Add a Photo

By DOVE CHOCOLATE
#144 in Chocolate
Dove® Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny.
Photos (2)
Chela R.
Chela R.
Pomona, CA

Best chocolate I taste. Doesn't have that yucky taste that some other chocolate do this actually taste like is was made from milk
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
La Porte

I love these sooooo much. I cannot wait for easter to come around and get some! I stack up on these when its the time of the year
Courtney H.
Courtney H.

Dove is hands down the creamiest chocolate you can find in the mass market. it's also the only plain chocolate I can sit and eat.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.

This is a staple in our Easter baskets. My mouth is watering just thinking about eating this bunny. The chocolate is very creamy
Casandra R.
Casandra R.
Joliet, IL

I love bunny s but don't get me wrong I love Choclate and it so soooo good so everyone should go try I this as soon as possible.
Cynthia J.
Cynthia J.
Fresno, CA

The most smoothst, milkiest chocolate ever made and packaged! Well worth the price. Poor bunny will not survive any household ,
Victor S.
Victor S.
seattle, wa

This is fun and i can eat this not too sweet chocolate all in one sitting. it melts in your mouth and taste like good chocolate.
Shelby M.
Shelby M.
Manteca, Ca

Chocolate is my weakness! Growing up as a child I remember getting these in my Easter basket every year and they tasted so good!
Jayne W.
Jayne W.
Talco, TX

I enjoy the dove silky smooth milk bunny. I buy these every year for my kids. I always get myself one too. Delicious and smooth.
Angela S.
Angela S.
Hawesville, KY

Love Dove chocolate bunnies. Wish they were out all year long. But I get one every Easter. Give one to each of my great nieces.
Judith O.