Add a Photo

By DOVE CHOCOLATE
#139 in Chocolate
Dove® Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny.
Photos (2)
Josh G.
Josh G.
Jefferson Cty, TN

Dove makes such great quality chocolate and when they do the shapes and designs for he holidays it is hard to pass them up.
Wensalee B.
Wensalee B.

These are out of this world good. They're so smooth. The Easter Bunny always put one in my kids basket I think just for me.
Angelica S.
Angelica S.

Dove to me is so smooth and I got one just like this for easter this year and it was great. Kids also love dove chocolate.
megan w.
megan w.
Lawton, MI

I love Dove's milk chocolate... it doesn't matter if its in the small squares or shaped it is all melt in your mouth good!
Rachel V.
Rachel V.
Indianapolis, IN

My kid loves this when she had it and she doesn't normally go towards chocolate. So if she likes it I would say it's good.
Jordann P.
Jordann P.
Bountiful, UT

Seriously my favorite thing I looked forward to waking up on Easter was getting the chocolate bunny in our waster basket!!
Bren F.
Bren F.
Watertown, MN

When I was younger I used to get these every Easter. I would eat almost the whole thing. I would defiantly recommend this!
Aisha S.
Aisha S.

Bunny shaped chocolate theres nothing in the world i love more than that they are amazing and they taste chocolaty as hell
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Booneville, MS

Dove make some of the best chocolates that I've ever tried! They are very delicious and creamy and I absolutely love them.
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.
Columbus, MS

I love these. They are rich and the chocolate is so smooth. I rrcommend putting them in the refrigerator and then eating.
Judith O.