Add a Photo

By DOVE CHOCOLATE
#159 in Chocolate
Dove® Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny.
Photos (2)
Jazmin G.
Jazmin G.
Odessa, TX
Very yummy chocolate one of the best !!!
I usually see them a lot during Easter. It is a very soft and creamy chocolate
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Brunswick, OH
Perfect for Easter baskets!! Cheap price and they taste delicious!! Love the smiles on faces when people get these lol!
Kim A.
Kim A.
Paris, KY
Every Easter if these are not in my basket l would have a fit because they are delicious my daughter loves them. also.
Jamie J.
Jamie J.
Lebanon, PA
This is a must have for my kids Easter baskets. They both love dove chocolate and so do hi. Not very expensive either.
Christy B.
Christy B.
The only thing I hate about this chocolate bunny, is that it is not huge! The flavor is amazing and highly addictive.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Frederick, MD
I make sure to always snag one of these dove bunnies at Easter time. They are so smooth and creamy and very decadent
Kendra W.
Kendra W.
Duluth, MN
Bought my grandpa one of these for Easter this year and he loved it! He described it as smooth and creamy chocolate!
Vincenza M.
Vincenza M.
Everett, WA
Must haves for the Easter baskets every year. I love chocolate, but not a fan of the cheaper bunnies on the shelves.
Bianca R.
Bianca R.
My family and i love the Dove bunny! The kids enjoy it and we make un whilr eating it! Chocolate taste really good!
Natasha D.
Natasha D.
Fredericksburg, VA
This makes Easter for me!!! I get one every year and I love the taste! It's by far the best "cheap" chocolate ever!
Judith O.