Add a Photo

By DOVE CHOCOLATE
#144 in Chocolate
Dove® Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny.
Photos (2)
Samantha H.
Samantha H.

One of the best chocolate bunnies!! Real chocolate not the bad stuff you often get in a bunny form! Great for adults and kids alike
Melissa c.
Melissa c.
Orlando, FL

Favorite chocolate of all time. Can't wait for Easter so I can get one. It's perfect size. The flavor is milky and sweet and soft.
Catherine B.
Catherine B.
West Park, FL

Am a really big fan of chocolate so when I found out about Dove silky I was already addicted and didn't want to try anything else.
Mackayla Q.
Mackayla Q.

Yes I love these expecily in easter when when hide a hole bunch of cand and search....yes my family , friends and i still do that.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
La Porte

I love these sooooo much. I cannot wait for easter to come around and get some! I stack up on these when its the time of the year
Chela R.
Chela R.
Pomona, CA

Best chocolate I taste. Doesn't have that yucky taste that some other chocolate do this actually taste like is was made from milk
Courtney H.
Courtney H.

Dove is hands down the creamiest chocolate you can find in the mass market. it's also the only plain chocolate I can sit and eat.
Shelby M.
Shelby M.
Manteca , Ca

Chocolate is my weakness! Growing up as a child I remember getting these in my Easter basket every year and they tasted so good!
Cynthia J.
Cynthia J.
Fresno, CA

The most smoothst, milkiest chocolate ever made and packaged! Well worth the price. Poor bunny will not survive any household ,
Victor S.
Victor S.
Seattle, WA

This is fun and i can eat this not too sweet chocolate all in one sitting. it melts in your mouth and taste like good chocolate.
Judith O.