Add a Photo

By DOVE CHOCOLATE
#140 in Chocolate
Dove® Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny.
Photos (2)
Marlene M.
Marlene M.
Mount Vernon, KY

I get these for my family every year for Easter. I'd much rather pay for a solid, quality chocolate bunny than a hollow one that taste bad just to save a few penny's. I get mine at Wal-Mart and the price is reasonable.
Laura N.
Laura N.

I was so happy to see these on the shelves back in Easter, I loved the hollow ones growing up and now I can enjoy the solid ones. The chocolate is delightfully creamy and smooth. The only bunny worth buying in my mind
Marissa S.
Marissa S.
Oshkosh, WI

The best Easter gift. Way better than the cheaper chocolate bunnies. Worth the little extra money! The flavor doesn't lie, very smooth and chocolate melts in your mouth. These always make it in my baskets every year.
Sonia B.
Sonia B.
Springtown, TX

I love this chocolate so so much' if you give me the chance I will eat this Dove Silky smooth solid milk chocolate Bunny every day ' the smoothst is so amazing " its worth every penny' l will buy it again and again!
Ellie K.
Ellie K.
Granada Hills, CA

This is the chocolate bunny I get from my mom for Easter every year and I can't get enough of it. I often wish she would buy me a whole case of them. I love dove chocolate, especially in bunny form. They are so cute!
Kaitlyn K.
Kaitlyn K.

Dove is quality chocolate and these chocolate bunnies can be found at any store for the most part. For how affordable they are, they taste great. I think they are a wonderful deal and I buy them over and over again.
Valyncia D.
Valyncia D.
Oklahoma City, OK

I tried one of these around Easter this year and boy did i fall head over heels lol! The rich creamy flavor of solid milk chocolate is all through out. This should definitely be on every chocolate lovers snack list.
Wanda O.
Wanda O.
Lompoc, CA

It's just OK. It melts super fast you can't leave it out for a long time. It doesn't last very long so you Kaina have to eat it when it comes out during the holidays or you have some stale looking chocolate later.
Anne S.
Anne S.
Rch Cucamonga, CA

Have bought these at Easter time for the family. The taste was great, just what you would expect from Dove. Would buy them again next Easter as they were smooth, creamy and delicious. My whole family liked them.
Jenn A.
Jenn A.

Doves chocolate actually very good enjoy the chocolate so good not to sound like all the chocolates that after eating a chocolate you need to drink lots of water so this funny chocolate is very good recommand
Judith O.