BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Dove, Silky Smooth Milk Chocolate (Pack of 10)Experience the pleasure of Dove Silky Smooth Milk Chocolate. Every bite of enjoyment contains only the finest quality cacao. Dove Chocolate provides an exceptional experience. An experience like no other. see more...

Kenzi S.
Pendleton
Purchased at: Walmart
If you are a dark chocolate lover, youll definitely enjoy these! Dove introduced me to dark chocolate and has been my fav since.
Alana N.
Los Angeles, CA
An extremely delicious and unique silky texture and flavor of chocolate. Some of the best milk chocolate I’ve ever had.
Emily I.
Vonore, Tn
Purchased at: Walmart
Love love love dove chocolate. Makes for a sweet gift, desert or treat. Can never go wrong with a piece of chocolate
Christy L.
Haltom City, TX
Purchased at: Target
I seriously cannot get enough of this chocolate so rich and silky melts into your mouth feels creamy im addicted!!!
Scout P.
Harpers Ferry, West Virginia
I️ didn’t really like this chocolate, because it was very sweet, and milk chocolate is not my favorite type of chocolate.
Strawberry P.
Los Angeles
The name says it all...silk and smooth. These are the perfect size and I like the messages inside. Melts in your mouth. I usually keep a few of these at work as well as in my purse. I've never met anyone like this. It's more expensive than other brands like from Hershey and Nestle but the taste is significantly better.
Danielle S.
Centerville, OH
This is my favorite chocolate there is! It really is silky smooth when you eat it! It’s the best indulgence! It is slightly more expensive than others but not unaffordable.
Taylor G.
plain city
Purchased at: Walmart
One of my all time favorite chocolates. This product is extremely creamy and has an excellent flavor.
Desere' W.
Purchased at: Target
This is a lovely chocolate, smooth and decadent at a very reasonable price. I absolutely count it in my top chocolates for those times I'm really craving it.
Danielle B.
Austin , TX
Purchased at: H-E-B
I def love popping one of these in my mouth for that mid day chocolate craving. Super silky and delicious taste