Add a Photo

By DOVE CHOCOLATE
#161 in Chocolate
Dove® Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny.
Photos (2)
Kathryn M.
Kathryn M.
Hubert, NC
These bunnies should be around full time! The are something I crave on a daily basis and wish I could have them in bulk. Smooth chcolate, rich flavors. Nothing compares

Maralyn Q.
Maralyn Q.
Canton
I'm obsessed with chocolate bunnies. So in love with the coating of chocolate when it melts in your hands and licking it off. Makes me wish j had chocolate right now
Maggie F.
Maggie F.
Wilmington, OH
I thought these chocolate bunnies for my kids for Easter they really like them. The packaging is absolutely adorable and who can resist smooth silky Dove chocolate.
Amy M.
Amy M.
Always get this for easter and its great. the chocolate doesn't taste horrible like most chocolate bunnies. solid and lotsss of chocolate. a little expensive though
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Dove chocolate is always delicious. We always buy dove chocolate bunnies for our family during the Easter season. Everybody love them because dove is so delicious.
Brandi C.
Brandi C.
Lima, OH
I get one of this chocolate bunnies around Easter time. They are so good and surprisingly a lot of chocolate for the size. I eat it over the course of a few weeks.
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Fairfield , NJ
I am so glad Dove started making seasonal chocolates. I love this Chocolate Bunny- I thought it would be hollow but it's not! Yay more chocolate goodness for me!
Ronnie M.
Ronnie M.
Maspeth, NY
I received this as a gift and it was delicious. However, I'm only giving it 3 stars because I much prefer the small chocolate squares because they are bite size.
Jean S.
Jean S.
Even though it!s not what Easter is about, I still like getting chocolate bunnies. Oh yeah. I'm an adult. I got this one last Easter and it was gone pretty fast.
Elena H.
Elena H.
I am usually not a fan of giant bunnys or Santas because the amount of chocolate is just to much but dove chocolate is so creamy and smooth. It is my exception.
Judith O.