Add a Photo

By DOVE CHOCOLATE
#161 in Chocolate
Dove® Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny.
Photos (2)
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Milford, CT
Always have to have these around at Easter time. The best bunnies out there. Dove has such smooth velvety chocolate
Cindy V.
Cindy V.
Fort Campbell, KY
My fave chcolate because its smooth, trustworthy flavor ..delicious ..I pass these out for Easter! kids love them.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Denver, CO
I had to buy a few of these for Easter. I love the creaminess of dove chocolates and these bunnies were to die for
Jaclyn H.
Jaclyn H.
Worthington, OH
This is a must have in my easter basket every year. I love Dove chocolate. It is so creamy and worth every penny!!
hannah i.
hannah i.
Me and my daughter could eat one of these together! they ares sooo good. i love the way it just melts in my mouuth
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Lockport, LA
Great for Easter gifts for the kids. Not too big of they want to eat the whole thing. Great Dove chocolate taste/
Alicia L.
Alicia L.
Vintondale, PA
Am Easter bunny favorite! Always a must have for our baskets! The kids love these
And I purchase them every year!
Andrew T.
Andrew T.
Wilton, CT
AMAZIN EASTER BASKET GIFT, please buy if you want to make your kids happy, please! Ah I'm 50 and still love these
Julie M.
Julie M.
I love this guy!! He's my Easter Bunny staple. Adorable and so creamy & delicious!! Perfect for Easter baskets!!
Meagan B.
Meagan B.
I got this for Easter last year, it was the best Easter bunny I've ever had, yummy smooth chocolate for the win!
Judith O.