Dove Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny uploaded by Aby Pocahonta H.Dove Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny uploaded by Alexandra A.

BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Dove® Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny. see more...

Brianna S.
Tastes good. Not my go to chocolate but I certainly prefer this over your average chocolate bar simply for quality or what one "thinks" is quality. Convenient packaging. Great for gifting.
Anyssa P.
Albuquerque, NM
Yummy chocolate! I love dove easter candy so this would definitely be one of my favorites. I would say there's nothing bad about this chocolate.
Brianna U.
Pomona, CA
Deliciously chocolaty sweet. Very yummy. Even better when you get those for Easter. They melt fast in your mouth. You should go buy it !! A lot of chocolate great for those sad emotional type of nights!
Teresa H.
Port Orford, OR
Dove makes the best tasting chocolate ever. Its smooth and seems to melt in your mouth. So good.
Elena H.
I am usually not a fan of giant bunnys or Santas because the amount of chocolate is just to much but dove chocolate is so creamy and smooth. It is my exception.
Bought these on easter they were amazing myself and my kids loved them definitely silky smooth chocolate so creamy and delicious would definitely recommend to buy for your family! Enjoy
Lucy V.
Anaheim, CA
I always feel so guilty during Easter time when these big chocolate bunnies are available ! I only share with me myself and I. They are so yummy !!
Brianna A.
Dove chocolate is so smooth and taste amazing it's one of my favorite chocolates
Amy S.
Milwaukee, Wi
My ultimate secret obsession. I got this for my birthday in a basket since its right around easter and I'm ashamed to say I ate it all. Its so yummy and silky smooth. Dove is the best chocolate at the stores. My secret obsession. I would definitely buy dove over and over again
Terra W.
This is my kids favorite chocolate Easter bunny! Very smooth and rich chocolate!
Judith O.