BY DOVE

Spray antiperspirant deodorant We all want our days to go as smoothly as possible and something as small as choosing the best antiperspirant deodorant spray can help us in our quest. The quest for hassle-free days is why we've made sure each of our...

Lauren C.
Piermont, NY
The deodorant aspect of this is great. It works good and smells good but I feel like it is too cold and burns my under arms each time I use it. It can be painful to put on so I will not buy again
Makinzie J.
Lake elsinore, CA
I really like the spray deodorants and i love Dove so I picked this one up at target. However, this ended up having one downside and that was that it made my underarms feel dry and it made my skin a bit itchy so I had to stop using. Other than that it smells amazing and keeps you smelling nice the whole day.
Rebecca P.
Enfield, CT
I am in love with this. It works great and keeps you feeling fresh. The best thing about the spray is that you can throw it in your workout bag or purse and spray it on whenever you need a little extra freshness. Feel fresh wherever you go.
Makiya B.
Los Angeles, CA
I’ve been using doves spray deodorant since it came out and I’ve never gone back to a regular roll on or deodorant stuck again. It’s easy to use, I personally feel pretty refreshed when using it. Overall I’ve always been satisfied w/ this product will continue to definitely repurchase.
Leanna S.
Guyton, GA
I was scared to dry a dry spray deodorant but I'm so glad I did! This is by far the best deodorant I've ever used! It also has lasted me a while and smells so good! The price isn't bad for the product either! 😍 Dove Beauty Finish Dry Spray Antiperspirant
Adela M.
Ruskin , FL
Another of my favorites! This is my go to product that i use after the gym. I love it! Doesn't irritate my skin like other spray ons and it dry instantly. Great product to have in your gym bag. So if you love to workout then this is the product for you!
Audrey L.
Magnolia, NJ
I like using this for after the gym. I can throw it in my bag And spray it on really quick if I have to stop somewhere on my way home. Smells so good and fresh. Doesn't keep me quite as dry as my roll on antiperspirant but it does in a pinch.
Kelsey J.
Salisbury, NC
I lo e this stuff. I use it for the days when it's super hot out and I need that extra bit of protection. It smells great and works well. I also use this for shoes! Yes. I said shoes. Any woman would be lying if she said she never had a pair of shoes she loved so much she wore more than regular. My vice are flats. And with flats socks are not an option always. So if you wear them in the summer and your feet sweat a little or you happen to step in a rain puddle oder can happen. More often than we like to admit especially when you are working I hours a day and choose fashion over comfort. Just spray a little bit of this on the inside and they are like new! Your feet will stay fresh all day and you can be a little bit happy knowing your feet will be fresh all day.
alice p.
Annandale, VA
I love this stuff smells so good goes on easily only complaint it sometimes it's hard to aim so some of the product gets wasted. Also expensive. I use it like Body spray it's great and works exactly like the regular one
Jackie K.
I have to wear a full suit while I work and I use this as my body spray. It keeps me from being too sweaty and when I do I don’t smell like a foot. It’s really affordable and I usually get mine from target or Walmart.
Elisha B.
Will this leave a white residue behind

back