Dove Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny uploaded by Alexandra A.Dove Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny uploaded by Aby Pocahonta H.

BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Dove® Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny. see more...

• Do they taste goodYes the bad thing is that it's... 4 Answers
Photos (2)
Buy on Kmart
Bren F.
Bren F.
Watertown, MN
When I was younger I used to get these every Easter. I would eat almost the whole thing. I would defiantly recommend this!
Jordann P.
Jordann P.
Bountiful, UT
Seriously my favorite thing I looked forward to waking up on Easter was getting the chocolate bunny in our waster basket!!
Rachel V.
Rachel V.
Indianapolis, IN
My kid loves this when she had it and she doesn't normally go towards chocolate. So if she likes it I would say it's good.
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.
Columbus, MS
I love these. They are rich and the chocolate is so smooth. I rrcommend putting them in the refrigerator and then eating.
Denise S.
Denise S.
It is absolutely necessary to have this in an Easter basket for my children and to have at least one in my drawer for me.
Valeska B.
Valeska B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
If this isn't in ur easter basket something's terribly wrong! This by far is one of the beat chocolate bunnies out there.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Austin, AR
I always put this in my kids Easter basket it's the first thing they want to eat. dove chocolate is so smooth and creamy
Taylor L.
Taylor L.
Saratoga Springs, NY
My favorite around easter. Get this for my son every year and it's his favorite. Always eats it first. Tastes like dove.
Alexzandria c.
Alexzandria c.
Orlando, FL
This is so freaken good i would really definitely recommend this product i love it!!! 5 stars love it love it love it!!
Jazmin G.
Jazmin G.
Odessa , TX
Very yummy chocolate one of the best !!!
I usually see them a lot during Easter. It is a very soft and creamy chocolate
Judith O.