Add a Photo

By DOVE CHOCOLATE
#139 in Chocolate
Dove® Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny.
Photos (2)
Bri A.
Bri A.

Another staple around Easter! Smooth/velvety chocolate easy to melt in your mouth! Typically purchased at Walgreen's and I'll buy them after the holiday for a fantastic deal!
Rachel P.
Rachel P.

I purchased these for my daughters easter baskets and they loved them so much! I do feel maybe it would be better for the adults though it was rich for my little ones tastes!
Ashleigh S.
Ashleigh S.

Has the same great dark chocolate flavor as any other Dove assortment. There's something fun about eating a chocolate bunny though that makes it taste just a little better!
G G.
G G.

Chocolate bunnies are my favorite candy. I always get so excited for easter so i can scoop a bunch up on clearance. They're the perfect sweet snack without going overboard.
sandra g.
sandra g.
Lynnwood, WA

My daughter loves this bunny and she gets them almost every year for Easter. Definitely an affordable upgrade you can find in most stores without going to a specialty shop
Erika R.
Erika R.
Bristol, PA

These are so good. These sre cute to add in an Easter basket. The chocolate just melts in your mouth really creamy chocolate. And you get a little crunch when you bite in.
Krystal A.
Krystal A.

This makes me so happy. It's a bunny made of chocolate and it's not just made of chocolate, it's filled with chocolate. It's a solid chocolate bunny and it taste amazing.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.

Always enjoy these during easter! Always go for the ears first then the tail! Chocolate is very smooth and is a great choice versus the other brands during this holiday.
Kathryn M.
Kathryn M.
Hubert, NC

These bunnies should be around full time! The are something I crave on a daily basis and wish I could have them in bulk. Smooth chcolate, rich flavors. Nothing compares

Maralyn Q.
Maralyn Q.
Canton

I'm obsessed with chocolate bunnies. So in love with the coating of chocolate when it melts in your hands and licking it off. Makes me wish j had chocolate right now
Judith O.