Dove Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny uploaded by Alexandra A.Dove Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny uploaded by Aby Pocahonta H.

BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Dove® Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny. see more...

Cynthia J.
Cynthia J.
Fresno, CA
The most smoothst, milkiest chocolate ever made and packaged! Well worth the price. Poor bunny will not survive any household ,
Victor S.
Victor S.
seattle, WA
This is fun and i can eat this not too sweet chocolate all in one sitting. it melts in your mouth and taste like good chocolate.
Casandra R.
Casandra R.
Joliet, IL
I love bunny s but don't get me wrong I love Choclate and it so soooo good so everyone should go try I this as soon as possible.
Mecaila M.
Mecaila M.
Vida, MT
Super rich and satisfying for a chocolate craving! I always put these in my kids Easter basket! Usually buy at a local Walmart!
Angela S.
Angela S.
Hawesville, KY
Love Dove chocolate bunnies. Wish they were out all year long. But I get one every Easter. Give one to each of my great nieces.
Rita M.
Rita M.
Oakland, CA
I love getting these and putting it in my daughter Easter basket the chocolate is so good and just melts in your mouth love it
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Fayetteville , AR
The Dove Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny is a must for all Easter baskets. I just wish it didn't disappear so quickly!
Loretta D.
Loretta D.
canton , OH
I love these chocolates! they are smooth and creamy. soo good! you won't be sorry that you tried them. i love all things dove!
Ninya G.
Ninya G.
White Hall, AR
It's a good chocolate and I like the smooth taste and how it melts in your mouth but it isn't my favorite lindor chocolate is.
Jill C.
Jill C.
If you guys celebrate Easter than this is a necessity for Easter! The classic bunny shape is fun and the taste is to die for!
Judith O.