Add a Photo

By DOVE CHOCOLATE
#160 in Chocolate
Dove® Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny.
Photos (2)
Katie C.
Katie C.
Savannah, GA

Everyone's favorite treat in their Easter basket. Chocolate that melts in your mouth. And in the Shape of a bunny. It's every kids favorite gift.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.

Got one of these for Easter and really enjoyed it. I like chocolate in general and Dove is a good grocery store brand. The bunny was super cute!
Anyssa P.
Anyssa P.
Albuquerque, NM

Yummy chocolate! I love dove easter candy so this would definitely be one of my favorites. I would say there's nothing bad about this chocolate.
Alma G.
Alma G.
Tacoma, WA

These are good so this year I made sure that every Easter basket I gave out had one of these so other people can enjoy it or how good they were
Hannah B.
Hannah B.

I get one every Easter from my parents and I'm 22. They know I love Dove chocolate and it is so much better than the cheap chocolate bunnies.
Jacquiline M.
Jacquiline M.
Plainsboro, NJ

I loved the taste of this bunny. It was creamy and smooth to eat. I think it was definitely a treat and will definitely buy it in the future.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Vacaville, CA

I get this for myself every easter. Many of the chocolate bunnies are cute for kids but taste awful. Dove bunnies are adorable and delicious!
Olivia R.
Olivia R.
Winona, MN

Got this for Easter a couple years ago. The chocolate is very rich so don't eat too much at one time! Overall taste amazing. Would recommend
Kenya A.
Kenya A.

A little too sweet my teeth hurt after eating some. And I don't even finish it. It's a huge chocolate bunny. And on sale right after Easter.
Isamar G.
Isamar G.

I love buying these after easter when they go on sale and I love how the chocolate melts in my mouth. They are delicious and not too sweet.
Judith O.