Add a Photo

By DOVE CHOCOLATE
#160 in Chocolate
Dove® Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny.
Photos (2)
Lindsay F.
Lindsay F.

I received this chocolate bunny as a gift for Easter this year. It was so tasty and the chocolate was so smooth, I might give them out next year as well!
Anna H.
Anna H.

I actually got this bunny on whim over the easter holiday just because I need a sweet treat and this one was exceptional smooth creamy chocolate I love!
K T.
K T.
Benton, Pa

Dove chocolate is a rather smooth and delicious chocolate it isn't a heavy overly sweat chocolate. I don't feel guilty for overly ratting this chocolate
jessica k.
jessica k.
Myerstown, PA

I love dove chocolate its very smooth and great taste and doesn't have an after taste like some other chocolates but i do have to say Hershey's is my fav
Erika D.
Erika D.

Perfect treat for Easter...AND IT'S SOLID!!! I can't stand hollow bunnies, but this dove bunny is solid and is made with delicious dove chocolate! Yum!
Sarah G.
Sarah G.

I love Easter chocolates. Dove Chocolate is really smooth, sweet, and just overall delicious in texture. I look forward to this product every Easter.
Walter G.
Walter G.
Los Angeles, CA

One word, Easter. Don't be a bad Paren't or student. People hate buying chocolate but, they "love eating it like, it owes them money" - Jeffrey Dahmer
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Mount Juliet, TN

If I don't get one of these for Easter, I get angry! These are so good! Some of the best store bought chocolate out there. Just melts in your mouth
Lucy V.
Lucy V.
Anaheim, Ca

I always feel so guilty during Easter time when these big chocolate bunnies are available ! I only share with me myself and I. They are so yummy !!
Delilah S.
Delilah S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA

Mmmm one of the best chocolate bunnies out there at Easter time. Love chocolate and haven't tried one of these bad boys then you definitely need to
Judith O.