Add a Photo

By DOVE CHOCOLATE
#144 in Chocolate
Dove® Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny.
Photos (2)
Clarissa M.
Clarissa M.
Porterville, CA

The chocolate is simply amazing ! I love the Benny's because they are very cute and festive ! The greatest part of it all is that they are very affordable ! Love love love these
Ryland B.
Ryland B.
Hodges, SC

For some reason, when chocolate is in a different shape it always tastes better but Dove chocolate is better than any only because it is so smooth and it isn't extremely sweet!
Kelli W.
Kelli W.

Who doesn't love a delicious chocolate in their Easter egg basket basket!? What more can I say. Dove is the smoothst chocolate I've ever had, and leaves you feeling satisfied!
Milica V.
Milica V.
Seattle, WA

My kids love these! I buy these for my kids on easter and they love them, I swear they're gone in like two days. They are super creamy and delicious I totally recommend these!
Lelia R.
Lelia R.
Kingman, AZ

This is absolutely delicious; it was an impulse purchase turned great. The chocolate was smooth and creamy as you expect Dove to be, so I would totally recommend this product.
Bri A.
Bri A.

Another staple around Easter! Smooth/velvety chocolate easy to melt in your mouth! Typically purchased at Walgreen's and I'll buy them after the holiday for a fantastic deal!
Ramecia B.
Ramecia B.
Temecula, CA

My parents know i love this candy very very much, so they always buy it for me every easter. i can't live without it basically & it always reminds me of my precious childhood
Ashleigh S.
Ashleigh S.

Has the same great dark chocolate flavor as any other Dove assortment. There's something fun about eating a chocolate bunny though that makes it taste just a little better!
G G.
G G.

Chocolate bunnies are my favorite candy. I always get so excited for easter so i can scoop a bunch up on clearance. They're the perfect sweet snack without going overboard.
sandra g.
sandra g.
Lynnwood, WA

My daughter loves this bunny and she gets them almost every year for Easter. Definitely an affordable upgrade you can find in most stores without going to a specialty shop
Judith O.