Dove Silk Smooth Promises Mint & Dark Chocolate Swirl uploaded by Hannah N.

BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Dove® Mint & Dark Chocolate Swirl Silky Smooth Promises®.
New.
What's inside.
Calories 220, 11% DV per serving.
6 servings per pack.
With other natural flavors. see more...

• I am not a big fan of mint candy but these are alright how many p...3 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Ashley H.
Soquel, CA
I normally love anything that is mint and chocolate so I bought these. They were Ok the mint was super overpowering instead of a good blend like its suppose to be. Even though Dove chocolate is amazingly good, the price though is so expensive some I normally just wait to until they go on sale
Fatima V.
Shamefully enough, I used to go to the local CVS and purchase like 2 bags worth when they were like 2 for $6 weekly. I think these are so addicting and really convenient. I only buy them when they're on sale on CVS and recommend these but there's better alternatives.
Carol D.
Brandon, FL
The most amazing chocolate ever. So smooth and delicious. Honestly tastes like you're eating a scoop of mint chocolate chip ice cream, including the coloring with the bright green and dark brown makes you feel like a kid again. definitely repurchase worthy.
Lisa L.
THIS IS SO GOOD. I keep it in the fridge for an extra cooling refreshing treat. Dove dark chocolate has been proven to have positive effects on workouts, so if you're training for an event and want a snack, I recommend you reach out for Dove dark chocolate!
Savanna F.
There isn't a lot to say about this product other than, it's delectable. It is smooth melty chocolate with a refreshing taste of mint. I dare you to eat just one. The adorable, and encouraging messages inside each wrapper add a sweet, personal touch.
Katie W.
Dalton, GA
Oh my goodness these are absolutely delicious!!! I'm sort of craving them now that I'm in this situation! Gosh, I mean, these are so smooth. They are affordable and you feel like you're a celebrity eating the finest mint chocolate. I love it so much!
Ally H.
These chocolates taste so good! I love having them when I am in the mood for Mint and chocolate they have the perfect balance of mint to chocolate. Plus they are pretty healthy and are great for diets! I really recommend these they are the best!!
Elise H.
I got these in my stocking for Christmas last year and discovered a new love! These are perfectly creamy with a great mint flavor. They are pretty addicting, I always appreciate that they are individually wrapped and have such awesome sayings.
Marcia W.
Plover, WI
I don't buy these too often but when I do and need a chocolate fix I take one out of the freezer and enjoy the velvety smooth chocolate with a hint of mint. It tastes so good especially when I get a craving for chocolate.
Michelle H.
Robert, LA
These candies are quite addicting. The chocolate/mint combination is incredible. Dove has a smooth, creamy chocolate that does not compare with most other chocolates. The dark chocolate really pushes the
Is over the top.
Vanessa G.
Porterville , CA
I am not a big fan of mint candy but these are alright how many people like this candy and how many do not like it or how many that you to try it