Dove Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny uploaded by Alexandra A.Dove Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny uploaded by Aby Pocahonta H.

BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Dove® Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny. see more...

Milica V.
Milica V.
Seattle, WA
My kids love these! I buy these for my kids on easter and they love them, I swear they're gone in like two days. They are super creamy and delicious I totally recommend these!
Lelia R.
Lelia R.
Kingman, AZ
This is absolutely delicious; it was an impulse purchase turned great. The chocolate was smooth and creamy as you expect Dove to be, so I would totally recommend this product.
Bri A.
Bri A.
Another staple around Easter! Smooth/velvety chocolate easy to melt in your mouth! Typically purchased at Walgreen's and I'll buy them after the holiday for a fantastic deal!
Ramecia B.
Ramecia B.
Temecula, CA
My parents know i love this candy very very much, so they always buy it for me every easter. i can't live without it basically & it always reminds me of my precious childhood
Ashleigh S.
Ashleigh S.
Has the same great dark chocolate flavor as any other Dove assortment. There's something fun about eating a chocolate bunny though that makes it taste just a little better!
G G.
G G.
Chocolate bunnies are my favorite candy. I always get so excited for easter so i can scoop a bunch up on clearance. They're the perfect sweet snack without going overboard.
Erika R.
Erika R.
Bristol, PA
These are so good. These sre cute to add in an Easter basket. The chocolate just melts in your mouth really creamy chocolate. And you get a little crunch when you bite in.
sandra g.
sandra g.
Lynnwood, WA
My daughter loves this bunny and she gets them almost every year for Easter. Definitely an affordable upgrade you can find in most stores without going to a specialty shop
Krystal A.
Krystal A.
This makes me so happy. It's a bunny made of chocolate and it's not just made of chocolate, it's filled with chocolate. It's a solid chocolate bunny and it taste amazing.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Always enjoy these during easter! Always go for the ears first then the tail! Chocolate is very smooth and is a great choice versus the other brands during this holiday.
Judith O.