Add a Photo

By DOVE CHOCOLATE
#144 in Chocolate
Dove® Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny.
Photos (2)
Katelyn G.
Katelyn G.

The Dove Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny was my child's first Easter Bunny! He loved tasting the chocolate and it melted in his mouth. Very affordable and would purchase again in the future!
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Kissimmee, FL

I make sure I purchase a dove milk chocolate solid rabbit every year for Easter. I have also been purchasing one for my nephew as well as my niece and they absolutely love the milk chocolate rabbit!
Erikah O.
Erikah O.
York, PA

Who doesn't enjoy a chocolate bunny in their Easter basket? I know my son loved him. Of course I love Dove Milk Chocolate and had to steal a few bites. This chocolate is so smooth and delicious.
Dre G.
Dre G.

I love this solid milk chocolate bunny! The light blue color that Dove uses to distinguish that it's milk chocolate makes it so much easier to determine that it's the right one I'm looking for.
Jenni P.
Jenni P.

I absolutely love this chocolate! It's so smooth and sweet. It melts as soon as you put it in your mouth. I think it's a good gift to give around Easter time because it's simple yet delicious.
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Winston Salem, NC

Love these always look forward to Easter so I can get my hands on them! So much chocolate and perfect when you put them in drug and get them a little cold so the chocolate crisp and delicious
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Tolleson, AZ

Everyone gets on of these in their baskets for Easter every year and they are the first items to go. We certainly love the smooth taste of dove chocolate and who doesn't want chocolate bunny
Aaliyah M.
Aaliyah M.
Bangor, PA

Dove's Chocolate Bunnies are every kids dream on Easter! The chocolate is so rich and creamy and to die for!! Dove is pretty pricey so I'm sure you'll be able to find some chocolate dupes ;)
Brianna S.
Brianna S.

Tastes good. Not my go to chocolate but I certainly prefer this over your average chocolate bar simply for quality or what one "thinks" is quality. Convenient packaging. Great for gifting.
Bought these on easter they were amazing myself and my kids loved them definitely silky smooth chocolate so creamy and delicious would definitely recommend to buy for your family! Enjoy
Judith O.