Add a Photo

By DOVE CHOCOLATE
#144 in Chocolate
Dove® Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny.
Photos (2)
Kayla E.
Kayla E.

These chocolate bunnies are amazing! they are so delicious and tasty! I love to eat them and I will always but then especially for Easter! This is adorable and affordable! I would definitely recommends these to all of my friends!!
Dawn E.
Dawn E.
Surprise, AZ

I love this when it comes out during Easter. It's a nice solid chocolate rabbit. The best part of dove chocolate is how it melts in your mouth. It's really smooth and silky like. I love stocking up on a few when they go on sale.
Jaylee D.
Jaylee D.
Terre Haute, IN

Funny story! My mother in law gave us one of these a piece for Easter and oh my so good but found a stock pile of them she meant to give us so we had Easter in July all over again, and yes even better the 2nd time. I LOVE dove!
melisaa r.
melisaa r.
catlettsburg, KY

Who don't love the Dove Bunny? I have to stock u[ on these all the time.The price is great on these as well.I can eat these once a day if I could.I but these at a drug store or a retail chain.I think they are better then others.
shantel B.
shantel B.
Midland, TX

Dove silky. silky smooth milk chocolate bunny is just the cutest thing ever!! This bunny shape makes it perfect for easter gifts and a nice attraction to kids in a Candy isle! This is so amazing! Just try it and you will see
Marlene M.
Marlene M.
Mount Vernon, KY

I get these for my family every year for Easter. I'd much rather pay for a solid, quality chocolate bunny than a hollow one that taste bad just to save a few penny's. I get mine at Wal-Mart and the price is reasonable.
Laura N.
Laura N.

I was so happy to see these on the shelves back in Easter, I loved the hollow ones growing up and now I can enjoy the solid ones. The chocolate is delightfully creamy and smooth. The only bunny worth buying in my mind
Marissa S.
Marissa S.
Oshkosh, WI

The best Easter gift. Way better than the cheaper chocolate bunnies. Worth the little extra money! The flavor doesn't lie, very smooth and chocolate melts in your mouth. These always make it in my baskets every year.
Sonia B.
Sonia B.
Springtown, TX

I love this chocolate so so much' if you give me the chance I will eat this Dove Silky smooth solid milk chocolate Bunny every day ' the smoothst is so amazing " its worth every penny' l will buy it again and again!
Ellie K.
Ellie K.
Granada Hills, CA

This is the chocolate bunny I get from my mom for Easter every year and I can't get enough of it. I often wish she would buy me a whole case of them. I love dove chocolate, especially in bunny form. They are so cute!
Judith O.