Add a Photo

By DOVE CHOCOLATE
#140 in Chocolate
Dove® Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny.
Photos (2)
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Columbus, OH

These are always an Easter favorite! My kids love getting these in their baskets, and I make sure to pick one up for myself. The chocolate is smooth and creamy and melts just right!
Anna A.
Anna A.
Brilliant, OH

I received this for Easter one year and omg it was so good! the chocolate was so silky and creamy! I took 1 bite and it seems to just melt in your mouth! I now buy one every easter.
Clarissa M.
Clarissa M.
Porterville, CA

The chocolate is simply amazing ! I love the Benny's because they are very cute and festive ! The greatest part of it all is that they are very affordable ! Love love love these
Ryland B.
Ryland B.
Hodges, SC

For some reason, when chocolate is in a different shape it always tastes better but Dove chocolate is better than any only because it is so smooth and it isn't extremely sweet!
Kelli W.
Kelli W.

Who doesn't love a delicious chocolate in their Easter egg basket basket!? What more can I say. Dove is the smoothst chocolate I've ever had, and leaves you feeling satisfied!
Milica V.
Milica V.
Seattle, WA

My kids love these! I buy these for my kids on easter and they love them, I swear they're gone in like two days. They are super creamy and delicious I totally recommend these!
Lelia R.
Lelia R.
Kingman, AZ

This is absolutely delicious; it was an impulse purchase turned great. The chocolate was smooth and creamy as you expect Dove to be, so I would totally recommend this product.
Ramecia B.
Ramecia B.
Temecula, CA

My parents know i love this candy very very much, so they always buy it for me every easter. i can't live without it basically & it always reminds me of my precious childhood
Bri A.
Bri A.

Another staple around Easter! Smooth/velvety chocolate easy to melt in your mouth! Typically purchased at Walgreen's and I'll buy them after the holiday for a fantastic deal!
Rachel P.
Rachel P.

I purchased these for my daughters easter baskets and they loved them so much! I do feel maybe it would be better for the adults though it was rich for my little ones tastes!
Judith O.