Add a Photo

By DOVE CHOCOLATE
#139 in Chocolate
Dove® Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny.
Photos (2)
Brittney M.
Brittney M.

Bought as an Easter present, they loved it! I got to try it as well and it was very tasty. Would purchase again
Natasha C.
Natasha C.
New Rochelle, NY

Melt in your mouth chocolate. It's so smooth and creamy it feels like an indulgence every time you bite into it
Kayla T.
Kayla T.
Long Beach, CA

So silky, chocolatey, and perfect. Warning: it's almost impossible to eat in one sitting because it's so rich!
Shonna P.
Shonna P.
Cowpens, SC

Tastes great adn is so smooth. I swear I wish I could find these all year long and not just around easter time.
Cheers R.
Cheers R.
Honolulu, HI

Something to sink your teeth into! As much as I love the hallowed chocolate bunnies, I love solid bunnies too!
Trinity S.
Trinity S.

Always look forward to Easter just for this! It's so creamy and delicious. In my house, it doesn't last's long
Aaryn D.
Aaryn D.

This is the cutest candy bunny ever. Definitely a go too easter basket gift. Get it for the kids all the time.
adriana s.
adriana s.
Commerce, CA

This is straight up milk chocolate it's so good and my favorite part is the packaging it's a cute little bunny
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Independence, MO

Love these. So smooth, creamy, and delis house. Definitely one if the best brands of chocolate in my opinion.
Nicki S.
Nicki S.
Stearns, KY

Dove chocolate??? Bunny shaped?? Yes, please. I would eat ANYTHING made out of Dove chocolate. Yes, anythimg.
Judith O.