Add a Photo

By DOVE CHOCOLATE
#160 in Chocolate
Dove® Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny.
Photos (2)
haley c.
haley c.

I got this for my daughter, and ended up trying a piece. It was the best chocolate bunny I'd ever tried. Most chocolate bunnies are cheap tasting, flakey, or hollow with not much chocolate for your buck. This was silky smooth, NOT hollow and high quality.
Jaiden J.
Jaiden J.
Ghent, KY

I love the chocolate bunnies but I'm always bummed out because they only have them during the easter time here. They are affordable and they are sooooo delicious. The value that these have is amazing and I would repurchase these just because they are good.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Mount Carmel, IL

I put these in my kids' Easter baskets this year. They were very affordable. I would recommend to anyone with a chocolate craving. They were delicious! So creamy and soft. There was quite a bit to these bunnies. They were decently sized for what you pay!
Lily R.
Lily R.

Yes, finally a solid chocolate bunny! I love the dove chocolate formula-it's delicious! These are great for easter so kids are disappointed to bite the ear off of the bunny and see a big hole that shows the insides of a hollow bunny. I love these!
Maggie B.
Maggie B.

Love Dove chocolate. It always melts as soon as I put it in my mouth and it is so smooth. When I am craving chocolate, I definitely look out for the dove chocolate square. The bunny is just as yummy but sometimes it can be too much chocolate lol.
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.

Always my favorite in the Easter basket!!! Usually we find them at drugstores when Easter is going to roll around. Everyone loves a good chocolate bunny but I feel like you can really tell when it's good chocolate like Dove. Definitely recommend.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Whiteman Air Force Base, MO

Perfect Easter gift! All of my cousins old and young love to get their chocolate bunny at our animal get together. Not to mention, they are affordable enough for me to be able to buy them for my family. In addition, they're really good quality!
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Hollywood, FL

Enjoy silky smooth & creamy DOVE® Milk Chocolate. DOVE® Chocolate is made from the finest quality cacao for an exceptional, silky smooth chocolate experience. It has no comparison!! Dove is the best, it is better than Hershey's and other brands!
Sandra C.
Sandra C.
Peyton, CO

I don't buy Dove chocolates very often but at Easter time I splurge on my kids and husband. Dove chocolates are extra creamy and super delicious and shows those you love that they are extra special to you when you treat them to Dove chocolates.
Lorie S.
Lorie S.
North Attleboro, MA

A good gift for Easter, but overall chocolate is cheap and not rich tasting. Chocolate is creamy however yet the sugar is way to strong and keeps me from eating much of it. Still a cute novelty if you don't want to buy Lindt chocolate bunnies
Judith O.