Dove Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny uploaded by Aby Pocahonta H.Dove Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny uploaded by Alexandra A.

BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Dove® Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny. see more...

Ashleigh S.
Jacksonville, IL
I always get these for my kids for Easter! I like receiving them myself. They are tasty!
Lisa w.
Brooklyn, NY
So silky smooth texture but so satisfying chocolate, a must have for Easter and for kids.
Veronica Y.
Cumming, GA
The best Easter bunny very smooth creamy chocolate decorative gold foil and a red ribbon
Leandra P.
Comstock Park, MI
A good choice from the Easter Bunny. It's a better quality bunny than the usual bunnies.
Jessica O.
Douglas, AZ
Dove's chocolate is decadent and rich in flavor. Dove is naturally my favorite chocolate.
Lisa T.
Omg silky smooth velvety chocolate. Yes please! Not much to say other then it's amazing!
Mabel A.
Great to give for little kids very fun and enjoyable dobsonflies indie idkwkanod jsosbdj
Caroline O.
brooklyn
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love that this can last me and love how tasty it is . I love that it melts in my mouth
Clare M.
Verona, NJ
The perfect Easter treat. Love the smooth, milk chocolate flavor. Ears first of course
Maegan L.
Baytown, TX
The best Easter treat I've ever received. I love the smoothness of this chocolate brand
Judith O.