Dove Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny uploaded by Alexandra A.Dove Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny uploaded by Aby Pocahonta H.

BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Dove® Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny. see more...

Ja'Nae L.
Ja'Nae L.
This chocolate is soooooo smooth and silky when you eat it. Normally when I eat chocolate I have a problem swallowing, but this one is very yummy. The Dove bunny is a great gift for Easter and if you don't eat it all, you can wrap it back in the foil provided and place it in the refrigerator.
Caitrin G.
Caitrin G.
New Orleans, LA
Every Easter, I buy this at Target under the pretense of sneaking it into my children's Easter baskets. Unfortunately, it never lasts that long. BECAUSE IT'S DELICIOUS AND INEXPENSIVE. I'm not a huge milk chocolate fan, but I make an exception for Dove - and I'll buy this again next spring!
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Piqua, OH
The only reason we buy these bunnies for the kids for easter is because they are the best chocolate bunny ever! Our kids never eat their chocolate bunny. They would rather go for the marshmallows and jelly beans. So why not buy something good. We know who really eats most of that candy lol
Whitney S.
Whitney S.
Indianapolis, IN
It is tradition for my family to get Chocolate Bunnies on Easter and I think this is one of my favorites out there! It has the traditional, familiar flavor of Dove chocolate that I love. It is the perfect amount of creamy. I want one of these bunnies in my Easter basket every year!
Olivia B.
Olivia B.
This is one of the best chocolate bunnies I have ever eaten, and trust me I've eaten tons of chocolate bunnies! This chocolate has the perfect qualities: rich, but not too rich, a tang of sweetness but not too much, creamy like butter, and melts in your mouth! I highly recommend!!
Amy S.
Amy S.
Milwaukee, Wi
My ultimate secret obsession. I got this for my birthday in a basket since its right around easter and I'm ashamed to say I ate it all. Its so yummy and silky smooth. Dove is the best chocolate at the stores. My secret obsession. I would definitely buy dove over and over again
Anne S.
Anne S.
Nothing but the best from Dove. This delicious bunny was a big hit with everyone this Easter! We were not disappointed with this yummy Dove bunny. It had the rich chocolate Dove is know for.....the little bunny was cute, but no one felt guilty fighting over who got the ears.
Kelsey D.
Kelsey D.
Paris, OH
This is awesome for Easter baskets! This chocolate is also great quality and tastes absolutely awesome! The only down side is that is is kind of pricey but you know what maybe this chocolate is worth it! I don't think you can find this product unless it is around Easter!
Grace D.
Grace D.
Burke, Va
I've gotten one of these for Easter every year and will give them to my future children as well. They're solid and delicious and can last a few days because of how rich they are. There is a lot of chocolate for the price and I will always recommend this chocolate bunny.
Thuy H.
Thuy H.
Worcester, MA
This candy is a work of art. I absolutely love the details that make it incredibly tasty and beautiful. I can tell that it is pure chocolate by the amazing taste and it puts Dove's to shame. It makes easter very enjoyable and everyone in my household loves the candyyyy.
Judith O.