Dove Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny uploaded by Alexandra A.Dove Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny uploaded by Aby Pocahonta H.

BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Dove® Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny. see more...

Oriana S.
Oriana S.
Richmond Hill, NY
Just so tasty that's why I love it just bring me ten pounds of this and I'll be good great price value
Tabitha A.
Tabitha A.
Avondale, AZ
Love this chocolate it's so smooth but very addicting lol best chocolate there's is though it's a must
Cristine G.
Cristine G.
Lake Worth, FL
On Easter chocolate is key and DOVE is the best! Smooth and consistent! And a dove bunny is the best!
Jules d.
Jules d.
Great melt in your mouth chocolate nice and smooth tasting is how I describe the taste . Not to rich
i yasmin t.
i yasmin t.
The chocolates are amazing..these are a must have at an office desk. Will def make the day better :)
Crystal W.
Crystal W.
Rochester, PA
Dove milk chocolate is delicious and so creamy and rich in flavor. I love to let it melt in my moth.
Emory A.
Emory A.
Grove Hill, AL
These are amazing!! They are definitely one of my favorite things to receive and give at Easter time
Perla B.
Perla B.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Delicious chocolate my favorite also enjoy at movies fun easy sweet snack love it always buying thos
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
YUM! They sell it in hollow as well, and it has an amazing taste. My favorite thing to get on Easter
Mae M.
Mae M.
These are my new favorite for Easter bunnys. The chocolate is smooth and rich and tastes delicious.
Judith O.