Dove Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny uploaded by Aby Pocahonta H.Dove Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny uploaded by Alexandra A.

BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Dove® Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny. see more...

Adriana C.
These are my favorite to receive and also give to people during Easter since its "festive"
Jayne W.
Talco, TX
I enjoy the dove silky smooth milk bunny. I buy these every year for my kids. I always get myself one too. Delicious and smooth.
Ashleigh S.
Jacksonville, IL
I always get these for my kids for Easter! I like receiving them myself. They are tasty!
Michaela M.
Cleveland , TN
My favorite chocolate bunny. I always grab one of these during Easter time!
Michelle H.
Staten Island, NY
Nice holiday Easter bunny to give as a gift. Dove chocolate is really delicious so I think it's worth the money. Can usually find on sale at least once before Easter. Would buy the product again, however you can find other things cheaper.
Nikki B.
Keller, TX
I got one of these around Easter and it was so delicious! the only problem was it was hard to bite into :/
Kaitlin Rose K.
River Falls, WI
If these were sold year round, I would be in trouble. Great value for a great product.
Anne S.
Nothing but the best from Dove. This delicious bunny was a big hit with everyone this Easter! We were not disappointed with this yummy Dove bunny. It had the rich chocolate Dove is know for.....the little bunny was cute, but no one felt guilty fighting over who got the ears.
Kayla E.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These chocolate bunnies are amazing! they are so delicious and tasty! I love to eat them and I will always but then especially for Easter! This is adorable and affordable! I would definitely recommends these to all of my friends!!
G G.
Chocolate bunnies are my favorite candy. I always get so excited for easter so i can scoop a bunch up on clearance. They're the perfect sweet snack without going overboard.
Judith O.