Dove Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny uploaded by Aby Pocahonta H.Dove Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny uploaded by Alexandra A.

BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Dove® Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny. see more...

Ashleigh S.
Has the same great dark chocolate flavor as any other Dove assortment. There's something fun about eating a chocolate bunny though that makes it taste just a little better!
Ashley M.
Love this chocolate bunny for Easter baskets! It is much better quality chocolate than the cheaper bunny shaped bars them at you find at the grocery store. It has great flavor and my kids always love getting these in their baskets.
Krystal A.
This makes me so happy. It's a bunny made of chocolate and it's not just made of chocolate, it's filled with chocolate. It's a solid chocolate bunny and it taste amazing.
shantel B.
Midland, TX
Dove silky. silky smooth milk chocolate bunny is just the cutest thing ever!! This bunny shape makes it perfect for easter gifts and a nice attraction to kids in a Candy isle! This is so amazing! Just try it and you will see
Maralyn Q.
Canton
I'm obsessed with chocolate bunnies. So in love with the coating of chocolate when it melts in your hands and licking it off. Makes me wish j had chocolate right now
Kaitlyn K.
Dove is quality chocolate and these chocolate bunnies can be found at any store for the most part. For how affordable they are, they taste great. I think they are a wonderful deal and I buy them over and over again.
Sarah M.
Dove chocolate is always delicious. We always buy dove chocolate bunnies for our family during the Easter season. Everybody love them because dove is so delicious.
Dahlia T.
Burnet, TX
Compared to the other store brands or other brands, these are really delicious and rich in chocolate. I'm a chocolate fanatic so these were just perfect. I would recommend to purchase these in the future
Amanda K.
San Clemente, CA
Dove is our go to chocolate! Who doesn't enjoy dove?! It's silky smooth texture just melts in your mouth. Even my children's prefer dove in their Easter baskets and such. We usually purchase at target :)
Meredith W.
Hebron, KY
My favorite time of the year is always Easter because I get to look forward to this! Also the day after Easter is the best because all the best candy is on sale, and I always grab a few more of these ;)
Judith O.