Add a Photo

By DOVE CHOCOLATE
#159 in Chocolate
Dove® Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny.
Photos (2)
Pagelyn G.
Pagelyn G.
This candy is very creamy and smooth. It melts in your mouth as you eat it and it's very enjoyable.
Marina F.
Marina F.
Smiths grove , KY
Such a cute product for Easter. The kids and myself love it. It is a great gift to put in a basket!
Mae M.
Mae M.
These are my new favorite for Easter bunnys. The chocolate is smooth and rich and tastes delicious.
Lindsey  S.
Lindsey S.
Such a lovely velvety chocolate taste. Don't want to stop eating it thus it did not last very long.
Emily F.
Emily F.
A must for Easter. Or if you just like chocolate. Dove just melts in your mouth and is super creamy
Ja M.
Ja M.
We give these to the kids every year at Easter! Nothing better than kids hopped up on chocolate:))
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Nancy, KY
I love chocolate, but who doesn't? Dove chocolate is so smooth and rich. The best chocolate by far
Gwendolyn V.
Gwendolyn V.
Monee, IL
A must have for the kids easter baskets. the chocolate is smooth and creamy it melts in yoir mouth
Rashel D.
Rashel D.
This is my absolute favorite Easter bunny!!!!!!!! I buy one every year! I want them all year long!
Gonzales, LA
I usually get these for Easter. They are very good and usually so big that I can never fish them.
Judith O.