Add a Photo

By DOVE CHOCOLATE
#139 in Chocolate
Dove® Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny.
Photos (2)
Maggie F.
Maggie F.
Waverly, OH

I thought these chocolate bunnies for my kids for Easter they really like them. The packaging is absolutely adorable and who can resist smooth silky Dove chocolate.
C Y.
C Y.

The perfect Easter gift for my cousins! It may be small but because it's solid it feeds a lot. I split it up between the three of them and they all love the flavor.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.

Dove chocolate is always delicious. We always buy dove chocolate bunnies for our family during the Easter season. Everybody love them because dove is so delicious.
Brandi C.
Brandi C.
Lima, OH

I get one of this chocolate bunnies around Easter time. They are so good and surprisingly a lot of chocolate for the size. I eat it over the course of a few weeks.
Amy M.
Amy M.

Always get this for easter and its great. the chocolate doesn't taste horrible like most chocolate bunnies. solid and lotsss of chocolate. a little expensive though
Jean S.
Jean S.

Even though it!s not what Easter is about, I still like getting chocolate bunnies. Oh yeah. I'm an adult. I got this one last Easter and it was gone pretty fast.
Ronnie M.
Ronnie M.
Maspeth, NY

I received this as a gift and it was delicious. However, I'm only giving it 3 stars because I much prefer the small chocolate squares because they are bite size.
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Fairfield, NJ

I am so glad Dove started making seasonal chocolates. I love this Chocolate Bunny- I thought it would be hollow but it's not! Yay more chocolate goodness for me!
Elena H.
Elena H.

I am usually not a fan of giant bunnys or Santas because the amount of chocolate is just to much but dove chocolate is so creamy and smooth. It is my exception.
Hayley L.
Hayley L.

Tastes really good. The chocolate just melts in your mouth and it's very smooth. Nice rich smooth texture and tastes heavenly !! Definitely love dove chocolate
Judith O.