Dove Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny uploaded by Aby Pocahonta H.Dove Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny uploaded by Alexandra A.

BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Dove® Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny. see more...

Laura N.
I was so happy to see these on the shelves back in Easter, I loved the hollow ones growing up and now I can enjoy the solid ones. The chocolate is delightfully creamy and smooth. The only bunny worth buying in my mind
Marissa S.
Madison, WI
The best Easter gift. Way better than the cheaper chocolate bunnies. Worth the little extra money! The flavor doesn't lie, very smooth and chocolate melts in your mouth. These always make it in my baskets every year.
Matilde V.
Mission, TX
This chocolate is semi-sweet, very delicious! It has a different taste than other chocolates and the price is affordable! I usually pick up dove chocolates at my local grocery store.
Jessica M.
Columbus, OH
These are always an Easter favorite! My kids love getting these in their baskets, and I make sure to pick one up for myself. The chocolate is smooth and creamy and melts just right!
Trenasia B.
Scranton, PA
I can't wait for Easter to come back around just to get one of these! They can be found at your local Walgreens or any superstore such as Walmart or Kmart. It is worth the money and fun to share with friends.
Amaris B.
Anchorage, AK
I got one of these bunnies for Easter from my mom and it was the most delicious chocolate ever. Dove is very good. I would buy it if I could find another one and eat them all the time, lol. I would recommend
Jade G.
Portland, OR
I love eating these chocolates bunnies during Easter. It tastes amazing and is super good. You can buy this at basically any store and it's cheap. I would recommend this. It's delicious and I love eating it.
Elise G.
I'm not in love with chocolate at the moment but it's a pretty great product when you have it. Always a nice treat for Easter celebrations. I've never met a kid who would be disappointed when handed one.
Tracey E.
Jacksonville, FL
The Dove solid bunny is deliciously smooth and creamy. The chocolate is exceptional and so morish. If you keep it in the fridge it tastes so much better. It has a lovely, milky, creamy taste and texture.
Brianna U.
Pomona, CA
Deliciously chocolaty sweet. Very yummy. Even better when you get those for Easter. They melt fast in your mouth. You should go buy it !! A lot of chocolate great for those sad emotional type of nights!
Judith O.