Add a Photo

By DOVE CHOCOLATE
#139 in Chocolate
Dove® Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny.
Photos (2)
Jill C.
Jill C.

If you guys celebrate Easter than this is a necessity for Easter! The classic bunny shape is fun and the taste is to die for!
Nydia A.
Nydia A.

It's a very nice candy! It's not too sweet not too bitter . It's also perfect for that time of the month. Also a great gift!
Josie H.
Josie H.
Pompton Lakes, NJ

My daughter loves these for Easter. It's super rich and good flavor. It's too much chocolate, maybe sell in smaller options.
Nyssa G.
Nyssa G.

Just like the little bites but a while lot more. The name says it all. Silky smooth chocolate. Great not overly sweet taste.
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
Maineville, OH

As good as Dove is, for some reason the chocolate bunnies are not that good. I've never really liked them and I still don't.
Wensalee B.
Wensalee B.

These are out of this world good. They're so smooth. The Easter Bunny always put one in my kids basket I think just for me.
Josh G.
Josh G.
Jefferson Cty, TN

Dove makes such great quality chocolate and when they do the shapes and designs for he holidays it is hard to pass them up.
Aisha S.
Aisha S.

Bunny shaped chocolate theres nothing in the world i love more than that they are amazing and they taste chocolaty as hell
megan w.
megan w.
Lawton, MI

I love Dove's milk chocolate... it doesn't matter if its in the small squares or shaped it is all melt in your mouth good!
Bren F.
Bren F.
Watertown, MN

When I was younger I used to get these every Easter. I would eat almost the whole thing. I would defiantly recommend this!
Judith O.