Dove Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny uploaded by Alexandra A.Dove Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny uploaded by Aby Pocahonta H.

BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Dove® Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny. see more...

Erica F.
Erica F.
My aunt buys me these every year before easter and its alqays been my favorite chocolate bunny. Somethig to look forward to every year.
Katrina G.
Katrina G.
Patchogue, NY
This is the only chocolate bunny i will eat, the taste is so natrual and amazing and the chocolate is so smooth and silky. Its very tasty
Ashlee H.
Ashlee H.
These are so good and adorable! My kids get these every easter and mommy gets to enjoy some as well! Dove chocolate is simply the best!
Imma S.
Imma S.
Vancouver, WA
I got this as a gift from my nephew and I like the taste of it. Any chocolates , I love. It's my weakness. The sweetness is just right.
Hope O.
Hope O.
Katy, TX
Soooooo good. My mom usually gives me one for water and I savor it. The chocolate is so creamy and good and just sweet and delicious!
Zoe C.
Zoe C.
Perkasie, PA
This chocolate is so smooth and creamy. I also really like what the company represents. This chocolate is resonably priced and yummy,
Marie S.
Marie S.
My son loves solid milk chocolate.He wont eat any other kind of chocolate.So I always have to make sure its solid milk dove chocolate
Alyssa K.
Alyssa K.
Saint Charles, MO
I am 22, but my momma still gets me this every year for easter and I look forward to it every year It is SO smooth, rich, and creamy.
Chris N.
Chris N.
Acworth, GA
I love getting there around Easter time! They are cute and really good! Dove chocolate is easily one of my favorite chocolate brands!
Chelsey H.
Chelsey H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I absolutely love this bunny! It is the perfect milk chocolate flavor that is very smooth. I have been eating these for many easters
Judith O.