Add a Photo

By DOVE CHOCOLATE
#144 in Chocolate
Dove® Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny.
Photos (2)
Michaela D.
Michaela D.
Sellers, SC

Love it. This is my go to chocolate. I always kero some in the fridge. It'a reasonable price.
Jess T.
Jess T.
Hobbs, NM

Nothing says Happy amazing fantastic Easter quite like getting one of these delicious things
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.

This is an Easter basket must have in our house... My kids love opening these up every year!
Marie C.
Marie C.
Montreal

This is just a classic chocolate for me... well made and doesn't taste like plastic.... nom !
Marianne B.
Marianne B.
Gwinn, MI

This is my favorite chocolate. rich and creamy enough you can eat just one piece. nuff said!
Katie H.
Katie H.
Hamilton, GA

These are very good especially when you are craving something sweet. They melt in you mouth.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Mattawan, MI

Loveeeee. My must have for Easter. Creamy and not to rich but melt in your mouth amazingggg
Johanna C.
Johanna C.
Augusta, GA

Love dove chocolate! It's so creamy and smooth and delicious! And who doesn't love bunnies!
Grace M.
Grace M.

Yum! Yum! Yum! This is really tasty! I buy them for Easter all time! Yay! These are tasty.
Brooke-Lynn E.
Brooke-Lynn E.
Concord

These were my favorite to see in my Easter basket as a kid. They still are my favorite lol
Judith O.