Dove Silk Dry Antiperspirant Deodorant Roll On uploaded by Jai V.

BY DOVE

New touch products. Roll-on deodorant Dove Whitening Original Roll on 40 ml. Gold just 14 days underarms of women is soft, smooth and white. Proved recovery of damaged skin cells and the removal or shaving. The combination of the Rising Moisture Cream...

Buy on Amazon
Jai V.
Brunswick , GA
Best body wash, and bar soap ever! I have used this since I was a kid and now I have my boyfriend using it. It's very gentle on our skin and we both have sensitive skin. You definitely have a very satisfying shower! I do wish they would come out with the scrub body wash again, it was so great! But definitely would recommend for anyone!o
Dayana V.
caracas
Es excelente tiene un olor suave, aguanta todo el día. Es un producto que utilizo constantemente, todos los días, ha cubierto mis expectativas. Sin duda volvería a comprarlo. deja la piel de la axila suave y no la oscurece.  Me gustaría probarlo en otros olores.
Leticia A.
Já usei e é bom, deixa bem fresco e bem sequinho!! Infelizmente não uso mais pois tive uma alergia, mas com vcs pode ser diferente façam o teste e vejam que vão adorar!!
Abony D.
Indianapolis , IN
Old faithful in my household. Smells great, priced is good. I wish it was sold at Costco.. it does not leave your skin dry either
Verónica r.
me gusta su olor, me protege de los malos olores y contra el sudor excesivo, lo super recomiendo, y me perdura
Marina O.
Portugal
It's acceptable. After you use it, you won't smell bad but I don't think you will smell good either. I use this because I actually won't smell bad for about 6 -8 hours but I like deodorants that makes you smell good..
Angie F.
Florida
I love the Go Fresh Grapefruit lemongrass flavor of deodorant. They however do not last half as long as the deodorant stick. I prefer the roll on because i find it leaves less residue. I love the packaging and the scent.
Viorika G.
Järvenpää
I dont like Dove whitening silk dry roll on.
it was my first and last time i used it.
the smell of it is good.
The packaging is nice i like it alot.
it is harsh. it leaves stains on clothes and it doesnt last long enough.
no, i would not buy this again.
Nursel E.
Market way, Canterbury
This is the best roll on deodorant I’ve used and I bought two more. I usually use it twice a day. Its definitely great vale for money and smells super fresh and clean. I would definitely recommend this go get it now!
Gianny R.
I totally recommend this. It's not magical and it doesn't work one day to another. but you can see the changes eventually. It's a great thing to use if you suffer of dark areas in your armpit
Meriem_Gahtar G.