Dove Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny uploaded by Alexandra A.Dove Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny uploaded by Aby Pocahonta H.

BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Dove® Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny. see more...

Halima M.
Halima M.
Brooklyn, NY
Dove is my favorite brand of chocolate. So why not eat chocolate shaped as a bunny?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hills, NC
I put these in Easter baskets this year. They are amazing not like the cheap ones.
Samantha k.
Samantha k.
Dallas, TX
Super yummy bunny. I ate it in one sitting, not a great idea, but it was worth it!
Miranda F.
Miranda F.
Panama, NE
I absolutely love chocolate and I love Easter because of the solid chocolate bunny
jennifer p.
jennifer p.
Azusa, CA
Very delicious i love chocolate and its my favorite candy to eat i really enjoy it
Talcum B.
Talcum B.
Peoria, IL
My absolute fave! Perfectly smooth, creamy and delicious. There's nothing better.
Betty C.
Betty C.
Chesapeake, OH
I love these for easter they are so good. This chocolate is so smooth and creamy.
Delicious! For Easter this is perfect! It may be smell but it packs a big punch!
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
I got this chocolate bunny for easter and it melts in ur mouth so good i love it
Kaelin H.
Kaelin H.
Nice and smooth chocolate. Solid chocolate tastes better than hallow every time.
Judith O.