I love this solid milk chocolate bunny! The light blue color that Dove uses to distinguish that it's milk chocolate makes it so much easier to determine that it's the right one I'm looking for.
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Winston Salem, NC
Love these always look forward to Easter so I can get my hands on them! So much chocolate and perfect when you put them in drug and get them a little cold so the chocolate crisp and delicious
Aaliyah M.
Aaliyah M.
Bangor, PA
Dove's Chocolate Bunnies are every kids dream on Easter! The chocolate is so rich and creamy and to die for!! Dove is pretty pricey so I'm sure you'll be able to find some chocolate dupes ;)
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Tolleson, AZ
Everyone gets on of these in their baskets for Easter every year and they are the first items to go. We certainly love the smooth taste of dove chocolate and who doesn't want chocolate bunny
Brianna S.
Brianna S.
Tastes good. Not my go to chocolate but I certainly prefer this over your average chocolate bar simply for quality or what one "thinks" is quality. Convenient packaging. Great for gifting.
Bought these on easter they were amazing myself and my kids loved them definitely silky smooth chocolate so creamy and delicious would definitely recommend to buy for your family! Enjoy
Casilda G.
Casilda G.
Always great quality chocolate. It has a light and soft taste not harsh like other chocolates. Nice for Easter baskets I buy them off ten to keep a bowl on the table for a great treat.
Judith O.