Dove Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny uploaded by Aby Pocahonta H.Dove Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny uploaded by Alexandra A.

BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Dove® Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny. see more...

Grace M.
Yum! Yum! Yum! This is really tasty! I buy them for Easter all time! Yay! These are tasty.
Jennifer Z.
Brooklyn, NY
Is chocolate it's amazing it's so delicious i really love chocolate and i enjoy it so much
Adriana C.
These are my favorite to receive and also give to people during Easter since its "festive"
Jessica O.
Douglas, AZ
Dove's chocolate is decadent and rich in flavor. Dove is naturally my favorite chocolate.
Lisa w.
Brooklyn, NY
So silky smooth texture but so satisfying chocolate, a must have for Easter and for kids.
Mabel A.
Great to give for little kids very fun and enjoyable dobsonflies indie idkwkanod jsosbdj
Ashleigh S.
Jacksonville, IL
I always get these for my kids for Easter! I like receiving them myself. They are tasty!
Caroline O.
bronx, NY
I love that this can last me and love how tasty it is . I love that it melts in my mouth
Veronica Y.
Cumming, GA
The best Easter bunny very smooth creamy chocolate decorative gold foil and a red ribbon
Leandra P.
Comstock Park, MI
A good choice from the Easter Bunny. It's a better quality bunny than the usual bunnies.
Judith O.