Add a Photo

By DOVE CHOCOLATE
#139 in Chocolate
Dove® Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny.
Photos (2)
April K.
April K.

Dove chocolate is so smooth and delicious! My roommates and I always love to have some on hand. It's affordable yet comparable to some higher end alternatives.
Satya P.
Satya P.
Feeding Hills, MA

I literally have stocked up on the Choco bunny like it bad! So smooth and so creamy, easy to melt in the micro and it also just melts right into your mouth.
Jacob c.
Jacob c.
Wayne, MI

I love them so much I get so much every Easter If you haven't tried them I would get them. I like the ones with Carmel Way more, but I'm also a Carmel lover
Neva S.
Neva S.
Arnaudville, LA

Silky smooth and delicious!! Great taste! No unpleasant after taste ! Usually available for most holidays. Will be looking forward to the Easter selection!
Lindsay F.
Lindsay F.

I received this chocolate bunny as a gift for Easter this year. It was so tasty and the chocolate was so smooth, I might give them out next year as well!
K T.
K T.
Benton, Pa

Dove chocolate is a rather smooth and delicious chocolate it isn't a heavy overly sweat chocolate. I don't feel guilty for overly ratting this chocolate
Anna H.
Anna H.

I actually got this bunny on whim over the easter holiday just because I need a sweet treat and this one was exceptional smooth creamy chocolate I love!
jessica k.
jessica k.
Myerstown, PA

I love dove chocolate its very smooth and great taste and doesn't have an after taste like some other chocolates but i do have to say Hershey's is my fav
Erika D.
Erika D.

Perfect treat for Easter...AND IT'S SOLID!!! I can't stand hollow bunnies, but this dove bunny is solid and is made with delicious dove chocolate! Yum!
Sarah G.
Sarah G.

I love Easter chocolates. Dove Chocolate is really smooth, sweet, and just overall delicious in texture. I look forward to this product every Easter.
Judith O.