Dove Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny uploaded by Aby Pocahonta H.Dove Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny uploaded by Alexandra A.

BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Dove® Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny. see more...

Amanda G.
Mount Juliet, TN
If I don't get one of these for Easter, I get angry! These are so good! Some of the best store bought chocolate out there. Just melts in your mouth
Alyssa J.
Jacksonville , FL
I love dove chocolate. It is one of the most silkiest chocolate ever. It is so smooth and glides on your tongue.
Sylvia R.
Little Rock, AR
I like to bite the heads off. If you're weirdo, you eat the body and keep the head.
Casilda G.
Always great quality chocolate. It has a light and soft taste not harsh like other chocolates. Nice for Easter baskets I buy them off ten to keep a bowl on the table for a great treat.
Jill C.
If you guys celebrate Easter than this is a necessity for Easter! The classic bunny shape is fun and the taste is to die for!
Lacie P.
Deland, FL
We used to get these every year forEaster and now that I'm an adult I buy them for myself they are so rich and creamy they taste amazing
Sarah G.
I love Easter chocolates. Dove Chocolate is really smooth, sweet, and just overall delicious in texture. I look forward to this product every Easter.
Kayla T.
Long Beach, CA
So silky, chocolatey, and perfect. Warning: it's almost impossible to eat in one sitting because it's so rich!
Dahlia T.
Burnet, TX
Compared to the other store brands or other brands, these are really delicious and rich in chocolate. I'm a chocolate fanatic so these were just perfect. I would recommend to purchase these in the future
Milica V.
Seattle, WA
My kids love these! I buy these for my kids on easter and they love them, I swear they're gone in like two days. They are super creamy and delicious I totally recommend these!
Judith O.