Add a Photo

By DOVE CHOCOLATE
#139 in Chocolate
Dove® Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny.
Photos (2)
Hannah B.
Hannah B.

I get one every Easter from my parents and I'm 22. They know I love Dove chocolate and it is so much better than the cheap chocolate bunnies.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Vacaville, CA

I get this for myself every easter. Many of the chocolate bunnies are cute for kids but taste awful. Dove bunnies are adorable and delicious!
Kenya A.
Kenya A.

A little too sweet my teeth hurt after eating some. And I don't even finish it. It's a huge chocolate bunny. And on sale right after Easter.
Olivia R.
Olivia R.
Winona, MN

Got this for Easter a couple years ago. The chocolate is very rich so don't eat too much at one time! Overall taste amazing. Would recommend
Isamar G.
Isamar G.

I love buying these after easter when they go on sale and I love how the chocolate melts in my mouth. They are delicious and not too sweet.
Sierra W.
Sierra W.
Fullerton, CA

One of the best parts about being an adult around Easter is that you get to buy yourself treats like the Dove Silk Smooth Chocolate Bunny.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Norwalk, IA

This was super creamy and delicious and was very cute for an Easter basket. It will be purchased year after year as far as I'm concerned .
angela p.
angela p.
Shamokin, PA

My son got this from his grandma for easter chocolate was smooth and tasty as always yum! he enjoyed it and plan to buy more next holiday
Aby Pocahonta H.
Aby Pocahonta H.
Perth Amboy, New Jersey

Estos conejitos de chocolate son sabrosos, aun tengo de los que me sobraron de el dia de pascua. los tengo en mi refrigerador congelados.
Marcie F.
Marcie F.

I ALWAYS get excited when I see a Dove chocolate bunny around Easter because I know it is solid milk chocolate and absolutely delicious!!
Judith O.