Add a Photo

By DOVE CHOCOLATE
#160 in Chocolate
Dove® Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny.
Photos (2)
Jaclyn H.
Jaclyn H.
Worthington, OH

This is a must have in my easter basket every year. I love Dove chocolate. It is so creamy and worth every penny!!
hannah i.
hannah i.

Me and my daughter could eat one of these together! they ares sooo good. i love the way it just melts in my mouuth
Cindy V.
Cindy V.
Fort Campbell, KY

My fave chcolate because its smooth, trustworthy flavor ..delicious ..I pass these out for Easter! kids love them.
Andrew T.
Andrew T.
Wilton, CT

AMAZIN EASTER BASKET GIFT, please buy if you want to make your kids happy, please! Ah I'm 50 and still love these
Alicia L.
Alicia L.
Vintondale, PA

Am Easter bunny favorite! Always a must have for our baskets! The kids love these
And I purchase them every year!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Lockport, LA

Great for Easter gifts for the kids. Not too big of they want to eat the whole thing. Great Dove chocolate taste/
Julie M.
Julie M.

I love this guy!! He's my Easter Bunny staple. Adorable and so creamy & delicious!! Perfect for Easter baskets!!
Meagan B.
Meagan B.

I got this for Easter last year, it was the best Easter bunny I've ever had, yummy smooth chocolate for the win!
Alyssa J.
Alyssa J.
Jacksonville, FL

I love dove chocolate. It is one of the most silkiest chocolate ever. It is so smooth and glides on your tongue.
Shonna P.
Shonna P.
Cowpens, SC

Tastes great adn is so smooth. I swear I wish I could find these all year long and not just around easter time.
Judith O.