Dove Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny uploaded by Aby Pocahonta H.Dove Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny uploaded by Alexandra A.

BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Dove® Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny. see more...

Natasha D.
Natasha D.
Fredericksburg, VA
This makes Easter for me!!! I get one every year and I love the taste! It's by far the best "cheap" chocolate ever!
Sara C.
Sara C.
Denver, CO
I had to buy a few of these for Easter. I love the creaminess of dove chocolates and these bunnies were to die for
Jaclyn H.
Jaclyn H.
Worthington, OH
This is a must have in my easter basket every year. I love Dove chocolate. It is so creamy and worth every penny!!
Cindy V.
Cindy V.
Fort Campbell, KY
My fave chcolate because its smooth, trustworthy flavor ..delicious ..I pass these out for Easter! kids love them.
hannah i.
hannah i.
Me and my daughter could eat one of these together! they ares sooo good. i love the way it just melts in my mouuth
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Lockport, LA
Great for Easter gifts for the kids. Not too big of they want to eat the whole thing. Great Dove chocolate taste/
Alicia L.
Alicia L.
Vintondale, PA
Am Easter bunny favorite! Always a must have for our baskets! The kids love these
And I purchase them every year!
Andrew T.
Andrew T.
Wilton, CT
AMAZIN EASTER BASKET GIFT, please buy if you want to make your kids happy, please! Ah I'm 50 and still love these
Alyssa J.
Alyssa J.
Jacksonville , FL
I love dove chocolate. It is one of the most silkiest chocolate ever. It is so smooth and glides on your tongue.
Julie M.
Julie M.
I love this guy!! He's my Easter Bunny staple. Adorable and so creamy & delicious!! Perfect for Easter baskets!!
Judith O.