Add a Photo

By DOVE CHOCOLATE
#140 in Chocolate
Dove® Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny.
Photos (2)
Imma S.
Imma S.
Vancouver, WA

I got this as a gift from my nephew and I like the taste of it. Any chocolates , I love. It's my weakness. The sweetness is just right.
Katrina G.
Katrina G.
Patchogue, NY

This is the only chocolate bunny i will eat, the taste is so natrual and amazing and the chocolate is so smooth and silky. Its very tasty
Ashlee H.
Ashlee H.

These are so good and adorable! My kids get these every easter and mommy gets to enjoy some as well! Dove chocolate is simply the best!
Zoe C.
Zoe C.
Perkasie, PA

This chocolate is so smooth and creamy. I also really like what the company represents. This chocolate is resonably priced and yummy,
Alyssa K.
Alyssa K.
Eaton Rapids, MI

I am 22, but my momma still gets me this every year for easter and I look forward to it every year It is SO smooth, rich, and creamy.
Marie S.
Marie S.

My son loves solid milk chocolate.He wont eat any other kind of chocolate.So I always have to make sure its solid milk dove chocolate
Chris N.
Chris N.
Acworth, GA

I love getting there around Easter time! They are cute and really good! Dove chocolate is easily one of my favorite chocolate brands!
Hope O.
Hope O.
Katy, TX

Soooooo good. My mom usually gives me one for water and I savor it. The chocolate is so creamy and good and just sweet and delicious!
Chelsey H.
Chelsey H.
Tuscaloosa, AL

I absolutely love this bunny! It is the perfect milk chocolate flavor that is very smooth. I have been eating these for many easters
Angela S.
Angela S.
Washington, IN

Every easter I buy these for my.girls and put them.in there easter basket and they love them it's the first thing they open and eat
Judith O.