Add a Photo

By DOVE CHOCOLATE
#160 in Chocolate
Dove® Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny.
Photos (2)
Marissa S.
Marissa S.
Oshkosh, WI

The best Easter gift. Way better than the cheaper chocolate bunnies. Worth the little extra money! The flavor doesn't lie, very smooth and chocolate melts in your mouth. These always make it in my baskets every year.
Kaitlyn K.
Kaitlyn K.

Dove is quality chocolate and these chocolate bunnies can be found at any store for the most part. For how affordable they are, they taste great. I think they are a wonderful deal and I buy them over and over again.
Valyncia D.
Valyncia D.
Oklahoma City, OK

I tried one of these around Easter this year and boy did i fall head over heels lol! The rich creamy flavor of solid milk chocolate is all through out. This should definitely be on every chocolate lovers snack list.
Wanda O.
Wanda O.
Lompoc, CA

It's just OK. It melts super fast you can't leave it out for a long time. It doesn't last very long so you Kaina have to eat it when it comes out during the holidays or you have some stale looking chocolate later.
Anne S.
Anne S.
Rch Cucamonga, CA

Have bought these at Easter time for the family. The taste was great, just what you would expect from Dove. Would buy them again next Easter as they were smooth, creamy and delicious. My whole family liked them.
Trenasia B.
Trenasia B.
Hawthorne, NJ

I can't wait for Easter to come back around just to get one of these! They can be found at your local Walgreens or any superstore such as Walmart or Kmart. It is worth the money and fun to share with friends.
Jenn A.
Jenn A.

Doves chocolate actually very good enjoy the chocolate so good not to sound like all the chocolates that after eating a chocolate you need to drink lots of water so this funny chocolate is very good recommand
Sydney S.
Sydney S.

This is the ONLY Easter bunny I buy, I love dove chocolate. It's not like every other chocolate.. It's extremely smooth & melts instantly in your mouth. It's my favorite brand of chocolate! It tastes so good!
Amaris B.
Amaris B.
Anchorage, AK

I got one of these bunnies for Easter from my mom and it was the most delicious chocolate ever. Dove is very good. I would buy it if I could find another one and eat them all the time, lol. I would recommend
RUBY S.
RUBY S.
Pompano Beach, FL

This is an Easter staple! Dove has some of the best chocolate around and the bunnies are no exception. We usually get these from the dollar store or the drug store to fill up baskets for the kiddies. Love'em
Judith O.