Add a Photo

By DOVE CHOCOLATE
#144 in Chocolate
Dove® Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny.
Photos (2)
Lianet H.
Lianet H.
Kitchener , Ontario

Oh i love those chocolates, dove silky smooth solid milk chocolate and oh the bunny, i always buy those for Xmas!
Alicia L.
Alicia L.
Vintondale, PA

Am Easter bunny favorite! Always a must have for our baskets! The kids love these
And I purchase them every year!
Andrew T.
Andrew T.
Wilton, CT

AMAZIN EASTER BASKET GIFT, please buy if you want to make your kids happy, please! Ah I'm 50 and still love these
Julie M.
Julie M.

I love this guy!! He's my Easter Bunny staple. Adorable and so creamy & delicious!! Perfect for Easter baskets!!
Alyssa J.
Alyssa J.
Jacksonville, FL

I love dove chocolate. It is one of the most silkiest chocolate ever. It is so smooth and glides on your tongue.
Meagan B.
Meagan B.

I got this for Easter last year, it was the best Easter bunny I've ever had, yummy smooth chocolate for the win!
Shonna P.
Shonna P.
Cowpens, SC

Tastes great adn is so smooth. I swear I wish I could find these all year long and not just around easter time.
Brittney M.
Brittney M.

Bought as an Easter present, they loved it! I got to try it as well and it was very tasty. Would purchase again
Kayla T.
Kayla T.
Long Beach, CA

So silky, chocolatey, and perfect. Warning: it's almost impossible to eat in one sitting because it's so rich!
Natasha C.
Natasha C.
New Rochelle, NY

Melt in your mouth chocolate. It's so smooth and creamy it feels like an indulgence every time you bite into it
Judith O.