Add a Photo

By DOVE CHOCOLATE
#144 in Chocolate
Dove® Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny.
Photos (2)
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Saint John, IN

My parents got this for me last year in my Easter basket! I believe they purchased it from Walmart and I loved it. Definitely a good value, well worth it. I only ate it on Easter since it's a seasonal treat. I would recommend this cute bunny to my friends.
Jaiden J.
Jaiden J.
Ghent, KY

I love the chocolate bunnies but I'm always bummed out because they only have them during the easter time here. They are affordable and they are sooooo delicious. The value that these have is amazing and I would repurchase these just because they are good.
haley c.
haley c.

I got this for my daughter, and ended up trying a piece. It was the best chocolate bunny I'd ever tried. Most chocolate bunnies are cheap tasting, flakey, or hollow with not much chocolate for your buck. This was silky smooth, NOT hollow and high quality.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Mount Carmel, IL

I put these in my kids' Easter baskets this year. They were very affordable. I would recommend to anyone with a chocolate craving. They were delicious! So creamy and soft. There was quite a bit to these bunnies. They were decently sized for what you pay!
Nadia A.
Nadia A.
Homestead, FL

Dove candy is simply the best with its rich flavor and silky smooth feel. I love the way the chocolate flavor lingers in your mouth. The quality is top notch and outshines its competitors/alternative. I would definitely buy this product again and again!
sandra iraci s.
sandra iraci s.

Amo muito chocolates esse ta na minha lista dos melhores chocolates alem de dar agua na boca nao tem nem como explicar como esse chocolate e esse sit esta lembrando os antigos produtos na minha cidade queria que tivesse de novo mas pena que nao tem
Lily R.
Lily R.

Yes, finally a solid chocolate bunny! I love the dove chocolate formula-it's delicious! These are great for easter so kids are disappointed to bite the ear off of the bunny and see a big hole that shows the insides of a hollow bunny. I love these!
Thais S.
Thais S.
Rio de Janeiro

Adorei muito gostoso, derrete na boca eu amei minha irmã tambem minha familia toda gostou muito , eu vou comprar quantas vezes eu puder 50 vezes se for necessario até eu enjuar quer dizer nunca vou enjuar porque é muito bom aconselho a todos 100%
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.

Always my favorite in the Easter basket!!! Usually we find them at drugstores when Easter is going to roll around. Everyone loves a good chocolate bunny but I feel like you can really tell when it's good chocolate like Dove. Definitely recommend.
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Hollywood, FL

Enjoy silky smooth & creamy DOVE® Milk Chocolate. DOVE® Chocolate is made from the finest quality cacao for an exceptional, silky smooth chocolate experience. It has no comparison!! Dove is the best, it is better than Hershey's and other brands!
Judith O.