BY DOVE

PACK OF 6Dove Silk Dry Antiperspirant DeodorantThe unique Dove 1/4 moisturising cream formula leaves underarms smooth & soft Enjoy a cool, refreshing application that provides 24 hour protection see more...

Makiya B.
Los Angeles, CA
I’ve been using doves spray deodorant since it came out and I’ve never gone back to a regular roll on or deodorant stuck again. It’s easy to use, I personally feel pretty refreshed when using it. Overall I’ve always been satisfied w/ this product will continue to definitely repurchase.
Leanna S.
Guyton, GA
I was scared to dry a dry spray deodorant but I'm so glad I did! This is by far the best deodorant I've ever used! It also has lasted me a while and smells so good! The price isn't bad for the product either! 😍 Dove® Dry Spray Antiperspirant, Beauty Finish
Rebecca P.
Enfield, CT
I am in love with this. It works great and keeps you feeling fresh. The best thing about the spray is that you can throw it in your workout bag or purse and spray it on whenever you need a little extra freshness. Feel fresh wherever you go.
Gretchen B.
Sewickley, PA
I cannot get enough of this deodorant. I use it every single day, and will never change. I purchased it at my local Rite Aid, and I haven't looked back since. It meets my needs when it comes to deodorant, and the smell is just perfect. This product satisfies me to the fullest extent!
Kelsey J.
Salisbury, NC
I lo e this stuff. I use it for the days when it's super hot out and I need that extra bit of protection. It smells great and works well. I also use this for shoes! Yes. I said shoes. Any woman would be lying if she said she never had a pair of shoes she loved so much she wore more than regular. My vice are flats. And with flats socks are not an option always. So if you wear them in the summer and your feet sweat a little or you happen to step in a rain puddle oder can happen. More often than we like to admit especially when you are working I hours a day and choose fashion over comfort. Just spray a little bit of this on the inside and they are like new! Your feet will stay fresh all day and you can be a little bit happy knowing your feet will be fresh all day.
alice p.
Falls Church, VA
I love this stuff smells so good goes on easily only complaint it sometimes it's hard to aim so some of the product gets wasted. Also expensive. I use it like Body spray it's great and works exactly like the regular one
Andrea J.
Moreno Valley, CA
This is the deodorant I have been using for about 2 years! I love how they have a variety of scents! I'm always trying new scents and they all work really well! They last all day and I like how it sprays out.
Jahayra V.
Brooklyn, NY
Best deodorant, never leaves residue on my clothing , it dries within 5 mine literally , and cheap lol your can basically fine this anywhere , only thing I notice is that it finishes quickly ,
Gris H.
This is another deodorant and antiperspirant from dove, very good. I love to smell this. The silky work scent is great and it lasts a lot. It is very good and the price is also affordable.
Ashley M.
Montpelier, OH
I love using Dove Spray Deodorant instead of solid deodorant. It's so easy to spray and go and the different scents make it so I can mix it up instead of sticking with one scent.
Elisha B.
Will this leave a white residue behind