Add a Photo

By DOVE CHOCOLATE
#160 in Chocolate
Dove® Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny.
Photos (2)
Amy M.
Amy M.

Always get this for easter and its great. the chocolate doesn't taste horrible like most chocolate bunnies. solid and lotsss of chocolate. a little expensive though
Ronnie M.
Ronnie M.
Maspeth, NY

I received this as a gift and it was delicious. However, I'm only giving it 3 stars because I much prefer the small chocolate squares because they are bite size.
Jean S.
Jean S.

Even though it!s not what Easter is about, I still like getting chocolate bunnies. Oh yeah. I'm an adult. I got this one last Easter and it was gone pretty fast.
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Fairfield , nj

I am so glad Dove started making seasonal chocolates. I love this Chocolate Bunny- I thought it would be hollow but it's not! Yay more chocolate goodness for me!
Elena H.
Elena H.

I am usually not a fan of giant bunnys or Santas because the amount of chocolate is just to much but dove chocolate is so creamy and smooth. It is my exception.
Hayley L.
Hayley L.

Tastes really good. The chocolate just melts in your mouth and it's very smooth. Nice rich smooth texture and tastes heavenly !! Definitely love dove chocolate
April K.
April K.

Dove chocolate is so smooth and delicious! My roommates and I always love to have some on hand. It's affordable yet comparable to some higher end alternatives.
Satya P.
Satya P.
Feeding Hills, MA

I literally have stocked up on the Choco bunny like it bad! So smooth and so creamy, easy to melt in the micro and it also just melts right into your mouth.
Jacob c.
Jacob c.
Wayne, MI

I love them so much I get so much every Easter If you haven't tried them I would get them. I like the ones with Carmel Way more, but I'm also a Carmel lover
Neva S.
Neva S.
Arnaudville, LA

Silky smooth and delicious!! Great taste! No unpleasant after taste ! Usually available for most holidays. Will be looking forward to the Easter selection!
Judith O.