Dove Silk Dry Stick Antiperspirant Deodorant

Dove®. The only anti-perspirant / deodorant with unique 1/4 moisturizers and vitamin E and F. It goes beyond 24-hour odor and wetness protection to help replenish delicate underarm skin - leaving it softer, smoother and ready to reveal in just five...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dove Silk Dry Stick Antiperspirant Deodorant!
How would you rate this product?
Is one of the best deodorant I have try , it smells really good and it covers me the entered day , is a really great product
Gulf Breeze, FL
Great scents and lasts 24 hours without having to reapply! Feels clean going on and doesn't get white all over your clothes.
Gainesville
This amazing deodorant smells so great! It lasts a very long time without the nasty white marks that show up on everything
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Works good. Smells great. Just wish it would last longer. I have to reapply more often then I would another deodorant.
Cheraw, SC
Absolutely love this deodorant! ❤ Will recommend this to anyone. This is the only deodorant that is effective for me.
South Grafton, MA
Just your basic stick of deodorant! Works exactly how it says it will, nothing exceptional but nothing bad to say.
Fort benning, GA
This doesnt work, either i sweat like crazy or it doesnt last as long as it says it should. Im not imlressed
Los Angeles, CA
I like how it smells and i liked the transperancy of the product. I also liked how gentle it was on my skin.
This product is good, it smells really good and it lasts a long while, dove is a good product to use
Riverside, CA
Great deodorant! I love that the scent is not too strong but still lasts all day. Super effective

Looking for your answer?