Dove Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny uploaded by Aby Pocahonta H.Dove Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny uploaded by Alexandra A.

BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Dove® Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny. see more...

Lisa T.
Omg silky smooth velvety chocolate. Yes please! Not much to say other then it's amazing!
Jessica H.
Aspinwall, PA
I love how creamy dove chocolate is and I like that you can buy it in bite size pieces.
Shannon k.
I love these chocolate bunny I wish they were around all the time because they are good
Maegan L.
Baytown, TX
The best Easter treat I've ever received. I love the smoothness of this chocolate brand
Nicole R.
Deltona, FL
This is an Easter must have for me. I love the texture and flavor of this! Delicious! !
Lauren R.
This is good for grow ups and kids for waster and remember not only kids but adults fok
arianna a.
Clark, NJ
I get these every easter and i absolutely love it..not only is it super cute but yummy!
Keri M.
Brunswick, GA
These are the only bunnys i buy at Easter! The chocolate it so good. Nothing is better!
Ashley D.
This is great for easter it fits right into a basket and it melts right in your mouth!
Pollard J.
Sioux City, IA
These make amazing Easter basket treats! And they are very good! Good chocolate taste!
Judith O.