Add a Photo

By DOVE CHOCOLATE
#144 in Chocolate
Dove® Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny.
Photos (2)
Anna H.
Anna H.
Kansas City, KS

I got this for Easter and it was such a delightful surprise. My husband and I were just talking about how exciting it used to be to get a chocolate bunny when we were kids. Then there would always be the big moment when you found out if it was a solid or hollow bunny. Anyhow, this dark chocolate bunny is an ideal treat because it's an update on a classic holiday tradition. The major update here is that the solid chocolate is Dove's yummy, creamy dark chocolate. A sweet treat for adults and kids who enjoy dark chocolate!
Another plus: the ears seems solid enough that I wouldn't expect that part to break accidentally.
Haley K.
Haley K.

These were on clearance after Easter and OMG THEY ARE SO GOOD. I went back and bought the rest of their stock. There are both milk and dark chocolate, but I prefer milk chocolate in general. The chocolate isn't the bad kind they usually make bunnies out of its doves regular milk chocolate, which is some of the best out there. My sister said the dark chocolate one is amazing too. And they are solid and inexpensive!
Brittany P.
Brittany P.

Purchased for my son last Easter and was very enjoyed! He had two and I had one. No regrets with that purchase.

The chocolate didn't melt immediately in his hand like most do and he was able to enjoy his treat.

The chocolate didn't have a cheap plastic taste like some more affordable chocolates do.

Happy with the purchase and will recommend to friends and family next holiday season!
Marina B.
Marina B.

So delicious and totally worth the belly ache, haha. I love dove but the dove bunnies are always something I look forward to having every Easter! Ever since I was 11! If you're wanting to give a chocolate lover something for Easter this is so perfect! Dove is definitely the more inexpensive option if you're looking for a nicer brand of chocolate. Love this ❤️
Casandra D.
Casandra D.
Phoenix, AZ

So this Dove silky smooth solid milk chocolate bunny it is good for Easter and it's also solids like when you bite into the bunny it's very hard chocolate with any kind of chocolate you want it's a dark chocolate milk chocolate white chocolate and it going to talk to you like what I love about the dove the Dome so silky smooth solid milk chocolate bunny
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Fredericksbrg, VA

I was lucky enough to get this for Easter and it was so good! The chocolate was delicious, a melt in your mouth taste, and I found myself having to hold back devouring the whole thing in one sitting. it was completely delicious and I wanted to buy more ( and I would've bought more had the stores stopped selling them once Easter ended ).
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Cleves, OH

I'm pretty sure my husband picked a few of these bunnies up at the grocery store right around Easter. They are good. The chocolate is creamy and melts in the mouth. It is a good size. Not so big that you have to eat it over several days and it risks getting pushed to the back of the cabinet, but enough to share.
Julia K.
Julia K.
Charleston, SC

Silky and delicious as promised. This is Dove Chocolate at it's finest. It was fun to share with my 2 year old son and my husband! Needless to say the entire family enjoyed it. The only problem is we got like 3 of these for easter and it was just WAY too much chocolate. Didn't keep once we opened the bunny.
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Bridgeport, CT

I've had all of the Dove chocolates known to man. They are all silky smooth yet melt in your mouth good. I would recommend 10/10 for this product along with the others. The packaging is mind blowing and when you open up the wrapper the chocolate actually looks like a bunny not just a pod of Chocolate.
Eliana M.
Eliana M.

I love getting these for easter?! Really rich chocolate and is so satisfying. Dove is one of my favorite chocolates but its really a treat to get the milk bunnies on easter. THeyre not very expensive but if you're someone who doesn't like to spend much on sweet treats this is worth the mini splurge.
Judith O.