Add a Photo

By DOVE CHOCOLATE
#144 in Chocolate
Dove® Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny.
Photos (2)
Kim A.
Kim A.
Paris, KY

Every Easter if these are not in my basket l would have a fit because they are delicious my daughter loves them. also.
Christy B.
Christy B.

The only thing I hate about this chocolate bunny, is that it is not huge! The flavor is amazing and highly addictive.
Kendra W.
Kendra W.
Duluth, MN

Bought my grandpa one of these for Easter this year and he loved it! He described it as smooth and creamy chocolate!
Vincenza M.
Vincenza M.
Everett, WA

Must haves for the Easter baskets every year. I love chocolate, but not a fan of the cheaper bunnies on the shelves.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Frederick, MD

I make sure to always snag one of these dove bunnies at Easter time. They are so smooth and creamy and very decadent
Bianca R.
Bianca R.

My family and i love the Dove bunny! The kids enjoy it and we make un whilr eating it! Chocolate taste really good!
Natasha D.
Natasha D.
Fredericksburg, VA

This makes Easter for me!!! I get one every year and I love the taste! It's by far the best "cheap" chocolate ever!
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Milford, Ct

Always have to have these around at Easter time. The best bunnies out there. Dove has such smooth velvety chocolate
Sara C.
Sara C.
Denver, CO

I had to buy a few of these for Easter. I love the creaminess of dove chocolates and these bunnies were to die for
Jaclyn H.
Jaclyn H.
Worthington, OH

This is a must have in my easter basket every year. I love Dove chocolate. It is so creamy and worth every penny!!
Judith O.