Add a Photo

By DOVE CHOCOLATE
#159 in Chocolate
Dove® Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny.
Photos (2)
Brooke-Lynn E.
Brooke-Lynn E.
Concord

These were my favorite to see in my Easter basket as a kid. They still are my favorite lol
Jennifer Z.
Jennifer Z.
Brooklyn, NY

Is chocolate it's amazing it's so delicious i really love chocolate and i enjoy it so much
Adriana C.
Adriana C.

These are my favorite to receive and also give to people during Easter since its "festive"
Lisa w.
Lisa w.
Brooklyn, NY

So silky smooth texture but so satisfying chocolate, a must have for Easter and for kids.
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
Douglas, AZ

Dove's chocolate is decadent and rich in flavor. Dove is naturally my favorite chocolate.
Ashleigh S.
Ashleigh S.
Jacksonville, IL

I always get these for my kids for Easter! I like receiving them myself. They are tasty!
Caroline O.
Caroline O.
Bronx, NY

I love that this can last me and love how tasty it is . I love that it melts in my mouth
Lisa T.
Lisa T.

Omg silky smooth velvety chocolate. Yes please! Not much to say other then it's amazing!
Leandra P.
Leandra P.
Comstock Park, MI

A good choice from the Easter Bunny. It's a better quality bunny than the usual bunnies.
Veronica Y.
Veronica Y.
Cumming, GA

The best Easter bunny very smooth creamy chocolate decorative gold foil and a red ribbon
Judith O.