Add a Photo

By DOVE CHOCOLATE
#140 in Chocolate
Dove® Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny.
Photos (2)
Kendra W.
Kendra W.
Duluth , Mn

Bought my grandpa one of these for Easter this year and he loved it! He described it as smooth and creamy chocolate!
Vincenza M.
Vincenza M.
Everett, WA

Must haves for the Easter baskets every year. I love chocolate, but not a fan of the cheaper bunnies on the shelves.
Bianca R.
Bianca R.

My family and i love the Dove bunny! The kids enjoy it and we make un whilr eating it! Chocolate taste really good!
Natasha D.
Natasha D.
Fredericksburg, VA

This makes Easter for me!!! I get one every year and I love the taste! It's by far the best "cheap" chocolate ever!
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Milford, Ct

Always have to have these around at Easter time. The best bunnies out there. Dove has such smooth velvety chocolate
Jaclyn H.
Jaclyn H.
Worthington, OH

This is a must have in my easter basket every year. I love Dove chocolate. It is so creamy and worth every penny!!
hannah i.
hannah i.

Me and my daughter could eat one of these together! they ares sooo good. i love the way it just melts in my mouuth
Sara C.
Sara C.
Denver, CO

I had to buy a few of these for Easter. I love the creaminess of dove chocolates and these bunnies were to die for
Cindy V.
Cindy V.
apple valley, CA

My fave chcolate because its smooth, trustworthy flavor ..delicious ..I pass these out for Easter! kids love them.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Lockport, LA

Great for Easter gifts for the kids. Not too big of they want to eat the whole thing. Great Dove chocolate taste/
Judith O.