Dove Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny uploaded by Aby Pocahonta H.Dove Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny uploaded by Alexandra A.

BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Dove® Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny. see more...

Angelica S.
Angelica S.
Dove to me is so smooth and I got one just like this for easter this year and it was great. Kids also love dove chocolate.
megan w.
megan w.
Lawton, MI
I love Dove's milk chocolate... it doesn't matter if its in the small squares or shaped it is all melt in your mouth good!
Bren F.
Bren F.
Watertown, MN
When I was younger I used to get these every Easter. I would eat almost the whole thing. I would defiantly recommend this!
Denise S.
Denise S.
It is absolutely necessary to have this in an Easter basket for my children and to have at least one in my drawer for me.
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.
Columbus, MS
I love these. They are rich and the chocolate is so smooth. I rrcommend putting them in the refrigerator and then eating.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Hensley , AR
I always put this in my kids Easter basket it's the first thing they want to eat. dove chocolate is so smooth and creamy
Taylor L.
Taylor L.
Saratoga Springs, NY
My favorite around easter. Get this for my son every year and it's his favorite. Always eats it first. Tastes like dove.
Valeska B.
Valeska B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
If this isn't in ur easter basket something's terribly wrong! This by far is one of the beat chocolate bunnies out there.
Jazmin G.
Jazmin G.
Odessa, TX
Very yummy chocolate one of the best !!!
I usually see them a lot during Easter. It is a very soft and creamy chocolate
Martha Z.
Martha Z.
These chocolates are very delicious and super cute and child friendly they are fun to play with and enjoy a snack after
Judith O.