Add a Photo

By DOVE CHOCOLATE
#139 in Chocolate
Dove® Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny.
Photos (2)
Walter G.
Walter G.
Los Angeles, CA

One word, Easter. Don't be a bad Paren't or student. People hate buying chocolate but, they "love eating it like, it owes them money" - Jeffrey Dahmer
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Mount Juliet, TN

If I don't get one of these for Easter, I get angry! These are so good! Some of the best store bought chocolate out there. Just melts in your mouth
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Ottawa, Ontario, ON

So ver creamy and sweet and silky smooth to the bite!! I normally don't eat a whole lot of chocolate but this I couldn't stop eating when I started
Lucy V.
Lucy V.
Anaheim , CA

I always feel so guilty during Easter time when these big chocolate bunnies are available ! I only share with me myself and I. They are so yummy !!
Delilah S.
Delilah S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA

Mmmm one of the best chocolate bunnies out there at Easter time. Love chocolate and haven't tried one of these bad boys then you definitely need to
Katie C.
Katie C.
Savannah, GA

Everyone's favorite treat in their Easter basket. Chocolate that melts in your mouth. And in the Shape of a bunny. It's every kids favorite gift.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.

Got one of these for Easter and really enjoyed it. I like chocolate in general and Dove is a good grocery store brand. The bunny was super cute!
Anyssa P.
Anyssa P.
Albuquerque, NM

Yummy chocolate! I love dove easter candy so this would definitely be one of my favorites. I would say there's nothing bad about this chocolate.
Alma G.
Alma G.
Tacoma, WA

These are good so this year I made sure that every Easter basket I gave out had one of these so other people can enjoy it or how good they were
Jacquiline M.
Jacquiline M.
Plainsboro, NJ

I loved the taste of this bunny. It was creamy and smooth to eat. I think it was definitely a treat and will definitely buy it in the future.
Judith O.