Dove Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny uploaded by Alexandra A.Dove Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny uploaded by Aby Pocahonta H.

BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Dove® Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny. see more...

Nadia A.
Nadia A.
Homestead, FL
Dove candy is simply the best with its rich flavor and silky smooth feel. I love the way the chocolate flavor lingers in your mouth. The quality is top notch and outshines its competitors/alternative. I would definitely buy this product again and again!
Darcy J.
Darcy J.
Sandy, OR
Dove is such a fantastic Chocolate Company....Their Chocolates are so silky smooth! We typically only eat this chocolate on special holidays. We always try to buy the Dove Easter Bunnies for our girls. Vale for the dollar is great and we highly recommend DOVE!! :)
Paige S.
Paige S.
Waterville, OH
Dove Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny is better then the rest because it is solid! It was always disappointing receiving a hollow chocolate bunny as a kid on Easter.
Patty E.
Patty E.
Anaheim, CA
A ltitle more on the expensive end but worth every penny. It's a solid bunny with the high quality Dove chocolate that you know and love.
Alee L.
Alee L.
I love Dove chocolate! So tasty and flavorful. Its a must try to chocolate lovers.
Angelica S.
Angelica S.
This is super good...it melts in your mouth instantly which I love about it.
Judith O.
I love stuff by dove they never disappoint they taste so good and creamy and i love chocolate
Katie G.
Katie G.
Definitely better than "other" chocolate easter bunnies. More expensive but definitely worth it! This will NOT be sitting in the freezer for 5 years! YUM
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Layton, UT
This is my Easter candy. This is it! My husband knows this is alllll I want for Easter. It is solid milk chocolate, and it is the delicious, silky smooth, high quality chocolate. I usually cut the poor bunny into thirds and put him in separate baggies because otherwise I would eat him all in one sitting!
Katelyn H.
Katelyn H.
Memphis, TN
I got this for Easter for the first time this year and honestly like it more than the fancy Godiva ones. It is perfectly rich and tastes exactly like all dove chocolate which is incredible. I went to CVS after easter and bought a bunch more of these that were on sale!
Do they taste good