Add a Photo

By DOVE CHOCOLATE
#144 in Chocolate
Dove® Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny.
Photos (2)
Pagelyn G.
Pagelyn G.

This candy is very creamy and smooth. It melts in your mouth as you eat it and it's very enjoyable.
Emily F.
Emily F.

A must for Easter. Or if you just like chocolate. Dove just melts in your mouth and is super creamy
Jami S.
Jami S.
Ridley Park, PA

Always used as family gifts. The kids enjoy them. The chocolate is always s huge it and very creamy
Marina F.
Marina F.
Smiths Grove , Ky

Such a cute product for Easter. The kids and myself love it. It is a great gift to put in a basket!
Gwendolyn V.
Gwendolyn V.
Monee, IL

A must have for the kids easter baskets. the chocolate is smooth and creamy it melts in yoir mouth
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Nancy, KY

I love chocolate, but who doesn't? Dove chocolate is so smooth and rich. The best chocolate by far
Rashel D.
Rashel D.

This is my absolute favorite Easter bunny!!!!!!!! I buy one every year! I want them all year long!
Ja M.
Ja M.

We give these to the kids every year at Easter! Nothing better than kids hopped up on chocolate:))
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
Gonzales, LA

I usually get these for Easter. They are very good and usually so big that I can never fish them.
Sandy I.
Sandy I.
Warren, OH

Oh I love this chocolate. It's smooth and creamy. Melt in your mouth. I recommend this chocolates
Judith O.