Add a Photo

By DOVE CHOCOLATE
#139 in Chocolate
Dove® Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny.
Photos (2)
Jade G.
Jade G.
Portland, OR

I love eating these chocolates bunnies during Easter. It tastes amazing and is super good. You can buy this at basically any store and it's cheap. I would recommend this. It's delicious and I love eating it.
Amaris B.
Amaris B.
Anchorage, AK

I got one of these bunnies for Easter from my mom and it was the most delicious chocolate ever. Dove is very good. I would buy it if I could find another one and eat them all the time, lol. I would recommend
RUBY S.
RUBY S.
pompano beach, FL

This is an Easter staple! Dove has some of the best chocolate around and the bunnies are no exception. We usually get these from the dollar store or the drug store to fill up baskets for the kiddies. Love'em
Christine P.
Christine P.

Festive and fun. Tastes great and worth the price. Not hallow, so it comes with a lot of chocolate. Maybe consider cutting or breaking it somehow before eating so you don't hurt your teeth. It's quite hard.
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
San Clemente, CA

Dove is our go to chocolate! Who doesn't enjoy dove?! It's silky smooth texture just melts in your mouth. Even my children's prefer dove in their Easter baskets and such. We usually purchase at target :)
Lauren H.
Lauren H.

I love dove chocolate, but I much prefer the individual pieces instead of this product. It is hard to break apart and can become very messy. It still has a great taste and is cute for the waster holiday.
Dahlia T.
Dahlia T.
Burnet, TX

Compared to the other store brands or other brands, these are really delicious and rich in chocolate. I'm a chocolate fanatic so these were just perfect. I would recommend to purchase these in the future
Krystyne C.
Krystyne C.

Dove Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny is delicious! This chocolate stands up to Godiva & Lindt chocolate! Smooth and creamy as it melts in your mouth. It melts evenly, too. The price is a steal for the quality
Tracey E.
Tracey E.
Jacksonville, FL

The Dove solid bunny is deliciously smooth and creamy. The chocolate is exceptional and so morish. If you keep it in the fridge it tastes so much better. It has a lovely, milky, creamy taste and texture.
Elise G.
Elise G.

I'm not in love with chocolate at the moment but it's a pretty great product when you have it. Always a nice treat for Easter celebrations. I've never met a kid who would be disappointed when handed one.
Judith O.