Add a Photo

By DOVE CHOCOLATE
#160 in Chocolate
Dove® Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny.
Photos (2)
Nadia A.
Nadia A.
Homestead, FL

Dove candy is simply the best with its rich flavor and silky smooth feel. I love the way the chocolate flavor lingers in your mouth. The quality is top notch and outshines its competitors/alternative. I would definitely buy this product again and again!
Michaela D.
Michaela D.
Sellers, SC

Love it. This is my go to chocolate. I always kero some in the fridge. It'a reasonable price.
Paige S.
Paige S.
Waterville, OH

Dove Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny is better then the rest because it is solid! It was always disappointing receiving a hollow chocolate bunny as a kid on Easter.
Alison B.
Alison B.
Dallas, GA

I like Dove chocolate and it's great because it's in the shape of a rabbit. My son enjoys this in his Easter Basket.
Patty E.
Patty E.
Anaheim, CA

A ltitle more on the expensive end but worth every penny. It's a solid bunny with the high quality Dove chocolate that you know and love.
Alee L.
Alee L.

I love Dove chocolate! So tasty and flavorful. Its a must try to chocolate lovers.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Layton, UT

This is my Easter candy. This is it! My husband knows this is alllll I want for Easter. It is solid milk chocolate, and it is the delicious, silky smooth, high quality chocolate. I usually cut the poor bunny into thirds and put him in separate baggies because otherwise I would eat him all in one sitting!
Angelica S.
Angelica S.

This is super good...it melts in your mouth instantly which I love about it.
Judith O.

I love stuff by dove they never disappoint they taste so good and creamy and i love chocolate
Katie G.
Katie G.

Definitely better than "other" chocolate easter bunnies. More expensive but definitely worth it! This will NOT be sitting in the freezer for 5 years! YUM

Do they taste good