Add a Photo

By DOVE CHOCOLATE
#144 in Chocolate
Dove® Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny.
Photos (2)
Sandra C.
Sandra C.
Peyton, CO

I don't buy Dove chocolates very often but at Easter time I splurge on my kids and husband. Dove chocolates are extra creamy and super delicious and shows those you love that they are extra special to you when you treat them to Dove chocolates.
Whiteman Air Force Base, MO

Perfect Easter gift! All of my cousins old and young love to get their chocolate bunny at our animal get together. Not to mention, they are affordable enough for me to be able to buy them for my family. In addition, they're really good quality!
Kat D.
Kat D.

I quite enjoyed my Dove bunny. I find almost all Easter/holiday-themed chocolate, though, ridiculously overpriced. I generally wait and purchase it clearance AFTER the holiday. That aside, this chocolate is nice and smooth, creamy, and tasty!
Marie G.
Marie G.
Colton, CA

Best time to get these is easter they are nicely priced and always available. my kids loves these and always ask every year for them. walmart has them the cheapest best flavor is milk chocolate you will not be disappointed. highly recommended
Lorie S.
Lorie S.
North Attleboro, MA

A good gift for Easter, but overall chocolate is cheap and not rich tasting. Chocolate is creamy however yet the sugar is way to strong and keeps me from eating much of it. Still a cute novelty if you don't want to buy Lindt chocolate bunnies
Amber E.
Amber E.
Saline, MI

One of my favorite easter treats! I look forward to buying these every year. They are delicious and taste like real, fancy chocolate, not the waxy or hollow junk that you can get a lot at Easter. LOVE this brand...is it Easter yet now? lol
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Staten Island, NY

Nice holiday Easter bunny to give as a gift. Dove chocolate is really delicious so I think it's worth the money. Can usually find on sale at least once before Easter. Would buy the product again, however you can find other things cheaper.
Lyndsey B.
Lyndsey B.
Indianapolis, IN

These chocolate Bunnies are one of my favorite Easter treat! I love to give them as a small gift and receive them obviously lol! I typically pick this item up from Target in the holiday section and they are very affordable! No complaints!
Alice s.
Alice s.
Somerset, KY

I always put these little guys in my kids easter baskets. My kids love chocolate, but they love these the most. I tried my best to make my kids happy. I may do it by buying them candy and games, but at least they know I love them to death.
California, MO

Best chocolate bunny ever! I tend to dislike chocolate bunnies because many of them have a chalky taste, but this one was very creamy. I purchased it at Walmart right after Easter. It is a bit pricey compared to others, but it's worth it!
Judith O.