Add a Photo

By DOVE CHOCOLATE
#160 in Chocolate
Dove® Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny.
Photos (2)
Angela S.
Angela S.
Hawesville, KY

Love Dove chocolate bunnies. Wish they were out all year long. But I get one every Easter. Give one to each of my great nieces.
Mecaila M.
Mecaila M.
Vida, MT

Super rich and satisfying for a chocolate craving! I always put these in my kids Easter basket! Usually buy at a local Walmart!
Rita M.
Rita M.
Oakland, CA

I love getting these and putting it in my daughter Easter basket the chocolate is so good and just melts in your mouth love it
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Fayetteville , AR

The Dove Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny is a must for all Easter baskets. I just wish it didn't disappear so quickly!
Loretta D.
Loretta D.
Canton, OH

I love these chocolates! they are smooth and creamy. soo good! you won't be sorry that you tried them. i love all things dove!
Ninya G.
Ninya G.
White Hall, AR

It's a good chocolate and I like the smooth taste and how it melts in your mouth but it isn't my favorite lindor chocolate is.
Tara C.
Tara C.
Azle, TX

I has melt in your mouth, but a little hard to bite into, especially for the kids. I would prefer it to be not quite so dense
Jill C.
Jill C.

If you guys celebrate Easter than this is a necessity for Easter! The classic bunny shape is fun and the taste is to die for!
Shanice G.
Shanice G.
Farmington, NM

Delicious! Perfect for Easter basket fillings, flavor is great and it's very affordable for its quality of chocolate I think.
Josie H.
Josie H.
Pompton Lakes, NJ

My daughter loves these for Easter. It's super rich and good flavor. It's too much chocolate, maybe sell in smaller options.
Judith O.