BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Dove® Silky Smooth Dark Chocolate Eggs.

What's inside: Calories 220, 11% DV, per serving. see more...

• I haven't had these before. I love dove chocolates. Are these the...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "Dove is a pretty good brand to go to when it comes to chocolate." in 1 review
  • "They're the perfect size for a small sweet treat, and they're quite decadent." in 1 review
  • "These little bits of chocolate give you just enough when the chocolate craving hits " in 1 review
Janice F.
Columbus, OH
One of my favorite guilty pleasures! It's small, but the dark chocolate flavor is big. Smooth taste and so very addicting. They are more popular around Easter but they do not last long in my household. Fun to pop into your mouth or sneak in one or two when no one is looking. Or when they are looking. Who cares? :)
Ashley-Rahne M.
Dove chocolate has hands down got to be my favorite. the first time I ever had it was a chocolate easter egg my grandmother for me several years ago. I just remember it being so smooth and nice and not ONLY did I change the at I look Disney once? It changed my whole outlook on chocolate what chocolate SHOULD be.
DJ S.
Las Vegas, NV
This chocolate is very yummy and delicious and i would buy it again i eat it a lot every time i go to the store i have to get this. Sometimes i wonder about life and if there really are things other than humans living in this universe omg like omg i just dunno ok bye.
Paige C.
San Antonio, TX
Little morsels of creamy dark chocolate? Yes, please! The perfect bite to satisfy your sweet tooth and at a great value! I love to keep these in my refrigerator and pop one when I get that chocolate craving! I repurchase over and over again! Yum!
Luna S.
¡Amo el chocolate oscuro y éstos son grandes! Lo único que no me gusta es la forma de estos. Las piezas son un poco demasiado grande para ser un bocado para mí, así que me gusta comer estos en 2 picaduras y luego derrita el chocolate en mi boca.
Marla H.
Eaton Rapids, MI
I have tried Dove chocolate before, both milk and dark chocolate. It is excellent. Simply melts in your mouth, and so satisfying. The price is good for the value you get. I buy them about once a year. I would recommend this product to others.
Rose C.
Goodness yes! Good way to get in your dark chocolate since it's super heart healthy! I always can get it at my grocery store with coupons at a steal, excellent quality creamy smooth chocolate. Little nuggets of chocolate heaven!
Aliya S.
Wichita, KS
My mum loves these. It's a great treat to enjoy after dinner. This is great with fruits like strawberries kiwis and bananas as a light dessert. Love doves over other brands. It is a little pricier than the other brands
Dove makes my favorite chocolate. I'm very picky when it comes to chocolate and it's hard to find any that I'm in love with, but this chocolate I could eat all day. It's so delicious. Definitely worth purchasing!
Kristie L.
I love these dark chocolate eggs. They are the perfect size to satisfy your sweet tooth... Need a pick me up in the afternoon, or just a bite of something sweet after lunch. Did I mention the taste is great, too!
Josie D.
Thomasville, NC
I haven't had these before. I love dove chocolates. Are these the same or do they have a hard candy she'll like Cadbury eggs.