Add a Photo

By DOVE CHOCOLATE
#144 in Chocolate
Dove® Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny.
Photos (2)
Elisette B.
Elisette B.
Hollywood, FL

This chocolate is so soft and just melts in your mouth. We eat this candy all the time but we buy the bunny one during Easter cause my kids love the taste of this chocolate. I would recommend this to everybody who loves to try chocolate.
Alexandra A.
Alexandra A.
Ballwin, MO

These are great for someone looking for an affordable, sweet snack. This is one of the best tasting chocolates. I think this is comparable to Hersey's chocolate, but much creamer. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone!
I live for chocolate bunnies and Dove make some of my favorites. There's nothing like opening an Easter basket to find this delicious treat. Can't believe I have to wait almost another year to see one of these in store, can't wait!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.

Love this chocolate bunny for Easter baskets! It is much better quality chocolate than the cheaper bunny shaped bars them at you find at the grocery store. It has great flavor and my kids always love getting these in their baskets.
Kayla E.
Kayla E.

These chocolate bunnies are amazing! they are so delicious and tasty! I love to eat them and I will always but then especially for Easter! This is adorable and affordable! I would definitely recommends these to all of my friends!!
Jeniveve H.
Jeniveve H.
Gainesville, FL

I devoured this chocolate bunny after I received it for Easter. The chocolate is not overly sweet and is so smooth. It melts in your mouth and is such a nice treat. The bunny is hollow but the chocolate is still really satisfying.
Dawn E.
Dawn E.
Surprise , Az

I love this when it comes out during Easter. It's a nice solid chocolate rabbit. The best part of dove chocolate is how it melts in your mouth. It's really smooth and silky like. I love stocking up on a few when they go on sale.
Jaylee D.
Jaylee D.
Terre Haute , IN

Funny story! My mother in law gave us one of these a piece for Easter and oh my so good but found a stock pile of them she meant to give us so we had Easter in July all over again, and yes even better the 2nd time. I LOVE dove!
melisaa r.
melisaa r.
Catlettsburg, Ky

Who don't love the Dove Bunny? I have to stock u[ on these all the time.The price is great on these as well.I can eat these once a day if I could.I but these at a drug store or a retail chain.I think they are better then others.
shantel B.
shantel B.
Midland, TX

Dove silky. silky smooth milk chocolate bunny is just the cutest thing ever!! This bunny shape makes it perfect for easter gifts and a nice attraction to kids in a Candy isle! This is so amazing! Just try it and you will see
Judith O.