Add a Photo

By DOVE CHOCOLATE
#144 in Chocolate
Dove® Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny.
Photos (2)
Cindy V.
Cindy V.
apple valley, CA

My fave chcolate because its smooth, trustworthy flavor ..delicious ..I pass these out for Easter! kids love them.
hannah i.
hannah i.

Me and my daughter could eat one of these together! they ares sooo good. i love the way it just melts in my mouuth
Alicia L.
Alicia L.
Vintondale, PA

Am Easter bunny favorite! Always a must have for our baskets! The kids love these
And I purchase them every year!
Andrew T.
Andrew T.
Wilton, CT

AMAZIN EASTER BASKET GIFT, please buy if you want to make your kids happy, please! Ah I'm 50 and still love these
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Lockport, LA

Great for Easter gifts for the kids. Not too big of they want to eat the whole thing. Great Dove chocolate taste/
Alyssa J.
Alyssa J.
Jacksonville, FL

I love dove chocolate. It is one of the most silkiest chocolate ever. It is so smooth and glides on your tongue.
Julie M.
Julie M.

I love this guy!! He's my Easter Bunny staple. Adorable and so creamy & delicious!! Perfect for Easter baskets!!
Meagan B.
Meagan B.

I got this for Easter last year, it was the best Easter bunny I've ever had, yummy smooth chocolate for the win!
Kayla T.
Kayla T.
Long Beach, CA

So silky, chocolatey, and perfect. Warning: it's almost impossible to eat in one sitting because it's so rich!
Shonna P.
Shonna P.
Cowpens, SC

Tastes great adn is so smooth. I swear I wish I could find these all year long and not just around easter time.
Judith O.