Add a Photo

By DOVE CHOCOLATE
#140 in Chocolate
Dove® Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny.
Photos (2)
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Nashville, TN

If I don't get one of these for Easter, I get angry! These are so good! Some of the best store bought chocolate out there. Just melts in your mouth
Delilah S.
Delilah S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA

Mmmm one of the best chocolate bunnies out there at Easter time. Love chocolate and haven't tried one of these bad boys then you definitely need to
Katie C.
Katie C.
Savannah, GA

Everyone's favorite treat in their Easter basket. Chocolate that melts in your mouth. And in the Shape of a bunny. It's every kids favorite gift.
Anyssa P.
Anyssa P.
Albuquerque, NM

Yummy chocolate! I love dove easter candy so this would definitely be one of my favorites. I would say there's nothing bad about this chocolate.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.

Got one of these for Easter and really enjoyed it. I like chocolate in general and Dove is a good grocery store brand. The bunny was super cute!
Alma G.
Alma G.
Tacoma, WA

These are good so this year I made sure that every Easter basket I gave out had one of these so other people can enjoy it or how good they were
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Vacaville, CA

I get this for myself every easter. Many of the chocolate bunnies are cute for kids but taste awful. Dove bunnies are adorable and delicious!
Jacquiline M.
Jacquiline M.
Plainsboro, NJ

I loved the taste of this bunny. It was creamy and smooth to eat. I think it was definitely a treat and will definitely buy it in the future.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.

I get one every Easter from my parents and I'm 22. They know I love Dove chocolate and it is so much better than the cheap chocolate bunnies.
Olivia R.
Olivia R.
Winona, MN

Got this for Easter a couple years ago. The chocolate is very rich so don't eat too much at one time! Overall taste amazing. Would recommend
Judith O.