Add a Photo

By DOVE CHOCOLATE
#144 in Chocolate
Dove® Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny.
Photos (2)
Kelsey D.
Kelsey D.
Louisville, OH

This is awesome for Easter baskets! This chocolate is also great quality and tastes absolutely awesome! The only down side is that is is kind of pricey but you know what maybe this chocolate is worth it! I don't think you can find this product unless it is around Easter!
Kristina G.
Kristina G.
Warren, MI

My son, being only 9, doesn't get the fancy godiva bunnies like his grown up sisters do, but he is perfectly happy with his dove bunny and eggs every year. all the good silky smooth quality you expect from dove. feels like you're eating expensive candy when you're not.
Darcy J.
Darcy J.
Sandy, OR

Dove is such a fantastic Chocolate Company....Their Chocolates are so silky smooth! We typically only eat this chocolate on special holidays. We always try to buy the Dove Easter Bunnies for our girls. Vale for the dollar is great and we highly recommend DOVE!! :)
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Augusta, GA

I love chocolate and pretty much love any kind. However, my favorite chocolate is Easter candy! This Dove bunny was so delicious. the chocolate was a good milk chocolate taste. And the best part was that it wasn't hollow in the middle so you have more chocolate!
ERICA M.
ERICA M.
Westminster, CA

I enjoy buying these for my nieces for Easter! they are super creamy and worth buying to see their smiles. I don't eat these regularly but once in a while it is delicious. the flavor is creamy and smooth. super cute in Easter baskets. the bunny is a cute touch!
Lillie H.
Lillie H.
Paris, TN

A favorite for stuffing the Easter baskets of kids all ages! Dove makes such quality candy but when you add their festive designs, it welcomes a sense of nostalgia during the holidays! Love that it's solid as opposed to the hollow bunnies more typically seen.
Jaci B.
Jaci B.
Midland, MI

Why does chocolate taste so much better as a bunny? This chocolates is so smooth and creamy. I find myself buying these after Easter on sale just to have the in the cabinet. I eat an ear here and there. I definitely recommend this for your next Easter basket!
Maily H.
Maily H.

This chocolate is one of my all time favorites to munch on.Chocolate is good as it is and making it in the shape of something different is just so much appealing to me.Its just always so decadent and delicious , this product is definitely a five-star product!
Regan F.
Regan F.
Decatur, IL

You have to love milk chocolate especially if it's Dove! The quality of this is so out of this world and the bunny and mature enough for any adult out there! This is very high quality chocolate in a beautiful display. 100% would recommend to chocolate lovers.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Acworth, GA

My parents always get me one of these for Easter and I love them. The chocolate is so rich and smooth. I think this is a higher quality than some of the other chocolate bunnies on the market. It is a little more pricey but you are paying for higher quality.
Judith O.