Add a Photo

By DOVE CHOCOLATE
#139 in Chocolate
Dove® Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny.
Photos (2)
Trinity S.
Trinity S.

Always look forward to Easter just for this! It's so creamy and delicious. In my house, it doesn't last's long
Cheers R.
Cheers R.
Honolulu, HI

Something to sink your teeth into! As much as I love the hallowed chocolate bunnies, I love solid bunnies too!
Nicki S.
Nicki S.
Stearns, KY

Dove chocolate??? Bunny shaped?? Yes, please. I would eat ANYTHING made out of Dove chocolate. Yes, anythimg.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Independence, MO

Love these. So smooth, creamy, and delis house. Definitely one if the best brands of chocolate in my opinion.
Alonso S.
Alonso S.
San Luis, AZ

I can eat these all day long! Rich creamy milk chocolate! Definitely recommend for those who love chocolate!
Shelley B.
Shelley B.
Haleyville, AL

The best and most smooth chocolate candy ever. More expensive than some brands but you get what you pay for.
Shirly C.
Shirly C.
Harrisburg, PA

El sabor es muy rico. Me encanta. Siempre lo compro. A mis hijos les gusta. Se los recomiendo. Es muy bueno.
Dakota W.
Dakota W.
Farmerville, LA

I get at least 3 or 4 or these for Easter every year they are so good and if you love dove you'll love this
Justine h.
Justine h.
Long Beach, CA

I give these out to all of my friends during Easter, it's also a quick present to keep kids busy for awhile
Nikki B.
Nikki B.
Keller, TX

I got one of these around Easter and it was so delicious! the only problem was it was hard to bite into :/
Judith O.