Add a Photo

By DOVE CHOCOLATE
#139 in Chocolate
Dove® Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny.
Photos (2)
Alexzandria c.
Alexzandria c.
Orlando, FL

This is so freaken good i would really definitely recommend this product i love it!!! 5 stars love it love it love it!!
Jazmin G.
Jazmin G.
Odessa, Tx

Very yummy chocolate one of the best !!!
I usually see them a lot during Easter. It is a very soft and creamy chocolate
Brooke H.
Brooke H.

SO creamy and will melt in your mouth, although very rich it leaves you wanting more. eat probably once every 2 weeks.
Kim A.
Kim A.
Paris, KY

Every Easter if these are not in my basket l would have a fit because they are delicious my daughter loves them. also.
Jamie J.
Jamie J.
Lebanon, PA

This is a must have for my kids Easter baskets. They both love dove chocolate and so do hi. Not very expensive either.
Christy B.
Christy B.

The only thing I hate about this chocolate bunny, is that it is not huge! The flavor is amazing and highly addictive.
Gina W.
Gina W.

Such a milky chocolate bunny is such a good tasty treat that I love to eat. I love chocolate and dove is my number 1
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Frederick, MD

I make sure to always snag one of these dove bunnies at Easter time. They are so smooth and creamy and very decadent
Vincenza M.
Vincenza M.
Everett, WA

Must haves for the Easter baskets every year. I love chocolate, but not a fan of the cheaper bunnies on the shelves.
Kendra W.
Kendra W.
duluth, mn

Bought my grandpa one of these for Easter this year and he loved it! He described it as smooth and creamy chocolate!
Judith O.