Add a Photo

By DOVE CHOCOLATE
#140 in Chocolate
Dove® Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny.
Photos (2)
Mae M.
Mae M.

These are my new favorite for Easter bunnys. The chocolate is smooth and rich and tastes delicious.
Emily F.
Emily F.

A must for Easter. Or if you just like chocolate. Dove just melts in your mouth and is super creamy
Gwendolyn V.
Gwendolyn V.
Monee, IL

A must have for the kids easter baskets. the chocolate is smooth and creamy it melts in yoir mouth
Rashel D.
Rashel D.

This is my absolute favorite Easter bunny!!!!!!!! I buy one every year! I want them all year long!
Ja M.
Ja M.

We give these to the kids every year at Easter! Nothing better than kids hopped up on chocolate:))
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Nancy, KY

I love chocolate, but who doesn't? Dove chocolate is so smooth and rich. The best chocolate by far
Sandy I.
Sandy I.
Warren, OH

Oh I love this chocolate. It's smooth and creamy. Melt in your mouth. I recommend this chocolates
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
Gonzales, LA

I usually get these for Easter. They are very good and usually so big that I can never fish them.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Philadelphia, PA

Yum! The chocolate is definitely smooth and tastes great. The bunny shape is perfect for Easter.
Teresa H.
Teresa H.
Port Orford, OR

Dove makes the best tasting chocolate ever. Its smooth and seems to melt in your mouth. So good.
Judith O.