Add a Photo

By DOVE CHOCOLATE
#144 in Chocolate
Dove® Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny.
Photos (2)
Bought these on easter they were amazing myself and my kids loved them definitely silky smooth chocolate so creamy and delicious would definitely recommend to buy for your family! Enjoy
Marsha E.
Marsha E.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Omg! Divine! Although I haven't see the dove bunny for a few years! I thought they stopped making it! It's waaaaay too much chocolate for one person! But you only live once so why not!
Casilda G.
Casilda G.

Always great quality chocolate. It has a light and soft taste not harsh like other chocolates. Nice for Easter baskets I buy them off ten to keep a bowl on the table for a great treat.
Alexa H.
Alexa H.

I'm not a huge fan of chocolate but this one is definitely one of the ones I have found I like. It's creamy but doesn't melt super easy. And has a great taste without being super rich.
Matilde V.
Matilde V.

This chocolate is semi-sweet, very delicious! It has a different taste than other chocolates and the price is affordable! I usually pick up dove chocolates at my local grocery store.
Anna A.
Anna A.
Brilliant, OH

I received this for Easter one year and omg it was so good! the chocolate was so silky and creamy! I took 1 bite and it seems to just melt in your mouth! I now buy one every easter.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Columbus, OH

These are always an Easter favorite! My kids love getting these in their baskets, and I make sure to pick one up for myself. The chocolate is smooth and creamy and melts just right!
Bailey G.
Bailey G.
Normal, IL

I bought these for my family for easter. They were a little pricey, but all of the kids LOVED them. I may not buy them again because of the price. However, they really enjoyed them.
RD L.
RD L.
Advance, NC

Dove chocolate is one of my favorite chocolates. These chocolate bunnies are super cute and the gold foil is very nice looking. This chocolate is very silky and it tastes wonderful.
Meagan H.
Meagan H.

Easter isn't complete without a dove chocolate bunny! The SOLID part is the most important to me personally. Nothing irritated me more as a child than bitting into a hollow bunny.
Judith O.