Dove Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny uploaded by Alexandra A.Dove Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny uploaded by Aby Pocahonta H.

BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Dove® Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny. see more...

Shanice G.
Shanice G.
Farmington, NM
Delicious! Perfect for Easter basket fillings, flavor is great and it's very affordable for its quality of chocolate I think.
Tara C.
Tara C.
Azle, TX
I has melt in your mouth, but a little hard to bite into, especially for the kids. I would prefer it to be not quite so dense
Josie H.
Josie H.
Pompton Lakes, NJ
My daughter loves these for Easter. It's super rich and good flavor. It's too much chocolate, maybe sell in smaller options.
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
Maineville, OH
As good as Dove is, for some reason the chocolate bunnies are not that good. I've never really liked them and I still don't.
Nydia A.
Nydia A.
It's a very nice candy! It's not too sweet not too bitter . It's also perfect for that time of the month. Also a great gift!
Nyssa G.
Nyssa G.
Just like the little bites but a while lot more. The name says it all. Silky smooth chocolate. Great not overly sweet taste.
Wensalee B.
Wensalee B.
These are out of this world good. They're so smooth. The Easter Bunny always put one in my kids basket I think just for me.
Josh G.
Josh G.
Villa Rica, GA
Dove makes such great quality chocolate and when they do the shapes and designs for he holidays it is hard to pass them up.
megan w.
megan w.
Lawton, MI
I love Dove's milk chocolate... it doesn't matter if its in the small squares or shaped it is all melt in your mouth good!
Angelica S.
Angelica S.
Dove to me is so smooth and I got one just like this for easter this year and it was great. Kids also love dove chocolate.
Judith O.