Add a Photo

By DOVE CHOCOLATE
#144 in Chocolate
Dove® Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny.
Photos (2)
Nydia A.
Nydia A.

It's a very nice candy! It's not too sweet not too bitter . It's also perfect for that time of the month. Also a great gift!
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
Maineville, OH

As good as Dove is, for some reason the chocolate bunnies are not that good. I've never really liked them and I still don't.
Wensalee B.
Wensalee B.

These are out of this world good. They're so smooth. The Easter Bunny always put one in my kids basket I think just for me.
Josh G.
Josh G.
Jefferson Cty, TN

Dove makes such great quality chocolate and when they do the shapes and designs for he holidays it is hard to pass them up.
Rachel V.
Rachel V.
Indianapolis, IN

My kid loves this when she had it and she doesn't normally go towards chocolate. So if she likes it I would say it's good.
Angelica S.
Angelica S.

Dove to me is so smooth and I got one just like this for easter this year and it was great. Kids also love dove chocolate.
Jordann P.
Jordann P.
Bountiful, UT

Seriously my favorite thing I looked forward to waking up on Easter was getting the chocolate bunny in our waster basket!!
megan w.
megan w.
Lawton, MI

I love Dove's milk chocolate... it doesn't matter if its in the small squares or shaped it is all melt in your mouth good!
Bren F.
Bren F.
Watertown, MN

When I was younger I used to get these every Easter. I would eat almost the whole thing. I would defiantly recommend this!
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Booneville, MS

Dove make some of the best chocolates that I've ever tried! They are very delicious and creamy and I absolutely love them.
Judith O.