Add a Photo

By DOVE CHOCOLATE
#144 in Chocolate
Dove® Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny.
Photos (2)
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Ocala, FL

The only chocolate bunny I like. Delicious milk chocolate and it's solid not hollow. Mmmm yum
Katie H.
Katie H.
Hamilton, GA

These are very good especially when you are craving something sweet. They melt in you mouth.
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.

This is an Easter basket must have in our house... My kids love opening these up every year!
Jess T.
Jess T.
Hobbs, NM

Nothing says Happy amazing fantastic Easter quite like getting one of these delicious things
Marianne B.
Marianne B.
Gwinn, MI

This is my favorite chocolate. rich and creamy enough you can eat just one piece. nuff said!
Johanna C.
Johanna C.
Augusta, GA

Love dove chocolate! It's so creamy and smooth and delicious! And who doesn't love bunnies!
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Mattawan, MI

Loveeeee. My must have for Easter. Creamy and not to rich but melt in your mouth amazingggg
Jennifer Z.
Jennifer Z.
Brooklyn, NY

Is chocolate it's amazing it's so delicious i really love chocolate and i enjoy it so much
Brooke-Lynn E.
Brooke-Lynn E.
Concord

These were my favorite to see in my Easter basket as a kid. They still are my favorite lol
Adriana C.
Adriana C.

These are my favorite to receive and also give to people during Easter since its "festive"
Judith O.