Dove Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny uploaded by Alexandra A.Dove Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny uploaded by Aby Pocahonta H.

BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Dove® Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny. see more...

Buy on Kmart*
Grace M.
Grace M.
Yum! Yum! Yum! This is really tasty! I buy them for Easter all time! Yay! These are tasty.
Adriana C.
Adriana C.
These are my favorite to receive and also give to people during Easter since its "festive"
Brooke-Lynn E.
Brooke-Lynn E.
Concord
These were my favorite to see in my Easter basket as a kid. They still are my favorite lol
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
Douglas, AZ
Dove's chocolate is decadent and rich in flavor. Dove is naturally my favorite chocolate.
Lisa w.
Lisa w.
Brooklyn, NY
So silky smooth texture but so satisfying chocolate, a must have for Easter and for kids.
Veronica Y.
Veronica Y.
Cumming, GA
The best Easter bunny very smooth creamy chocolate decorative gold foil and a red ribbon
Ashleigh S.
Ashleigh S.
Jacksonville, IL
I always get these for my kids for Easter! I like receiving them myself. They are tasty!
Leandra P.
Leandra P.
Comstock Park, MI
A good choice from the Easter Bunny. It's a better quality bunny than the usual bunnies.
Mabel A.
Mabel A.
Great to give for little kids very fun and enjoyable dobsonflies indie idkwkanod jsosbdj
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Omg silky smooth velvety chocolate. Yes please! Not much to say other then it's amazing!
Judith O.