Add a Photo

By DOVE CHOCOLATE
#159 in Chocolate
Dove® Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny.
Photos (2)
Angela S.
Angela S.
Washington, IN
Every easter I buy these for my.girls and put them.in there easter basket and they love them it's the first thing they open and eat
Melissa c.
Melissa c.
Orlando, FL
Favorite chocolate of all time. Can't wait for Easter so I can get one. It's perfect size. The flavor is milky and sweet and soft.
Mackayla Q.
Mackayla Q.
Yes I love these expecily in easter when when hide a hole bunch of cand and search....yes my family , friends and i still do that.
Catherine B.
Catherine B.
West Park, FL
Am a really big fan of chocolate so when I found out about Dove silky I was already addicted and didn't want to try anything else.
Chela R.
Chela R.
Pomona, CA
Best chocolate I taste. Doesn't have that yucky taste that some other chocolate do this actually taste like is was made from milk
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
La Porte
I love these sooooo much. I cannot wait for easter to come around and get some! I stack up on these when its the time of the year
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Dove is hands down the creamiest chocolate you can find in the mass market. it's also the only plain chocolate I can sit and eat.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
This is a staple in our Easter baskets. My mouth is watering just thinking about eating this bunny. The chocolate is very creamy
Casandra R.
Casandra R.
Joliet, IL
I love bunny s but don't get me wrong I love Choclate and it so soooo good so everyone should go try I this as soon as possible.
Victor S.
Victor S.
seattle, WA
This is fun and i can eat this not too sweet chocolate all in one sitting. it melts in your mouth and taste like good chocolate.
Judith O.