Add a Photo

By DOVE CHOCOLATE
#144 in Chocolate
Dove® Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny.
Photos (2)
Melissa M.
Melissa M.

This is a staple in our Easter baskets. My mouth is watering just thinking about eating this bunny. The chocolate is very creamy
Jayne W.
Jayne W.
Talco, TX

I enjoy the dove silky smooth milk bunny. I buy these every year for my kids. I always get myself one too. Delicious and smooth.
Casandra R.
Casandra R.
Joliet, IL

I love bunny s but don't get me wrong I love Choclate and it so soooo good so everyone should go try I this as soon as possible.
Angela S.
Angela S.
Hawesville, KY

Love Dove chocolate bunnies. Wish they were out all year long. But I get one every Easter. Give one to each of my great nieces.
Mecaila M.
Mecaila M.
Vida, MT

Super rich and satisfying for a chocolate craving! I always put these in my kids Easter basket! Usually buy at a local Walmart!
Eliana C.
Eliana C.

Cuxxdf jxuxyx cucuf cucicicfi cuciifi fifuduf fififi cuufux chfuggi jccucucuc ucigufdyfu cucu hfucx cuucuc cucfufu ucucuc gugu
Rita M.
Rita M.
Oakland, CA

I love getting these and putting it in my daughter Easter basket the chocolate is so good and just melts in your mouth love it
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Fayetteville , AR

The Dove Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny is a must for all Easter baskets. I just wish it didn't disappear so quickly!
Ninya G.
Ninya G.

It's a good chocolate and I like the smooth taste and how it melts in your mouth but it isn't my favorite lindor chocolate is.
Loretta D.
Loretta D.
Canton, OH

I love these chocolates! they are smooth and creamy. soo good! you won't be sorry that you tried them. i love all things dove!
Judith O.