Add a Photo

By DOVE CHOCOLATE
#139 in Chocolate
Dove® Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny.
Photos (2)
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Nancy, KY

I love chocolate, but who doesn't? Dove chocolate is so smooth and rich. The best chocolate by far
Ja M.
Ja M.

We give these to the kids every year at Easter! Nothing better than kids hopped up on chocolate:))
Sandy I.
Sandy I.
Warren, OH

Oh I love this chocolate. It's smooth and creamy. Melt in your mouth. I recommend this chocolates
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
Gonzales, LA

I usually get these for Easter. They are very good and usually so big that I can never fish them.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
New Bedford, MA

Absolutely delicious i always take from my kids Easter baskets and love dipping in peanut butter
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Philadelphia, PA

Yum! The chocolate is definitely smooth and tastes great. The bunny shape is perfect for Easter.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Bay City, MI

Dove is my go to chocolate...i love how creamy it is and i love how it just melts in your mouth!
Teresa H.
Teresa H.
Port Orford, OR

Dove makes the best tasting chocolate ever. Its smooth and seems to melt in your mouth. So good.
Maggie G.
Maggie G.
Fairfield, Nj

Perfect Easter treat. The bunny is affordable and the chocolate is super smooth. A great value!
Julia T.
Julia T.

Who doesn't love chocolate bunnies????? I mean I sure do!! So yummy when you bite off a piece!!
Judith O.