Dove Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny uploaded by Aby Pocahonta H.Dove Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny uploaded by Alexandra A.

BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Dove® Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny. see more...

Hannah B.
Whiteman Air Force Base, MO
Perfect Easter gift! All of my cousins old and young love to get their chocolate bunny at our animal get together. Not to mention, they are affordable enough for me to be able to buy them for my family. In addition, they're really good quality!
Marie G.
Colton, CA
Best time to get these is easter they are nicely priced and always available. my kids loves these and always ask every year for them. walmart has them the cheapest best flavor is milk chocolate you will not be disappointed. highly recommended
Lorie S.
North Attleboro, MA
A good gift for Easter, but overall chocolate is cheap and not rich tasting. Chocolate is creamy however yet the sugar is way to strong and keeps me from eating much of it. Still a cute novelty if you don't want to buy Lindt chocolate bunnies
Jenn A.
Doves chocolate actually very good enjoy the chocolate so good not to sound like all the chocolates that after eating a chocolate you need to drink lots of water so this funny chocolate is very good recommand
Anna A.
Brilliant, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert
I received this for Easter one year and omg it was so good! the chocolate was so silky and creamy! I took 1 bite and it seems to just melt in your mouth! I now buy one every easter.
Kelli W.
Who doesn't love a delicious chocolate in their Easter egg basket basket!? What more can I say. Dove is the smoothst chocolate I've ever had, and leaves you feeling satisfied!
Bri A.
Another staple around Easter! Smooth/velvety chocolate easy to melt in your mouth! Typically purchased at Walgreen's and I'll buy them after the holiday for a fantastic deal!
Ramecia B.
Temecula, CA
My parents know i love this candy very very much, so they always buy it for me every easter. i can't live without it basically & it always reminds me of my precious childhood
I live for chocolate bunnies and Dove make some of my favorites. There's nothing like opening an Easter basket to find this delicious treat. Can't believe I have to wait almost another year to see one of these in store, can't wait!
Ashley M.
Love this chocolate bunny for Easter baskets! It is much better quality chocolate than the cheaper bunny shaped bars them at you find at the grocery store. It has great flavor and my kids always love getting these in their baskets.
Judith O.