Dove Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny uploaded by Alexandra A.Dove Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny uploaded by Aby Pocahonta H.

BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Dove® Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny. see more...

Elise G.
Elise G.
I'm not in love with chocolate at the moment but it's a pretty great product when you have it. Always a nice treat for Easter celebrations. I've never met a kid who would be disappointed when handed one.
Tracey E.
Tracey E.
Jacksonville, FL
The Dove solid bunny is deliciously smooth and creamy. The chocolate is exceptional and so morish. If you keep it in the fridge it tastes so much better. It has a lovely, milky, creamy taste and texture.
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
San Clemente, CA
Dove is our go to chocolate! Who doesn't enjoy dove?! It's silky smooth texture just melts in your mouth. Even my children's prefer dove in their Easter baskets and such. We usually purchase at target :)
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
I love dove chocolate, but I much prefer the individual pieces instead of this product. It is hard to break apart and can become very messy. It still has a great taste and is cute for the waster holiday.
Dahlia T.
Dahlia T.
Burnet, TX
Compared to the other store brands or other brands, these are really delicious and rich in chocolate. I'm a chocolate fanatic so these were just perfect. I would recommend to purchase these in the future
Krystyne C.
Krystyne C.
Dove Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny is delicious! This chocolate stands up to Godiva & Lindt chocolate! Smooth and creamy as it melts in your mouth. It melts evenly, too. The price is a steal for the quality
Meredith W.
Meredith W.
Hebron, KY
My favorite time of the year is always Easter because I get to look forward to this! Also the day after Easter is the best because all the best candy is on sale, and I always grab a few more of these ;)
Brianna U.
Brianna U.
Pomona, CA
Deliciously chocolaty sweet. Very yummy. Even better when you get those for Easter. They melt fast in your mouth. You should go buy it !! A lot of chocolate great for those sad emotional type of nights!
Kristina T.
Kristina T.
Windham, NH
These and Lindt bunnies are my absolute favorite at Easter time! They are smooth and creamy and so delicious! They are easily purchased at multiple locations including your local grocery or drugstore!
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Carson city, NV
I don't like these. I usually don't like the solid bunnies because they taste plastics and these are no exception. Save some money and just buy the normal dove bagged candy instead of this nasty crap
Judith O.