Add a Photo

By DOVE CHOCOLATE
#144 in Chocolate
Dove® Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny.
Photos (2)
Chris N.
Chris N.
Acworth, GA

I love getting there around Easter time! They are cute and really good! Dove chocolate is easily one of my favorite chocolate brands!
Hope O.
Hope O.
Katy, TX

Soooooo good. My mom usually gives me one for water and I savor it. The chocolate is so creamy and good and just sweet and delicious!
Zoe C.
Zoe C.
Perkasie, PA

This chocolate is so smooth and creamy. I also really like what the company represents. This chocolate is resonably priced and yummy,
Alyssa K.
Alyssa K.
Eaton Rapids, MI

I am 22, but my momma still gets me this every year for easter and I look forward to it every year It is SO smooth, rich, and creamy.
Marie S.
Marie S.

My son loves solid milk chocolate.He wont eat any other kind of chocolate.So I always have to make sure its solid milk dove chocolate
Chelsey H.
Chelsey H.
Tuscaloosa, AL

I absolutely love this bunny! It is the perfect milk chocolate flavor that is very smooth. I have been eating these for many easters
Angela S.
Angela S.
Washington, IN

Every easter I buy these for my.girls and put them.in there easter basket and they love them it's the first thing they open and eat
Mackayla Q.
Mackayla Q.

Yes I love these expecily in easter when when hide a hole bunch of cand and search....yes my family , friends and i still do that.
Catherine B.
Catherine B.
West Park, FL

Am a really big fan of chocolate so when I found out about Dove silky I was already addicted and didn't want to try anything else.
Melissa c.
Melissa c.
Orlando, FL

Favorite chocolate of all time. Can't wait for Easter so I can get one. It's perfect size. The flavor is milky and sweet and soft.
Judith O.