Add a Photo

By DOVE CHOCOLATE
#139 in Chocolate
Dove® Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny.
Photos (2)
Melissa M.
Melissa M.

This is a staple in our Easter baskets. My mouth is watering just thinking about eating this bunny. The chocolate is very creamy
Victor S.
Victor S.
seattle, wa

This is fun and i can eat this not too sweet chocolate all in one sitting. it melts in your mouth and taste like good chocolate.
Cynthia J.
Cynthia J.
Fresno, CA

The most smoothst, milkiest chocolate ever made and packaged! Well worth the price. Poor bunny will not survive any household ,
Shelby M.
Shelby M.
Manteca, Ca

Chocolate is my weakness! Growing up as a child I remember getting these in my Easter basket every year and they tasted so good!
Jayne W.
Jayne W.
Talco, TX

I enjoy the dove silky smooth milk bunny. I buy these every year for my kids. I always get myself one too. Delicious and smooth.
Casandra R.
Casandra R.
Joliet, IL

I love bunny s but don't get me wrong I love Choclate and it so soooo good so everyone should go try I this as soon as possible.
Angela S.
Angela S.
Hawesville, KY

Love Dove chocolate bunnies. Wish they were out all year long. But I get one every Easter. Give one to each of my great nieces.
Mecaila M.
Mecaila M.
Vida, MT

Super rich and satisfying for a chocolate craving! I always put these in my kids Easter basket! Usually buy at a local Walmart!
Ninya G.
Ninya G.
White Hall, AR

It's a good chocolate and I like the smooth taste and how it melts in your mouth but it isn't my favorite lindor chocolate is.
Rita M.
Rita M.
Oakland, CA

I love getting these and putting it in my daughter Easter basket the chocolate is so good and just melts in your mouth love it
Judith O.