Dove Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny uploaded by Alexandra A.Dove Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny uploaded by Aby Pocahonta H.

BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Dove® Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny. see more...

• Do they taste goodYes the bad thing is that it's... 4 Answers
Photos (2)
Buy on Kmart
Shanice G.
Shanice G.
Farmington, NM
Delicious! Perfect for Easter basket fillings, flavor is great and it's very affordable for its quality of chocolate I think.
Jill C.
Jill C.
If you guys celebrate Easter than this is a necessity for Easter! The classic bunny shape is fun and the taste is to die for!
Josie H.
Josie H.
Pompton Lakes, NJ
My daughter loves these for Easter. It's super rich and good flavor. It's too much chocolate, maybe sell in smaller options.
Nyssa G.
Nyssa G.
Just like the little bites but a while lot more. The name says it all. Silky smooth chocolate. Great not overly sweet taste.
Nydia A.
Nydia A.
It's a very nice candy! It's not too sweet not too bitter . It's also perfect for that time of the month. Also a great gift!
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
Maineville, OH
As good as Dove is, for some reason the chocolate bunnies are not that good. I've never really liked them and I still don't.
Josh G.
Josh G.
Villa Rica, GA
Dove makes such great quality chocolate and when they do the shapes and designs for he holidays it is hard to pass them up.
Wensalee B.
Wensalee B.
These are out of this world good. They're so smooth. The Easter Bunny always put one in my kids basket I think just for me.
Jordann P.
Jordann P.
Bountiful, UT
Seriously my favorite thing I looked forward to waking up on Easter was getting the chocolate bunny in our waster basket!!
Bren F.
Bren F.
Watertown, MN
When I was younger I used to get these every Easter. I would eat almost the whole thing. I would defiantly recommend this!
Judith O.