Dove Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny uploaded by Aby Pocahonta H.Dove Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny uploaded by Alexandra A.

BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Dove® Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny. see more...

Marsha E.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Omg! Divine! Although I haven't see the dove bunny for a few years! I thought they stopped making it! It's waaaaay too much chocolate for one person! But you only live once so why not!
Candice W.
Odessa, TX
Every easter this is my favorite chocolate! The best tasting solid chocolate bunny.
Crystal W.
Rochester, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Dove milk chocolate is delicious and so creamy and rich in flavor. I love to let it melt in my moth.
Sonia B.
Springtown, TX
I love this chocolate so so much' if you give me the chance I will eat this Dove Silky smooth solid milk chocolate Bunny every day ' the smoothst is so amazing " its worth every penny' l will buy it again and again!
Aaliyah M.
Bangor, PA
Dove's Chocolate Bunnies are every kids dream on Easter! The chocolate is so rich and creamy and to die for!! Dove is pretty pricey so I'm sure you'll be able to find some chocolate dupes ;)
Nicole B.
Mattawan, MI
Loveeeee. My must have for Easter. Creamy and not to rich but melt in your mouth amazingggg
Clarissa M.
Porterville, CA
The chocolate is simply amazing ! I love the Benny's because they are very cute and festive ! The greatest part of it all is that they are very affordable ! Love love love these
Melissa M.
Lihue, HI
Perfect to give out on Easter as a prize for the kids or even to the adults (everyone loves chocolate).
Delilah S.
Highland , CA
Mmmm one of the best chocolate bunnies out there at Easter time. Love chocolate and haven't tried one of these bad boys then you definitely need to
Natasha D.
Fredericksburg, VA
This makes Easter for me!!! I get one every year and I love the taste! It's by far the best "cheap" chocolate ever!
Judith O.