Dove Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny uploaded by Aby Pocahonta H.Dove Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny uploaded by Alexandra A.

BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Dove® Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny. see more...

Brittany P.
Florence, Ontario
Purchased for my son last Easter and was very enjoyed! He had two and I had one. No regrets with that purchase.

The chocolate didn't melt immediately in his hand like most do and he was able to enjoy his treat.

The chocolate didn't have a cheap plastic taste like some more affordable chocolates do.

Happy with the purchase and will recommend to friends and family next holiday season!
sandra iraci s.
Amo muito chocolates esse ta na minha lista dos melhores chocolates alem de dar agua na boca nao tem nem como explicar como esse chocolate e esse sit esta lembrando os antigos produtos na minha cidade queria que tivesse de novo mas pena que nao tem
Thais S.
Rio de Janeiro
Adorei muito gostoso, derrete na boca eu amei minha irmã tambem minha familia toda gostou muito , eu vou comprar quantas vezes eu puder 50 vezes se for necessario até eu enjuar quer dizer nunca vou enjuar porque é muito bom aconselho a todos 100%
Kat D.
Barrie, ON
I quite enjoyed my Dove bunny. I find almost all Easter/holiday-themed chocolate, though, ridiculously overpriced. I generally wait and purchase it clearance AFTER the holiday. That aside, this chocolate is nice and smooth, creamy, and tasty!
Rachel P.
I purchased these for my daughters easter baskets and they loved them so much! I do feel maybe it would be better for the adults though it was rich for my little ones tastes!
C Y.
The perfect Easter gift for my cousins! It may be small but because it's solid it feeds a lot. I split it up between the three of them and they all love the flavor.
Lisa T.
Ottawa, ON
So ver creamy and sweet and silky smooth to the bite!! I normally don't eat a whole lot of chocolate but this I couldn't stop eating when I started
Samantha H.
One of the best chocolate bunnies!! Real chocolate not the bad stuff you often get in a bunny form! Great for adults and kids alike
Eliana C.
Cuxxdf jxuxyx cucuf cucicicfi cuciifi fifuduf fififi cuufux chfuggi jccucucuc ucigufdyfu cucu hfucx cuucuc cucfufu ucucuc gugu
Aisha S.
Bunny shaped chocolate theres nothing in the world i love more than that they are amazing and they taste chocolaty as hell
Judith O.