Add a Photo

By DOVE CHOCOLATE
#139 in Chocolate
Dove® Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny.
Photos (2)
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Lockport, LA

Great for Easter gifts for the kids. Not too big of they want to eat the whole thing. Great Dove chocolate taste/
Meagan B.
Meagan B.

I got this for Easter last year, it was the best Easter bunny I've ever had, yummy smooth chocolate for the win!
Alyssa J.
Alyssa J.
Jacksonville , FL

I love dove chocolate. It is one of the most silkiest chocolate ever. It is so smooth and glides on your tongue.
Julie M.
Julie M.

I love this guy!! He's my Easter Bunny staple. Adorable and so creamy & delicious!! Perfect for Easter baskets!!
Brittney M.
Brittney M.

Bought as an Easter present, they loved it! I got to try it as well and it was very tasty. Would purchase again
Kayla T.
Kayla T.
Long Beach, CA

So silky, chocolatey, and perfect. Warning: it's almost impossible to eat in one sitting because it's so rich!
Natasha C.
Natasha C.
New Rochelle, NY

Melt in your mouth chocolate. It's so smooth and creamy it feels like an indulgence every time you bite into it
Shonna P.
Shonna P.
Cowpens, SC

Tastes great adn is so smooth. I swear I wish I could find these all year long and not just around easter time.
Aaryn D.
Aaryn D.

This is the cutest candy bunny ever. Definitely a go too easter basket gift. Get it for the kids all the time.
adriana s.
adriana s.
Commerce, CA

This is straight up milk chocolate it's so good and my favorite part is the packaging it's a cute little bunny
Judith O.