Dove Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny uploaded by Aby Pocahonta H.Dove Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny uploaded by Alexandra A.

BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Dove® Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny. see more...

Oriana S.
Richmond Hill, NY
Just so tasty that's why I love it just bring me ten pounds of this and I'll be good great price value
Anne S.
Nothing but the best from Dove. This delicious bunny was a big hit with everyone this Easter! We were not disappointed with this yummy Dove bunny. It had the rich chocolate Dove is know for.....the little bunny was cute, but no one felt guilty fighting over who got the ears.
Kayla E.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These chocolate bunnies are amazing! they are so delicious and tasty! I love to eat them and I will always but then especially for Easter! This is adorable and affordable! I would definitely recommends these to all of my friends!!
Madi T.
I get these every Easter and OMG their so good I love dove chocolate so much 😍😍
Cristine G.
Lake Worth, FL
On Easter chocolate is key and DOVE is the best! Smooth and consistent! And a dove bunny is the best!
Nydia A.
It's a very nice candy! It's not too sweet not too bitter . It's also perfect for that time of the month. Also a great gift!
Jessica R.
Lockport, LA
Great for Easter gifts for the kids. Not too big of they want to eat the whole thing. Great Dove chocolate taste/
Golda N.
Dove is definitely making a nice rich textured chocolate and this doesn't disappoint!
Rita D.
Denver, CO
Yummy, creamy, smooth chocolate bunny. So good you'll leave the ears to whisper sweet nothings to. Lol jk
Gina C.
Corcoran, CA
Love chocolate! Nice and creamy! Love keeping a secret stash just for myself
Judith O.