Add a Photo

By DOVE CHOCOLATE
#139 in Chocolate
Dove® Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny.
Photos (2)
Kim A.
Kim A.
Paris, KY

Every Easter if these are not in my basket l would have a fit because they are delicious my daughter loves them. also.
Christy B.
Christy B.

The only thing I hate about this chocolate bunny, is that it is not huge! The flavor is amazing and highly addictive.
Kendra W.
Kendra W.
duluth, mn

Bought my grandpa one of these for Easter this year and he loved it! He described it as smooth and creamy chocolate!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Frederick, MD

I make sure to always snag one of these dove bunnies at Easter time. They are so smooth and creamy and very decadent
Gina W.
Gina W.

Such a milky chocolate bunny is such a good tasty treat that I love to eat. I love chocolate and dove is my number 1
Vincenza M.
Vincenza M.
Everett, WA

Must haves for the Easter baskets every year. I love chocolate, but not a fan of the cheaper bunnies on the shelves.
Bianca R.
Bianca R.

My family and i love the Dove bunny! The kids enjoy it and we make un whilr eating it! Chocolate taste really good!
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Milford, Ct

Always have to have these around at Easter time. The best bunnies out there. Dove has such smooth velvety chocolate
Natasha D.
Natasha D.
Fredericksburg, VA

This makes Easter for me!!! I get one every year and I love the taste! It's by far the best "cheap" chocolate ever!
Cindy V.
Cindy V.
apple valley, CA

My fave chcolate because its smooth, trustworthy flavor ..delicious ..I pass these out for Easter! kids love them.
Judith O.