Dove Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny uploaded by Alexandra A.Dove Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny uploaded by Aby Pocahonta H.

BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Dove® Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny. see more...

• Do they taste goodYes the bad thing is that it's... 4 Answers
Photos (2)
Buy on Kmart
haley c.
haley c.
I got this for my daughter, and ended up trying a piece. It was the best chocolate bunny I'd ever tried. Most chocolate bunnies are cheap tasting, flakey, or hollow with not much chocolate for your buck. This was silky smooth, NOT hollow and high quality.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Mount Carmel, IL
I put these in my kids' Easter baskets this year. They were very affordable. I would recommend to anyone with a chocolate craving. They were delicious! So creamy and soft. There was quite a bit to these bunnies. They were decently sized for what you pay!
Lily R.
Lily R.
Yes, finally a solid chocolate bunny! I love the dove chocolate formula-it's delicious! These are great for easter so kids are disappointed to bite the ear off of the bunny and see a big hole that shows the insides of a hollow bunny. I love these!
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
Always my favorite in the Easter basket!!! Usually we find them at drugstores when Easter is going to roll around. Everyone loves a good chocolate bunny but I feel like you can really tell when it's good chocolate like Dove. Definitely recommend.
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Hollywood, FL
Enjoy silky smooth & creamy DOVE® Milk Chocolate. DOVE® Chocolate is made from the finest quality cacao for an exceptional, silky smooth chocolate experience. It has no comparison!! Dove is the best, it is better than Hershey's and other brands!
Sandra C.
Sandra C.
Peyton, CO
I don't buy Dove chocolates very often but at Easter time I splurge on my kids and husband. Dove chocolates are extra creamy and super delicious and shows those you love that they are extra special to you when you treat them to Dove chocolates.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Whiteman Air Force Base, MO
Perfect Easter gift! All of my cousins old and young love to get their chocolate bunny at our animal get together. Not to mention, they are affordable enough for me to be able to buy them for my family. In addition, they're really good quality!
Marie G.
Marie G.
Colton, CA
Best time to get these is easter they are nicely priced and always available. my kids loves these and always ask every year for them. walmart has them the cheapest best flavor is milk chocolate you will not be disappointed. highly recommended
Lorie S.
Lorie S.
North Attleboro, MA
A good gift for Easter, but overall chocolate is cheap and not rich tasting. Chocolate is creamy however yet the sugar is way to strong and keeps me from eating much of it. Still a cute novelty if you don't want to buy Lindt chocolate bunnies
Amber E.
Amber E.
Jackson, MI
One of my favorite easter treats! I look forward to buying these every year. They are delicious and taste like real, fancy chocolate, not the waxy or hollow junk that you can get a lot at Easter. LOVE this brand...is it Easter yet now? lol
Judith O.