Add a Photo

By DOVE CHOCOLATE
#140 in Chocolate
Dove® Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny.
Photos (2)
Sarah M.
Sarah M.

Dove chocolate is always delicious. We always buy dove chocolate bunnies for our family during the Easter season. Everybody love them because dove is so delicious.
Brandi C.
Brandi C.
Lima, Ohio

I get one of this chocolate bunnies around Easter time. They are so good and surprisingly a lot of chocolate for the size. I eat it over the course of a few weeks.
Amy M.
Amy M.

Always get this for easter and its great. the chocolate doesn't taste horrible like most chocolate bunnies. solid and lotsss of chocolate. a little expensive though
Ronnie M.
Ronnie M.
Maspeth, NY

I received this as a gift and it was delicious. However, I'm only giving it 3 stars because I much prefer the small chocolate squares because they are bite size.
Jean S.
Jean S.

Even though it!s not what Easter is about, I still like getting chocolate bunnies. Oh yeah. I'm an adult. I got this one last Easter and it was gone pretty fast.
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Fairfield, NJ

I am so glad Dove started making seasonal chocolates. I love this Chocolate Bunny- I thought it would be hollow but it's not! Yay more chocolate goodness for me!
Elena H.
Elena H.

I am usually not a fan of giant bunnys or Santas because the amount of chocolate is just to much but dove chocolate is so creamy and smooth. It is my exception.
April K.
April K.

Dove chocolate is so smooth and delicious! My roommates and I always love to have some on hand. It's affordable yet comparable to some higher end alternatives.
Paige S.
Paige S.
Waterville, OH

Dove Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny is better then the rest because it is solid! It was always disappointing receiving a hollow chocolate bunny as a kid on Easter.
Satya P.
Satya P.
Feeding Hills, MA

I literally have stocked up on the Choco bunny like it bad! So smooth and so creamy, easy to melt in the micro and it also just melts right into your mouth.
Judith O.