Add a Photo

By DOVE CHOCOLATE
#160 in Chocolate
Dove® Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny.
Photos (2)
Nyssa G.
Nyssa G.

Just like the little bites but a while lot more. The name says it all. Silky smooth chocolate. Great not overly sweet taste.
Josie H.
Josie H.
Pompton Lakes, NJ

My daughter loves these for Easter. It's super rich and good flavor. It's too much chocolate, maybe sell in smaller options.
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
Maineville, OH

As good as Dove is, for some reason the chocolate bunnies are not that good. I've never really liked them and I still don't.
Josh G.
Josh G.
villa rica, GA

Dove makes such great quality chocolate and when they do the shapes and designs for he holidays it is hard to pass them up.
Wensalee B.
Wensalee B.

These are out of this world good. They're so smooth. The Easter Bunny always put one in my kids basket I think just for me.
Angelica S.
Angelica S.

Dove to me is so smooth and I got one just like this for easter this year and it was great. Kids also love dove chocolate.
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Booneville, MS

Dove make some of the best chocolates that I've ever tried! They are very delicious and creamy and I absolutely love them.
Bren F.
Bren F.
Watertown, MN

When I was younger I used to get these every Easter. I would eat almost the whole thing. I would defiantly recommend this!
megan w.
megan w.
Lawton, MI

I love Dove's milk chocolate... it doesn't matter if its in the small squares or shaped it is all melt in your mouth good!
Jordann P.
Jordann P.
Bountiful, UT

Seriously my favorite thing I looked forward to waking up on Easter was getting the chocolate bunny in our waster basket!!
Judith O.