Dove Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny uploaded by Aby Pocahonta H.Dove Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny uploaded by Alexandra A.

BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Dove® Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny. see more...

Marina F.
Smiths Grove, KY
Such a cute product for Easter. The kids and myself love it. It is a great gift to put in a basket!
Brittany G.
Nancy, KY
I love chocolate, but who doesn't? Dove chocolate is so smooth and rich. The best chocolate by far
Gwendolyn V.
Monee, IL
A must have for the kids easter baskets. the chocolate is smooth and creamy it melts in yoir mouth
Ja M.
We give these to the kids every year at Easter! Nothing better than kids hopped up on chocolate:))
Lindsey  S.
Such a lovely velvety chocolate taste. Don't want to stop eating it thus it did not last very long.
Michelle L.
Bay City, MI
Dove is my go to chocolate...i love how creamy it is and i love how it just melts in your mouth!
Sandy I.
Warren, OH
Oh I love this chocolate. It's smooth and creamy. Melt in your mouth. I recommend this chocolates
Samantha C.
New Bedford, MA
Absolutely delicious i always take from my kids Easter baskets and love dipping in peanut butter
Lindsey S.
Gonzales, LA
I usually get these for Easter. They are very good and usually so big that I can never fish them.
Teresa H.
Port Orford, OR
Dove makes the best tasting chocolate ever. Its smooth and seems to melt in your mouth. So good.
Judith O.