Add a Photo

By DOVE CHOCOLATE
#140 in Chocolate
Dove® Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny.
Photos (2)
Jackie G.
Jackie G.
Walker, LA

Dove is by far my family's favorite chocolate for holidays and snack time.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Layton, UT

This is my Easter candy. This is it! My husband knows this is alllll I want for Easter. It is solid milk chocolate, and it is the delicious, silky smooth, high quality chocolate. I usually cut the poor bunny into thirds and put him in separate baggies because otherwise I would eat him all in one sitting!
Katelyn H.
Katelyn H.
Memphis, TN

I got this for Easter for the first time this year and honestly like it more than the fancy Godiva ones. It is perfectly rich and tastes exactly like all dove chocolate which is incredible. I went to CVS after easter and bought a bunch more of these that were on sale!
Katie G.
Katie G.

Definitely better than "other" chocolate easter bunnies. More expensive but definitely worth it! This will NOT be sitting in the freezer for 5 years! YUM
Patty E.
Patty E.
Anaheim, CA

A ltitle more on the expensive end but worth every penny. It's a solid bunny with the high quality Dove chocolate that you know and love.
Alison B.
Alison B.
Dallas, GA

I like Dove chocolate and it's great because it's in the shape of a rabbit. My son enjoys this in his Easter Basket.
Leah T.
Leah T.
Worcester, Worcestershire

Really good quality chocolate, rich and creamy taste. Great to give and receive at easter time!
Judith O.

I love stuff by dove they never disappoint they taste so good and creamy and i love chocolate
Alee L.
Alee L.

I love Dove chocolate! So tasty and flavorful. Its a must try to chocolate lovers.
Angelica M.
Angelica M.

This is super good...it melts in your mouth instantly which I love about it.

Do they taste good