Dove Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny uploaded by Aby Pocahonta H.Dove Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny uploaded by Alexandra A.

BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Dove® Silky Smooth Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny. see more...

Lauren H.
I love dove chocolate, but I much prefer the individual pieces instead of this product. It is hard to break apart and can become very messy. It still has a great taste and is cute for the waster holiday.
Paige C.
This bunny definitely does not disappoint! It has all the silky smooth flavor of a regular dove bar but in the shape of a cute bunny! It is a bit more expensive than a regular bar when comparing ounces to cost, however, I like to buy mine after Easter to get a cheap deal on some yummy chocolate!
Maggie B.
Love Dove chocolate. It always melts as soon as I put it in my mouth and it is so smooth. When I am craving chocolate, I definitely look out for the dove chocolate square. The bunny is just as yummy but sometimes it can be too much chocolate lol.
Meagan H.
Easter isn't complete without a dove chocolate bunny! The SOLID part is the most important to me personally. Nothing irritated me more as a child than bitting into a hollow bunny.
Carol L.
Redondo Beach, CA
Classic Dove Chocolate Easter Bunny but I wish they put a filling or nuts in it. It's too much chocolate for me, but would be perfect for someone who likes plain milk chocolate.
Jenni P.
I absolutely love this chocolate! It's so smooth and sweet. It melts as soon as you put it in your mouth. I think it's a good gift to give around Easter time because it's simple yet delicious.
Darcy J.
Sandy, OR
Dove is such a fantastic Chocolate Company....Their Chocolates are so silky smooth! We typically only eat this chocolate on special holidays. We always try to buy the Dove Easter Bunnies for our girls. Vale for the dollar is great and we highly recommend DOVE!! :)
Nadia A.
Homestead, FL
Dove candy is simply the best with its rich flavor and silky smooth feel. I love the way the chocolate flavor lingers in your mouth. The quality is top notch and outshines its competitors/alternative. I would definitely buy this product again and again!
Hayley L.
Tastes really good. The chocolate just melts in your mouth and it's very smooth. Nice rich smooth texture and tastes heavenly !! Definitely love dove chocolate
Neva S.
Arnaudville, LA
Silky smooth and delicious!! Great taste! No unpleasant after taste ! Usually available for most holidays. Will be looking forward to the Easter selection!
Judith O.