Add a Photo

By DOVE CHOCOLATE
#139 in Chocolate
Dove® Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny.
Photos (2)
Lacie P.
Lacie P.
Deland, FL

We used to get these every year forEaster and now that I'm an adult I buy them for myself they are so rich and creamy they taste amazing
Gigi P.
Gigi P.
Columbus, Oh

I love Dove all together their chocolates are amazing and taste good, always a reasonable price. The chocolate just MELTS in your mouth!
Ashlee H.
Ashlee H.

These are so good and adorable! My kids get these every easter and mommy gets to enjoy some as well! Dove chocolate is simply the best!
Imma S.
Imma S.
Vancouver, WA

I got this as a gift from my nephew and I like the taste of it. Any chocolates , I love. It's my weakness. The sweetness is just right.
Katrina G.
Katrina G.
Patchogue, NY

This is the only chocolate bunny i will eat, the taste is so natrual and amazing and the chocolate is so smooth and silky. Its very tasty
Erica F.
Erica F.

My aunt buys me these every year before easter and its alqays been my favorite chocolate bunny. Somethig to look forward to every year.
Chris N.
Chris N.
Acworth, GA

I love getting there around Easter time! They are cute and really good! Dove chocolate is easily one of my favorite chocolate brands!
Alyssa K.
Alyssa K.
Eaton Rapids, MI

I am 22, but my momma still gets me this every year for easter and I look forward to it every year It is SO smooth, rich, and creamy.
Marie S.
Marie S.

My son loves solid milk chocolate.He wont eat any other kind of chocolate.So I always have to make sure its solid milk dove chocolate
Zoe C.
Zoe C.
Perkasie, PA

This chocolate is so smooth and creamy. I also really like what the company represents. This chocolate is resonably priced and yummy,
Judith O.