Add a Photo

By DOVE CHOCOLATE
#159 in Chocolate
Dove® Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny.
Photos (2)
Sandy I.
Sandy I.
Warren, OH

Oh I love this chocolate. It's smooth and creamy. Melt in your mouth. I recommend this chocolates
Teresa H.
Teresa H.
Port Orford, OR

Dove makes the best tasting chocolate ever. Its smooth and seems to melt in your mouth. So good.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Philadelphia, PA

Yum! The chocolate is definitely smooth and tastes great. The bunny shape is perfect for Easter.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
New Bedford, MA

Absolutely delicious i always take from my kids Easter baskets and love dipping in peanut butter
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Bay City, MI

Dove is my go to chocolate...i love how creamy it is and i love how it just melts in your mouth!
Julia T.
Julia T.

Who doesn't love chocolate bunnies????? I mean I sure do!! So yummy when you bite off a piece!!
Maggie G.
Maggie G.
Fairfield, NJ

Perfect Easter treat. The bunny is affordable and the chocolate is super smooth. A great value!
Blair S.
Blair S.
Louisville, KY

Never go an Easter without one!!! Dove chocolate has the perfect melt in your mouth smoothness
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Oakley, CA

This is heaven when it comes to Easter and it's gone so quick it's a must have for the holiday
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Dover

This is the only chocolate bunny I'll buy for my kids for easter. The chocolate is so creamy.
Judith O.