Dove Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny uploaded by Aby Pocahonta H.Dove Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny uploaded by Alexandra A.

BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Dove® Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny. see more...

Marsha E.
Marsha E.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Omg! Divine! Although I haven't see the dove bunny for a few years! I thought they stopped making it! It's waaaaay too much chocolate for one person! But you only live once so why not!
Casilda G.
Casilda G.
Always great quality chocolate. It has a light and soft taste not harsh like other chocolates. Nice for Easter baskets I buy them off ten to keep a bowl on the table for a great treat.
Matilde V.
Matilde V.
Mission , TX
This chocolate is semi-sweet, very delicious! It has a different taste than other chocolates and the price is affordable! I usually pick up dove chocolates at my local grocery store.
RD L.
RD L.
Advance, NC
Dove chocolate is one of my favorite chocolates. These chocolate bunnies are super cute and the gold foil is very nice looking. This chocolate is very silky and it tastes wonderful.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Columbus, OH
These are always an Easter favorite! My kids love getting these in their baskets, and I make sure to pick one up for myself. The chocolate is smooth and creamy and melts just right!
Anna A.
Anna A.
Brilliant, OH
I received this for Easter one year and omg it was so good! the chocolate was so silky and creamy! I took 1 bite and it seems to just melt in your mouth! I now buy one every easter.
Bailey G.
Bailey G.
Downers Grove, IL
I bought these for my family for easter. They were a little pricey, but all of the kids LOVED them. I may not buy them again because of the price. However, they really enjoyed them.
Clarissa M.
Clarissa M.
Porterville, CA
The chocolate is simply amazing ! I love the Benny's because they are very cute and festive ! The greatest part of it all is that they are very affordable ! Love love love these
Kelli W.
Kelli W.
Who doesn't love a delicious chocolate in their Easter egg basket basket!? What more can I say. Dove is the smoothst chocolate I've ever had, and leaves you feeling satisfied!
Ryland B.
Ryland B.
Hodges, SC
For some reason, when chocolate is in a different shape it always tastes better but Dove chocolate is better than any only because it is so smooth and it isn't extremely sweet!
Judith O.