Dove Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny uploaded by Aby Pocahonta H.Dove Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny uploaded by Alexandra A.

BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Dove® Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny. see more...

Sarah M.
Clearfield, UT
This is my Easter candy. This is it! My husband knows this is alllll I want for Easter. It is solid milk chocolate, and it is the delicious, silky smooth, high quality chocolate. I usually cut the poor bunny into thirds and put him in separate baggies because otherwise I would eat him all in one sitting!
Tiffany R.
This is an Easter basket must have in our house... My kids love opening these up every year!
sandra g.
Lynnwood, WA
My daughter loves this bunny and she gets them almost every year for Easter. Definitely an affordable upgrade you can find in most stores without going to a specialty shop
Anastasia B.
Definitely a chocolate bunny that everyone will enjoy! So rich and delicious!
Katelyn H.
Memphis, TN
I got this for Easter for the first time this year and honestly like it more than the fancy Godiva ones. It is perfectly rich and tastes exactly like all dove chocolate which is incredible. I went to CVS after easter and bought a bunch more of these that were on sale!
Ronnie M.
Maspeth, NY
I received this as a gift and it was delicious. However, I'm only giving it 3 stars because I much prefer the small chocolate squares because they are bite size.
Rachel V.
Indianapolis, IN
My kid loves this when she had it and she doesn't normally go towards chocolate. So if she likes it I would say it's good.
Zoe C.
Perkasie, PA
This chocolate is so smooth and creamy. I also really like what the company represents. This chocolate is resonably priced and yummy,
Erika D.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Perfect treat for Easter...AND IT'S SOLID!!! I can't stand hollow bunnies, but this dove bunny is solid and is made with delicious dove chocolate! Yum!
Bailey G.
Downers Grove, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert
I bought these for my family for easter. They were a little pricey, but all of the kids LOVED them. I may not buy them again because of the price. However, they really enjoyed them.
Judith O.