Add a Photo

By DOVE CHOCOLATE
#139 in Chocolate
Dove® Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny.
Photos (2)
Morgan R.
Morgan R.
Burbank, CA

These are a tasty treat in all 4 of the Easter baskets we make every year! Kids love chocolate bunnies!
Anggie R.
Anggie R.
Vero Beach, FL

Don't csre what anyone thinks i stick to my chocokate bunny even when it's not easter lol obsess with it
Oriana S.
Oriana S.
Richmond Hill, NY

Just so tasty that's why I love it just bring me ten pounds of this and I'll be good great price value
Tabitha A.
Tabitha A.
Avondale, AZ

Love this chocolate it's so smooth but very addicting lol best chocolate there's is though it's a must
Cristine G.
Cristine G.
Lake Worth, FL

On Easter chocolate is key and DOVE is the best! Smooth and consistent! And a dove bunny is the best!
Emory A.
Emory A.
Grove Hill, AL

These are amazing!! They are definitely one of my favorite things to receive and give at Easter time
i yasmin t.
i yasmin t.

The chocolates are amazing..these are a must have at an office desk. Will def make the day better :)
Jules d.
Jules d.

Great melt in your mouth chocolate nice and smooth tasting is how I describe the taste . Not to rich
Ashley P.
Ashley P.

YUM! They sell it in hollow as well, and it has an amazing taste. My favorite thing to get on Easter
Perla B.
Perla B.
Canyon Cntry, CA

Delicious chocolate my favorite also enjoy at movies fun easy sweet snack love it always buying thos
Judith O.