Woah there, it looks like your browser is out of date.

To get the best experience, please update your browser.

Add a Photo
Dove Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny

Dove Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny

By DOVE CHOCOLATE
4.6 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars75%
  • 4 Stars20%
  • 3 Stars4%
  • 2 Stars0%
  • 1 Star0%
#144 in Chocolate
Dove® Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny.
Dove Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny
Dove Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny
Reviews (400)
Q&A (1)
Photos (2)
sandra iraci s.
sandra iraci s.

10 reviews

Amo muito chocolates esse ta na minha lista dos melhores chocolates alem de dar agua na boca nao tem nem como explicar como esse chocolate e esse sit esta lembrando os antigos produtos na minha cidade queria que tivesse de novo mas pena que nao tem
Thais S.
Thais S.
Rio de Janeiro

12 reviews

Adorei muito gostoso, derrete na boca eu amei minha irmã tambem minha familia toda gostou muito , eu vou comprar quantas vezes eu puder 50 vezes se for necessario até eu enjuar quer dizer nunca vou enjuar porque é muito bom aconselho a todos 100%
Kat D.
Kat D.

107 reviews

I quite enjoyed my Dove bunny. I find almost all Easter/holiday-themed chocolate, though, ridiculously overpriced. I generally wait and purchase it clearance AFTER the holiday. That aside, this chocolate is nice and smooth, creamy, and tasty!
Rachel P.
Rachel P.

32 reviews

I purchased these for my daughters easter baskets and they loved them so much! I do feel maybe it would be better for the adults though it was rich for my little ones tastes!
C Y.
C Y.

8 reviews

The perfect Easter gift for my cousins! It may be small but because it's solid it feeds a lot. I split it up between the three of them and they all love the flavor.
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Ottawa, Ontario, ON, ON

56 reviews

So ver creamy and sweet and silky smooth to the bite!! I normally don't eat a whole lot of chocolate but this I couldn't stop eating when I started
Samantha H.
Samantha H.

14 reviews

One of the best chocolate bunnies!! Real chocolate not the bad stuff you often get in a bunny form! Great for adults and kids alike
Eliana C.
Eliana C.

6 reviews

Cuxxdf jxuxyx cucuf cucicicfi cuciifi fifuduf fififi cuufux chfuggi jccucucuc ucigufdyfu cucu hfucx cuucuc cucfufu ucucuc gugu
Aisha S.
Aisha S.

19 reviews

Bunny shaped chocolate theres nothing in the world i love more than that they are amazing and they taste chocolaty as hell
Brooke H.
Brooke H.

24 reviews

SO creamy and will melt in your mouth, although very rich it leaves you wanting more. eat probably once every 2 weeks.
Judith O.
Judith O.

54 reviews

Do they taste good

Join now to gain access to over 14 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Join Now

Are you a Brand or Agency? Contact Us