Dove Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny uploaded by Alexandra A.Dove Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny uploaded by Aby Pocahonta H.

BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Dove® Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny. see more...

• Do they taste goodYes the bad thing is that it's... 4 Answers
Photos (2)
Buy on Kmart
Lyndsey B.
Lyndsey B.
Indianapolis, IN
These chocolate Bunnies are one of my favorite Easter treat! I love to give them as a small gift and receive them obviously lol! I typically pick this item up from Target in the holiday section and they are very affordable! No complaints!
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Staten Island, NY
Nice holiday Easter bunny to give as a gift. Dove chocolate is really delicious so I think it's worth the money. Can usually find on sale at least once before Easter. Would buy the product again, however you can find other things cheaper.
Alice s.
Alice s.
Somerset, KY
I always put these little guys in my kids easter baskets. My kids love chocolate, but they love these the most. I tried my best to make my kids happy. I may do it by buying them candy and games, but at least they know I love them to death.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
California, MO
Best chocolate bunny ever! I tend to dislike chocolate bunnies because many of them have a chalky taste, but this one was very creamy. I purchased it at Walmart right after Easter. It is a bit pricey compared to others, but it's worth it!
Elisette B.
Elisette B.
Hollywood, FL
This chocolate is so soft and just melts in your mouth. We eat this candy all the time but we buy the bunny one during Easter cause my kids love the taste of this chocolate. I would recommend this to everybody who loves to try chocolate.
Alexandra A.
Alexandra A.
Ballwin, MO
These are great for someone looking for an affordable, sweet snack. This is one of the best tasting chocolates. I think this is comparable to Hersey's chocolate, but much creamer. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Love this chocolate bunny for Easter baskets! It is much better quality chocolate than the cheaper bunny shaped bars them at you find at the grocery store. It has great flavor and my kids always love getting these in their baskets.
I live for chocolate bunnies and Dove make some of my favorites. There's nothing like opening an Easter basket to find this delicious treat. Can't believe I have to wait almost another year to see one of these in store, can't wait!
Jeniveve H.
Jeniveve H.
Gainesville, FL
I devoured this chocolate bunny after I received it for Easter. The chocolate is not overly sweet and is so smooth. It melts in your mouth and is such a nice treat. The bunny is hollow but the chocolate is still really satisfying.
Kayla E.
Kayla E.
These chocolate bunnies are amazing! they are so delicious and tasty! I love to eat them and I will always but then especially for Easter! This is adorable and affordable! I would definitely recommends these to all of my friends!!
Judith O.