Dove Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny uploaded by Aby Pocahonta H.Dove Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny uploaded by Alexandra A.

BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Dove® Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny. see more...

Jami S.
Ridley Park, PA
Always used as family gifts. The kids enjoy them. The chocolate is always s huge it and very creamy
Mae M.
These are my new favorite for Easter bunnys. The chocolate is smooth and rich and tastes delicious.
Marina F.
Smiths Grove, KY
Such a cute product for Easter. The kids and myself love it. It is a great gift to put in a basket!
Emily F.
A must for Easter. Or if you just like chocolate. Dove just melts in your mouth and is super creamy
Lindsey  S.
Such a lovely velvety chocolate taste. Don't want to stop eating it thus it did not last very long.
Ja M.
We give these to the kids every year at Easter! Nothing better than kids hopped up on chocolate:))
Gwendolyn V.
Monee, IL
A must have for the kids easter baskets. the chocolate is smooth and creamy it melts in yoir mouth
Rashel D.
This is my absolute favorite Easter bunny!!!!!!!! I buy one every year! I want them all year long!
Brittany G.
Nancy, KY
I love chocolate, but who doesn't? Dove chocolate is so smooth and rich. The best chocolate by far
Lindsey S.
Gonzales, LA
I usually get these for Easter. They are very good and usually so big that I can never fish them.
Judith O.