Add a Photo

By DOVE CHOCOLATE
#144 in Chocolate
Dove® Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny.
Photos (2)
Oriana S.
Oriana S.
Richmond Hill, NY

Just so tasty that's why I love it just bring me ten pounds of this and I'll be good great price value
Cristine G.
Cristine G.
Lake Worth, FL

On Easter chocolate is key and DOVE is the best! Smooth and consistent! And a dove bunny is the best!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.

YUM! They sell it in hollow as well, and it has an amazing taste. My favorite thing to get on Easter
Emory A.
Emory A.
Grove Hill, AL

These are amazing!! They are definitely one of my favorite things to receive and give at Easter time
Perla B.
Perla B.
Canyon Cntry, CA

Delicious chocolate my favorite also enjoy at movies fun easy sweet snack love it always buying thos
i yasmin t.
i yasmin t.

The chocolates are amazing..these are a must have at an office desk. Will def make the day better :)
Jules d.
Jules d.

Great melt in your mouth chocolate nice and smooth tasting is how I describe the taste . Not to rich
Crystal W.
Crystal W.
Rochester, PA

Dove milk chocolate is delicious and so creamy and rich in flavor. I love to let it melt in my moth.
Mae M.
Mae M.

These are my new favorite for Easter bunnys. The chocolate is smooth and rich and tastes delicious.
Lindsey  S.
Lindsey S.

Such a lovely velvety chocolate taste. Don't want to stop eating it thus it did not last very long.
Judith O.