Dove Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny uploaded by Alexandra A.Dove Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny uploaded by Aby Pocahonta H.

BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Dove® Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny. see more...

Cynthia J.
Cynthia J.
Fresno, CA
The most smoothst, milkiest chocolate ever made and packaged! Well worth the price. Poor bunny will not survive any household ,
Shelby M.
Shelby M.
Manteca, CA
Chocolate is my weakness! Growing up as a child I remember getting these in my Easter basket every year and they tasted so good!
Jayne W.
Jayne W.
Talco, TX
I enjoy the dove silky smooth milk bunny. I buy these every year for my kids. I always get myself one too. Delicious and smooth.
Angela S.
Angela S.
Hawesville, KY
Love Dove chocolate bunnies. Wish they were out all year long. But I get one every Easter. Give one to each of my great nieces.
Mecaila M.
Mecaila M.
Vida, MT
Super rich and satisfying for a chocolate craving! I always put these in my kids Easter basket! Usually buy at a local Walmart!
Ninya G.
Ninya G.
White Hall, AR
It's a good chocolate and I like the smooth taste and how it melts in your mouth but it isn't my favorite lindor chocolate is.
Rita M.
Rita M.
Oakland, CA
I love getting these and putting it in my daughter Easter basket the chocolate is so good and just melts in your mouth love it
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Fayetteville , AR
The Dove Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny is a must for all Easter baskets. I just wish it didn't disappear so quickly!
Loretta D.
Loretta D.
Canton, OH
I love these chocolates! they are smooth and creamy. soo good! you won't be sorry that you tried them. i love all things dove!
Jill C.
Jill C.
If you guys celebrate Easter than this is a necessity for Easter! The classic bunny shape is fun and the taste is to die for!
Judith O.