Add a Photo

By DOVE CHOCOLATE
#144 in Chocolate
Dove® Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny.
Photos (2)
Alee L.
Alee L.

I love Dove chocolate! So tasty and flavorful. Its a must try to chocolate lovers.
Angelica S.
Angelica S.

This is super good...it melts in your mouth instantly which I love about it.
Judith O.

I love stuff by dove they never disappoint they taste so good and creamy and i love chocolate
Katie G.
Katie G.

Definitely better than "other" chocolate easter bunnies. More expensive but definitely worth it! This will NOT be sitting in the freezer for 5 years! YUM
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Layton, UT

This is my Easter candy. This is it! My husband knows this is alllll I want for Easter. It is solid milk chocolate, and it is the delicious, silky smooth, high quality chocolate. I usually cut the poor bunny into thirds and put him in separate baggies because otherwise I would eat him all in one sitting!
Katelyn H.
Katelyn H.
Memphis, TN

I got this for Easter for the first time this year and honestly like it more than the fancy Godiva ones. It is perfectly rich and tastes exactly like all dove chocolate which is incredible. I went to CVS after easter and bought a bunch more of these that were on sale!
Alison B.
Alison B.
Dallas, GA

I like Dove chocolate and it's great because it's in the shape of a rabbit. My son enjoys this in his Easter Basket.
Paige S.
Paige S.
Waterville, OH

Dove Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny is better then the rest because it is solid! It was always disappointing receiving a hollow chocolate bunny as a kid on Easter.
Michaela D.
Michaela D.
Sellers, SC

Love it. This is my go to chocolate. I always kero some in the fridge. It'a reasonable price.
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Florence, Ontario

Purchased for my son last Easter and was very enjoyed! He had two and I had one. No regrets with that purchase.

The chocolate didn't melt immediately in his hand like most do and he was able to enjoy his treat.

The chocolate didn't have a cheap plastic taste like some more affordable chocolates do.

Happy with the purchase and will recommend to friends and family next holiday season!

Do they taste good