Add a Photo

By DOVE CHOCOLATE
#139 in Chocolate
Dove® Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny.
Photos (2)
Rachel V.
Rachel V.
Indianapolis, IN

My kid loves this when she had it and she doesn't normally go towards chocolate. So if she likes it I would say it's good.
Jordann P.
Jordann P.
Bountiful, UT

Seriously my favorite thing I looked forward to waking up on Easter was getting the chocolate bunny in our waster basket!!
Angelica S.
Angelica S.

Dove to me is so smooth and I got one just like this for easter this year and it was great. Kids also love dove chocolate.
Denise S.
Denise S.

It is absolutely necessary to have this in an Easter basket for my children and to have at least one in my drawer for me.
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.
Columbus, MS

I love these. They are rich and the chocolate is so smooth. I rrcommend putting them in the refrigerator and then eating.
Taylor L.
Taylor L.
Saratoga Springs, NY

My favorite around easter. Get this for my son every year and it's his favorite. Always eats it first. Tastes like dove.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Austin, AR

I always put this in my kids Easter basket it's the first thing they want to eat. dove chocolate is so smooth and creamy
Valeska B.
Valeska B.
Colorado Spgs, CO

If this isn't in ur easter basket something's terribly wrong! This by far is one of the beat chocolate bunnies out there.
Martha Z.
Martha Z.

These chocolates are very delicious and super cute and child friendly they are fun to play with and enjoy a snack after
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Brunswick, OH

Perfect for Easter baskets!! Cheap price and they taste delicious!! Love the smiles on faces when people get these lol!
Judith O.