Dove Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny uploaded by Alexandra A.Dove Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny uploaded by Aby Pocahonta H.

BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Dove® Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny. see more...

Alyssa J.
Alyssa J.
Jacksonville , FL
I love dove chocolate. It is one of the most silkiest chocolate ever. It is so smooth and glides on your tongue.
Natasha C.
Natasha C.
New Rochelle, NY
Melt in your mouth chocolate. It's so smooth and creamy it feels like an indulgence every time you bite into it
Kayla T.
Kayla T.
Long Beach, CA
So silky, chocolatey, and perfect. Warning: it's almost impossible to eat in one sitting because it's so rich!
Shonna P.
Shonna P.
Cowpens, SC
Tastes great adn is so smooth. I swear I wish I could find these all year long and not just around easter time.
Brittney M.
Brittney M.
Bought as an Easter present, they loved it! I got to try it as well and it was very tasty. Would purchase again
Trinity S.
Trinity S.
Always look forward to Easter just for this! It's so creamy and delicious. In my house, it doesn't last's long
adriana s.
adriana s.
Commerce, CA
This is straight up milk chocolate it's so good and my favorite part is the packaging it's a cute little bunny
Aaryn D.
Aaryn D.
This is the cutest candy bunny ever. Definitely a go too easter basket gift. Get it for the kids all the time.
Cheers R.
Cheers R.
Honolulu, HI
Something to sink your teeth into! As much as I love the hallowed chocolate bunnies, I love solid bunnies too!
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Independence, MO
Love these. So smooth, creamy, and delis house. Definitely one if the best brands of chocolate in my opinion.
Judith O.