Dove Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny uploaded by Alexandra A.Dove Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny uploaded by Aby Pocahonta H.

BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Dove® Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny. see more...

Mabel A.
Mabel A.
Great to give for little kids very fun and enjoyable dobsonflies indie idkwkanod jsosbdj
Keri M.
Keri M.
Brunswick, GA
These are the only bunnys i buy at Easter! The chocolate it so good. Nothing is better!
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
This is good for grow ups and kids for waster and remember not only kids but adults fok
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Deltona, FL
This is an Easter must have for me. I love the texture and flavor of this! Delicious! !
Shannon k.
Shannon k.
I love these chocolate bunny I wish they were around all the time because they are good
Maegan L.
Maegan L.
Baytown, TX
The best Easter treat I've ever received. I love the smoothness of this chocolate brand
arianna a.
arianna a.
Clark, NJ
I get these every easter and i absolutely love it..not only is it super cute but yummy!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Aspinwall, PA
I love how creamy dove chocolate is and I like that you can buy it in bite size pieces.
Shannon W.
Shannon W.
Dove chocolate is delicious. Its not overly sweet and melts so smoothly in your mouth.
Clare M.
Clare M.
Verona, NJ
The perfect Easter treat. Love the smooth, milk chocolate flavor. Ears first of course
Judith O.