Dove Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny uploaded by Alexandra A.Dove Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny uploaded by Aby Pocahonta H.

BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Dove® Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny. see more...

Serena M.
Serena M.
Portland, OR
This bunny is awesome and around Easter it's the perfect sweet to buy, tastes great
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
I put these in Easter baskets this year. They are amazing not like the cheap ones.
Samantha k.
Samantha k.
Dallas, TX
Super yummy bunny. I ate it in one sitting, not a great idea, but it was worth it!
jennifer p.
jennifer p.
Azusa, CA
Very delicious i love chocolate and its my favorite candy to eat i really enjoy it
Miranda F.
Miranda F.
Panama, NE
I absolutely love chocolate and I love Easter because of the solid chocolate bunny
Talcum B.
Talcum B.
Peoria, IL
My absolute fave! Perfectly smooth, creamy and delicious. There's nothing better.
Betty C.
Betty C.
Chesapeake, OH
I love these for easter they are so good. This chocolate is so smooth and creamy.
Brianna A.
Brianna A.
Dove chocolate is so smooth and taste amazing it's one of my favorite chocolates
Kittie T.
Kittie T.
Can never go wrong with dove or a chocolate bunny so this combination is perfect
Terra W.
Terra W.
This is my kids favorite chocolate Easter bunny! Very smooth and rich chocolate!
Judith O.