Add a Photo

By DOVE CHOCOLATE
#139 in Chocolate
Dove® Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny.
Photos (2)
Megan C.
Megan C.
Norwalk, IA

This was super creamy and delicious and was very cute for an Easter basket. It will be purchased year after year as far as I'm concerned .
Sierra W.
Sierra W.
Fullerton, CA

One of the best parts about being an adult around Easter is that you get to buy yourself treats like the Dove Silk Smooth Chocolate Bunny.
Aby Pocahonta H.
Aby Pocahonta H.
Perth Amboy, New Jersey

Estos conejitos de chocolate son sabrosos, aun tengo de los que me sobraron de el dia de pascua. los tengo en mi refrigerador congelados.
angela p.
angela p.
Shamokin, PA

My son got this from his grandma for easter chocolate was smooth and tasty as always yum! he enjoyed it and plan to buy more next holiday
Marcie F.
Marcie F.

I ALWAYS get excited when I see a Dove chocolate bunny around Easter because I know it is solid milk chocolate and absolutely delicious!!
Gigi P.
Gigi P.
Columbus, Oh

I love Dove all together their chocolates are amazing and taste good, always a reasonable price. The chocolate just MELTS in your mouth!
Lacie P.
Lacie P.
Deland, FL

We used to get these every year forEaster and now that I'm an adult I buy them for myself they are so rich and creamy they taste amazing
Imma S.
Imma S.
Vancouver, WA

I got this as a gift from my nephew and I like the taste of it. Any chocolates , I love. It's my weakness. The sweetness is just right.
Erica F.
Erica F.

My aunt buys me these every year before easter and its alqays been my favorite chocolate bunny. Somethig to look forward to every year.
Katrina G.
Katrina G.
Patchogue, NY

This is the only chocolate bunny i will eat, the taste is so natrual and amazing and the chocolate is so smooth and silky. Its very tasty
Judith O.