Add a Photo

By DOVE CHOCOLATE
#139 in Chocolate
Dove® Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny.
Photos (2)
Ja M.
Ja M.

We give these to the kids every year at Easter! Nothing better than kids hopped up on chocolate:))
Gwendolyn V.
Gwendolyn V.
Monee, IL

A must have for the kids easter baskets. the chocolate is smooth and creamy it melts in yoir mouth
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Nancy, KY

I love chocolate, but who doesn't? Dove chocolate is so smooth and rich. The best chocolate by far
Rashel D.
Rashel D.

This is my absolute favorite Easter bunny!!!!!!!! I buy one every year! I want them all year long!
Sandy I.
Sandy I.
Warren, OH

Oh I love this chocolate. It's smooth and creamy. Melt in your mouth. I recommend this chocolates
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
Gonzales, LA

I usually get these for Easter. They are very good and usually so big that I can never fish them.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Philadelphia, PA

Yum! The chocolate is definitely smooth and tastes great. The bunny shape is perfect for Easter.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
New Bedford, MA

Absolutely delicious i always take from my kids Easter baskets and love dipping in peanut butter
Teresa H.
Teresa H.
Port Orford, OR

Dove makes the best tasting chocolate ever. Its smooth and seems to melt in your mouth. So good.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Bay City, MI

Dove is my go to chocolate...i love how creamy it is and i love how it just melts in your mouth!
Judith O.