Dove Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny uploaded by Aby Pocahonta H.Dove Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny uploaded by Alexandra A.

BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Dove® Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny. see more...

Candice W.
Odessa, TX
Every easter this is my favorite chocolate! The best tasting solid chocolate bunny.
jennifer p.
Azusa, CA
Very delicious i love chocolate and its my favorite candy to eat i really enjoy it
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
I put these in Easter baskets this year. They are amazing not like the cheap ones.
Samantha k.
Dallas, TX
Super yummy bunny. I ate it in one sitting, not a great idea, but it was worth it!
Miranda F.
Panama, NE
I absolutely love chocolate and I love Easter because of the solid chocolate bunny
Betty C.
Chesapeake, OH
I love these for easter they are so good. This chocolate is so smooth and creamy.
Talcum B.
Peoria, IL
My absolute fave! Perfectly smooth, creamy and delicious. There's nothing better.
Kittie T.
Can never go wrong with dove or a chocolate bunny so this combination is perfect
Delicious! For Easter this is perfect! It may be smell but it packs a big punch!
Crystal G.
I got this chocolate bunny for easter and it melts in ur mouth so good i love it
Judith O.