BY DOVE

Spray antiperspirant deodorant We all want our days to go as smoothly as possible and something as small as choosing the best antiperspirant deodorant spray can help us in our quest. The quest for hassle-free days is why we've made sure each of our...

Buy on Amazon
Lauren C.
Piermont, NY
The deodorant aspect of this is great. It works good and smells good but I feel like it is too cold and burns my under arms each time I use it. It can be painful to put on so I will not buy again
Makinzie J.
I really like the spray deodorants and i love Dove so I picked this one up at target. However, this ended up having one downside and that was that it made my underarms feel dry and it made my skin a bit itchy so I had to stop using. Other than that it smells amazing and keeps you smelling nice the whole day.
Jasmyn P.
Tallahassee, FL
Best antiperspirant out there seriously.  I don't have to over use because with one spray I get a lot of product under my arm.  Long lasting and something I do not have to keep applying throughout the day.  Affordable and even my husband loves to use it.
Jackie K.
I have to wear a full suit while I work and I use this as my body spray. It keeps me from being too sweaty and when I do I don’t smell like a foot. It’s really affordable and I usually get mine from target or Walmart.
Rebecca P.
Enfield, CT
I am in love with this. It works great and keeps you feeling fresh. The best thing about the spray is that you can throw it in your workout bag or purse and spray it on whenever you need a little extra freshness. Feel fresh wherever you go.
Makiya B.
Los Angeles, CA
I’ve been using doves spray deodorant since it came out and I’ve never gone back to a regular roll on or deodorant stuck again. It’s easy to use, I personally feel pretty refreshed when using it. Overall I’ve always been satisfied w/ this product will continue to definitely repurchase.
Leanna S.
Guyton, GA
I was scared to dry a dry spray deodorant but I'm so glad I did! This is by far the best deodorant I've ever used! It also has lasted me a while and smells so good! The price isn't bad for the product either! 😍 Dove Beauty Finish Dry Spray Antiperspirant
Adela M.
Ruskin , FL
Another of my favorites! This is my go to product that i use after the gym. I love it! Doesn't irritate my skin like other spray ons and it dry instantly. Great product to have in your gym bag. So if you love to workout then this is the product for you!
Deys R.
New York
estos productos tienen un buen olor es una buena marca este oroducto tiene mucho producto para utilizar un buen olor me fusta lo utilizo diarianente es genial tener un producto de buena calidad buen olor y buen presio lo seguire utilizando es bueno.
Audrey L.
Magnolia, NJ
I like using this for after the gym. I can throw it in my bag And spray it on really quick if I have to stop somewhere on my way home. Smells so good and fresh. Doesn't keep me quite as dry as my roll on antiperspirant but it does in a pinch.
Elisha B.
Will this leave a white residue behind