BY DOVE

PACK OF 6Dove Silk Dry Antiperspirant DeodorantThe unique Dove 1/4 moisturising cream formula leaves underarms smooth & soft Enjoy a cool, refreshing application that provides 24 hour protection see more...

Kelsey J.
Kelsey J.
Salisbury, NC
I lo e this stuff. I use it for the days when it's super hot out and I need that extra bit of protection. It smells great and works well. I also use this for shoes! Yes. I said shoes. Any woman would be lying if she said she never had a pair of shoes she loved so much she wore more than regular. My vice are flats. And with flats socks are not an option always. So if you wear them in the summer and your feet sweat a little or you happen to step in a rain puddle oder can happen. More often than we like to admit especially when you are working I hours a day and choose fashion over comfort. Just spray a little bit of this on the inside and they are like new! Your feet will stay fresh all day and you can be a little bit happy knowing your feet will be fresh all day.
Sara N.
Sara N.
La Canada, CA
I love these spray on deodorants because they're so fast, plus easy for on the go. The only thing is you need to hold your breath when you spray them because breathing them in doesn't feel great. If you don't mind that, I definitely recommend.
Jen D.
Jen D.
Tried this for the first time at my gym. They had samples of it in the locker room. I liked it as quick added protection before a workout. It did not work well for me for daily use. Liked trying it out but have not purchased it myself.
Belen p.
Belen p.
So nice I love it so much it has a nice scent and does not itch!!!! I bought is at Walmart. It's not like any other spray .I have used this product a lot and it my go to!!! I'm so happy how it turned out to me
Mayiah S.
Mayiah S.
I adore this stuff its so good for quick fresh ups it will have ppl thinking u just took a whole shower! This product has the right amont of strongness to where it last all day but does not cause irritation.
Freya L.
Freya L.
Doral, FL
Me encantan estos desodorante son muy buenos, lo único es que creo que se acaban muy rápido por lo menos a mi se me acaban de una vez.
Tiana M.
Tiana M.
Dove is the only deodorant I've used and it's all I will ever use. It doesn't irritate my underarms and keeps me dry all day!
Emily A.
Emily A.
Ames, IA
This stuff works really well and smells nice and fresh. It sprays on clear and dries really fast.
Julissa R.
Julissa R.
Jersey City, NJ
I'm in love this protec me all day and the smell omg ... Must have if u want protecion 24 hr
Makiya B.
Makiya B.
Los Angeles, CA
I’ve been using doves spray deodorant since it came out and I’ve never gone back to a regular roll on or deodorant stuck again. It’s easy to use, I personally feel pretty refreshed when using it. Overall I’ve always been satisfied w/ this product will continue to definitely repurchase.
Elisha B.
Elisha B.
Will this leave a white residue behind