Dove Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny uploaded by Alexandra A.Dove Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny uploaded by Aby Pocahonta H.

BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Dove® Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny. see more...

Meagan H.
Meagan H.
Easter isn't complete without a dove chocolate bunny! The SOLID part is the most important to me personally. Nothing irritated me more as a child than bitting into a hollow bunny.
Hayley L.
Hayley L.
Tastes really good. The chocolate just melts in your mouth and it's very smooth. Nice rich smooth texture and tastes heavenly !! Definitely love dove chocolate
Carol L.
Carol L.
Redondo Beach, CA
Classic Dove Chocolate Easter Bunny but I wish they put a filling or nuts in it. It's too much chocolate for me, but would be perfect for someone who likes plain milk chocolate.
Jenni P.
Jenni P.
I absolutely love this chocolate! It's so smooth and sweet. It melts as soon as you put it in your mouth. I think it's a good gift to give around Easter time because it's simple yet delicious.
Neva S.
Neva S.
Arnaudville, LA
Silky smooth and delicious!! Great taste! No unpleasant after taste ! Usually available for most holidays. Will be looking forward to the Easter selection!
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Booneville, MS
Dove make some of the best chocolates that I've ever tried! They are very delicious and creamy and I absolutely love them.
christina a.
christina a.
This chocolate is really good! Its really smooth and delicious, and it helps when you have a sweet tooth!
Caitlin W.
Caitlin W.
I love dove chocolate! It's delicious and is such a great price. Their chocolate bunnies are very cute.
Alison B.
Alison B.
Dallas, GA
I like Dove chocolate and it's great because it's in the shape of a rabbit. My son enjoys this in his Easter Basket.
Michaela D.
Michaela D.
Sellers, SC
Love it. This is my go to chocolate. I always kero some in the fridge. It'a reasonable price.
Judith O.