Add a Photo

By DOVE CHOCOLATE
#140 in Chocolate
Dove® Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny.
Photos (2)
Elise G.
Elise G.

I'm not in love with chocolate at the moment but it's a pretty great product when you have it. Always a nice treat for Easter celebrations. I've never met a kid who would be disappointed when handed one.
Brianna U.
Brianna U.
Pomona, CA

Deliciously chocolaty sweet. Very yummy. Even better when you get those for Easter. They melt fast in your mouth. You should go buy it !! A lot of chocolate great for those sad emotional type of nights!
Meredith W.
Meredith W.
Hebron, KY

My favorite time of the year is always Easter because I get to look forward to this! Also the day after Easter is the best because all the best candy is on sale, and I always grab a few more of these ;)
Kristina T.
Kristina T.
Windham, NH

These and Lindt bunnies are my absolute favorite at Easter time! They are smooth and creamy and so delicious! They are easily purchased at multiple locations including your local grocery or drugstore!
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Dayton, NV

I don't like these. I usually don't like the solid bunnies because they taste plastics and these are no exception. Save some money and just buy the normal dove bagged candy instead of this nasty crap
Katelyn G.
Katelyn G.

The Dove Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny was my child's first Easter Bunny! He loved tasting the chocolate and it melted in his mouth. Very affordable and would purchase again in the future!
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Kissimmee, FL

I make sure I purchase a dove milk chocolate solid rabbit every year for Easter. I have also been purchasing one for my nephew as well as my niece and they absolutely love the milk chocolate rabbit!
Erikah O.
Erikah O.
York, PA

Who doesn't enjoy a chocolate bunny in their Easter basket? I know my son loved him. Of course I love Dove Milk Chocolate and had to steal a few bites. This chocolate is so smooth and delicious.
Dre G.
Dre G.

I love this solid milk chocolate bunny! The light blue color that Dove uses to distinguish that it's milk chocolate makes it so much easier to determine that it's the right one I'm looking for.
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Winston Salem, NC

Love these always look forward to Easter so I can get my hands on them! So much chocolate and perfect when you put them in drug and get them a little cold so the chocolate crisp and delicious
Judith O.