Add a Photo

By DOVE CHOCOLATE
#139 in Chocolate
Dove® Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny.
Photos (2)
hannah i.
hannah i.

Me and my daughter could eat one of these together! they ares sooo good. i love the way it just melts in my mouuth
Jaclyn H.
Jaclyn H.
Worthington, OH

This is a must have in my easter basket every year. I love Dove chocolate. It is so creamy and worth every penny!!
Sara C.
Sara C.
Denver, CO

I had to buy a few of these for Easter. I love the creaminess of dove chocolates and these bunnies were to die for
Alicia L.
Alicia L.
Vintondale, PA

Am Easter bunny favorite! Always a must have for our baskets! The kids love these
And I purchase them every year!
Andrew T.
Andrew T.
Wilton, CT

AMAZIN EASTER BASKET GIFT, please buy if you want to make your kids happy, please! Ah I'm 50 and still love these
Lianet H.
Lianet H.
Kitchener , Ontario

Oh i love those chocolates, dove silky smooth solid milk chocolate and oh the bunny, i always buy those for Xmas!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Lockport, LA

Great for Easter gifts for the kids. Not too big of they want to eat the whole thing. Great Dove chocolate taste/
Julie M.
Julie M.

I love this guy!! He's my Easter Bunny staple. Adorable and so creamy & delicious!! Perfect for Easter baskets!!
Alyssa J.
Alyssa J.
Jacksonville, FL

I love dove chocolate. It is one of the most silkiest chocolate ever. It is so smooth and glides on your tongue.
Meagan B.
Meagan B.

I got this for Easter last year, it was the best Easter bunny I've ever had, yummy smooth chocolate for the win!
Judith O.