Dove Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny uploaded by Alexandra A.Dove Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny uploaded by Aby Pocahonta H.

BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Dove® Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny. see more...

Caroline O.
Caroline O.
Bronx, NY
I love that this can last me and love how tasty it is . I love that it melts in my mouth
Maegan L.
Maegan L.
Baytown, TX
The best Easter treat I've ever received. I love the smoothness of this chocolate brand
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
This is good for grow ups and kids for waster and remember not only kids but adults fok
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Aspinwall, PA
I love how creamy dove chocolate is and I like that you can buy it in bite size pieces.
Keri M.
Keri M.
Brunswick, GA
These are the only bunnys i buy at Easter! The chocolate it so good. Nothing is better!
Shannon k.
Shannon k.
I love these chocolate bunny I wish they were around all the time because they are good
arianna a.
arianna a.
Clark, NJ
I get these every easter and i absolutely love it..not only is it super cute but yummy!
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Deltona, FL
This is an Easter must have for me. I love the texture and flavor of this! Delicious! !
Kaitlin Rose K.
Kaitlin Rose K.
River Falls, WI
If these were sold year round, I would be in trouble. Great value for a great product.
Pollard J.
Pollard J.
Sioux City, IA
These make amazing Easter basket treats! And they are very good! Good chocolate taste!
Judith O.